Author Topic: My black friend is on point....race and racism  (Read 1482 times)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Re: My black friend is on point....race and racism
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2014, 04:06:28 PM »

The problem with mentioning jews, is that it can sound like you have a general ill feeling towards all jews (you in the general sense of the word)

As for the satanic crowd, they encompass more than just jewish people, of course, you can say that jewish people within satanic elite groupings are the most prominent.

Was good to have a conversation with someone who is not weak minded, is not driven by the propaganda of the news or the so called academic elite.

I don't have any hate for real Jews, they're all good in my book. I'm talking about the phony Joos whom are referred to in the bible as the synagogue of Satan.

And yes, satanism pervades many establishments in the world, and certainly all major religions. But I refer to these Joo satanists as they are higher up the food chain, the descendants of Cain who was the son of Satan, not of Adam.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2014, 10:30:58 PM »
lol dude, take it however you want to, but you're whats wrong with america. Brainwashed by The media, and by your statements seems like you never been out your culdasac, because i refuse to believe that some one that lives in one our nations 1st tier cities ( LA , NYC) has that mentality. New york is just much more conservative, a bit less diverse, but to have this mentality is bit unbelievable in the era we grew up in.

black and white? based off what? TV?

have you been or seen other industries? US is as diverse as it gets, NYC is my second home, although not as diverse as LA, theres still a bunch of cubans, koreans, chinese, indians, ricans, hell even mexicans.

and in LA, theres absolutely no such thing as just black and white. hell in any of my classes i took in every grade level (besides when i went to moorpark CC, shits just whitey ville over there, which is very far from LA, bout over an hour drive to get to downtown) if you gathered up all the black and white kids and seperated from the rest, we'd out number them probably double even.

im American, white and blacks arent the ones that make up america, its everyone, including me and you.

the day i realized i was American, and not per say "Korean"  was when i went to korea for an extended period of time.

Sure the US is diverse compared to the rest of the world. But that's if you compare it to the rest of the world. On it's own it loves to play favorites.

And whether or not you think you're Korean doesn't matter. At the end of the day your an Asian American and an outcast who isn't white or black enough for America and not Asian enough for the far east.
The fuck?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2014, 11:03:23 AM »
lol dude, take it however you want to, but you're whats wrong with america. Brainwashed by The media, and by your statements seems like you never been out your culdasac, because i refuse to believe that some one that lives in one our nations 1st tier cities ( LA , NYC) has that mentality. New york is just much more conservative, a bit less diverse, but to have this mentality is bit unbelievable in the era we grew up in.

black and white? based off what? TV?

have you been or seen other industries? US is as diverse as it gets, NYC is my second home, although not as diverse as LA, theres still a bunch of cubans, koreans, chinese, indians, ricans, hell even mexicans.

and in LA, theres absolutely no such thing as just black and white. hell in any of my classes i took in every grade level (besides when i went to moorpark CC, shits just whitey ville over there, which is very far from LA, bout over an hour drive to get to downtown) if you gathered up all the black and white kids and seperated from the rest, we'd out number them probably double even.

im American, white and blacks arent the ones that make up america, its everyone, including me and you.

the day i realized i was American, and not per say "Korean"  was when i went to korea for an extended period of time.

Sure the US is diverse compared to the rest of the world. But that's if you compare it to the rest of the world. On it's own it loves to play favorites.

And whether or not you think you're Korean doesn't matter. At the end of the day your an Asian American and an outcast who isn't white or black enough for America and not Asian enough for the far east.
The fuck?

gentlemen, let me present to you, the next radio tube.

a whole lot of nonsense, back by well... nothing. Just his closed simple minded view on the world in which he thinks implies to the real world.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2014, 11:44:06 AM »
thats fucked up...u were just praisin banana the other day n he come at u like that smh

I'm not comin at him in anyway other than I didn't really feel that was a proper assertion. You should re-read what he said, I believe you would take offense.

