Author Topic: '94 Case Get 2pac Killed? & Amaru Tarnishing 2pac's Legacy - Natasha Walker Part  (Read 749 times)

kuruptDPG

again now shes also mentioned that shes awaiting pay from afeni...im strugglin to understand...this only suggest pac never pays anyone

DeeezNuuuts83

again now shes also mentioned that shes awaiting pay from afeni...im strugglin to understand...this only suggest pac never pays anyone
It's hard for Pac to pay people when he's been dead for almost 18 years.

abusive

Or it could be royalties she's after. Pay usual comes out of an artist budget which the label pays anyway.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
he wasn't a snitch but he damn sure was dry snitchin' puttin' the nigga's names who set him up in a record.

nigga was a snitch, pac muhfuckin ass couldnt hold ice water

he ran his mouth to the news paper n to magazines

his greed got em in the situation he was in the first time... u got ya so called homeboy in biggie its not a good idea to fuck with them cats...then u got mike tyson...one of the baddest men alive at the time...tellin u the same shit...

nigga didnt listen...got caught up in a rape case...got shot ..blamed biggie n puffy...he was right biggie knew...the whole point of biggie tellin him in the beginnin when he 1st pac with them niggas, it wasnt a good ideal did he listen nope..

u got 2 niggas tellin u the same shit u get caught up anyway...he got shot and if i was biggie i would do the same exact shit biggie was doin..kuz as ya homeboy i looked out for ya best interest tellin u...dont..u did it anyway...

vegas...frank sorry as fuck, if he was a real bodyguard, regardless of who payin em, pac wouldnt have even been in that shit..then u got niggas tellin u to leave ya heat behind ...frank should have been on pac like white on rice

that whole situation was like a scene from juice...instead bishop didnt get stopped by the nigga with sense, when bishop wanted to go help blizzard stick up bar..and ended up gettin killed...

if tray wasnt man enough to keep his chain he shouldnve been wearin it in the first place

snoop should have let pac use his bodyguard mckinley wasnt a push over like frank...frank was too pretty

amaru aint tarnishing shit...june 16 n sept 13th pac life is still celebrated by his fans new n old

Hack Wilson - real

biggie knew what was gonna happen and should have fully warned Pac

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
biggie knew what was gonna happen and should have fully warned Pac

biggie wasnt built that way, and what happen was above his pay grade

biggie told em before hand not to fuck with them cats, everything afterwards was on pac

the way pac was he woulda ran his mouth sayin thanks to my nigga biggie...or somethin...would have gotten biggie in trouble

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That's an interesting take on his release from prison.  I've always wondered about how on All Eyes he refers to himself as "On Bail."  We'll we all know that he got convicted and sentenced.  Bail is granted during pre-trial... I mean, he would have been required to wait for a parole hearing in that case, right? 

I'm not saying he straight up snitched to get out.  I would think paper work would have hit "the smoking gun" or something by now but it is odd how the conditions of his release were never really made clear... and obviously he wasn't on bail pending trial.. he was convicted and sentenced and like any convicted person... would be required to await parole.. or fight the appeals process.  So how did he get out and what exactly was the 1.5 front from Deathrow for?  Anyway... food for thought.. great interview.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupac_Shakur
"Shakur entered the courthouse in a wheelchair and was found guilty of three counts of molestation and not guilty of six others, including sodomy. On February 6, 1995, he was sentenced to one-and-a-half to four-and-a-half years in prison on the sexual assault charges."
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Whos this girl she featured on two of his songs so she knows all this shit????
I dont really care about her opinion

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Whos this girl she featured on two of his songs so she knows all this shit????
I dont really care about her opinion

I feel you homie about her acting like she knows everything... kind of funny... but ohh well, still great to see JMix rounding up all these contributors to the Death Row/Pac golden era.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

abusive

That's an interesting take on his release from prison.  I've always wondered about how on All Eyes he refers to himself as "On Bail."  We'll we all know that he got convicted and sentenced.  Bail is granted during pre-trial... I mean, he would have been required to wait for a parole hearing in that case, right? 

I'm not saying he straight up snitched to get out.  I would think paper work would have hit "the smoking gun" or something by now but it is odd how the conditions of his release were never really made clear... and obviously he wasn't on bail pending trial.. he was convicted and sentenced and like any convicted person... would be required to await parole.. or fight the appeals process.  So how did he get out and what exactly was the 1.5 front from Deathrow for?  Anyway... food for thought.. great interview.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupac_Shakur
"Shakur entered the courthouse in a wheelchair and was found guilty of three counts of molestation and not guilty