The satanists (aka Ashkenazi Joos) have committed atrocities throughout history, and have been expelled from some 170 countries over the centuries, are to blame for things like slavery. They blame whites for it and unless you know who they are, you wouldn't know that they are not white, but a mongrel race. Anyway, they are the prime reason for racism and continue goading whites against blacks, Muslims against Christians, etc.

One of their lies is evolution and that everyone came from monkeys, then monkeys turned to black people, then magically white people, Asians, and every other drastically different looking sub species evolved from there.

Evolution is complete bullshit.

Btw "racism" is not a real word in the sense that it is always used. Every person's race on Earth is human. So to be racist you would have to discriminate against the human race as a whole.

Oh boy, and then there's this guy who makes lyin' brian look credible and level headed.

I know it's difficult to break the spell society has cast upon you, but don't be scared.

What part specifically do you take umbridge with?

It appears as though you're trying to simplify all the racial tension on earth as the fault of the Ashkenazi. I don't see it that way.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2014, 12:53:51 PM »
thats fucked up...u were just praisin banana the other day n he come at u like that smh

I'm not comin at him in anyway other than I didn't really feel that was a proper assertion. You should re-read what he said, I believe you would take offense.

The satanists (aka Ashkenazi Joos) have committed atrocities throughout history, and have been expelled from some 170 countries over the centuries, are to blame for things like slavery. They blame whites for it and unless you know who they are, you wouldn't know that they are not white, but a mongrel race. Anyway, they are the prime reason for racism and continue goading whites against blacks, Muslims against Christians, etc.

One of their lies is evolution and that everyone came from monkeys, then monkeys turned to black people, then magically white people, Asians, and every other drastically different looking sub species evolved from there.

Evolution is complete bullshit.

Btw "racism" is not a real word in the sense that it is always used. Every person's race on Earth is human. So to be racist you would have to discriminate against the human race as a whole.

Oh boy, and then there's this guy who makes lyin' brian look credible and level headed.

I know it's difficult to break the spell society has cast upon you, but don't be scared.

What part specifically do you take umbridge with?

It appears as though you're trying to simplify all the racial tension on earth as the fault of the Ashkenazi. I don't see it that way.

There are "racists" (again a misnomer) of every "race", no doubt.

The Joos run the US where racism is pushed politically. "White guilt" was created by Joos, mostly to deflect that it was actually perpetrated by them.

Their father is the originator of sin, so my statement is not inaccurate.

ETA: also, your assumption that NIK should be offended proves that you're not grasping what I'm saying. NIK is a real Jew.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 05:03:13 PM by Jack Trippa 3z company ho »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2014, 08:39:19 PM »
why do they always make it about black and white

Because in western countries the only races that matter are white and black. White folks and black folks couldn't give two shits about the other races.

Tanaka and Ichiro are angry at this

MistaNova

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2014, 07:15:43 PM »
a whole lot of nonsense, back by well... nothing. Just his closed simple minded view on the world in which he thinks implies to the real world.

LMFAO, I'm still surprised and amused at how you took a couple of my troll posts so seriously. I doubt you've ever seen any of my other posts.

Then again you're, partly, Korean and I'm, partly, Japanese so we wouldn't have gotten along anyway lol.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2014, 02:50:47 PM »

LMFAO, I'm still surprised and amused at how you took a couple of my troll posts so seriously. I doubt you've ever seen any of my other posts.

Then again you're, partly, Korean and I'm, partly, Japanese so we wouldn't have gotten along anyway lol.

sure didnt seem like trolling to me. seemed like you were serious and try to play it off as "trolling". if that were your intention, thats probably the most horrible troll i've seen. so bland and uninteresting nobody knew.

Hey, why dont i say something like "america is only about black and whites, asians, latinos, they all dont matter" and when someone calls me out on it, ill say "OMG you  seriously didnt know i was trolling? WOW"

damn, you got me good bro. maybe trolling isnt your Dubcc profession.

MistaNova

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2014, 04:35:04 PM »
Lol Koreans ::). You can go back to your kimchi and credit card debts now.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2014, 11:17:22 PM »
Lol Koreans ::). You can go back to your kimchi and credit card debts now.

hmm seems like i was correct.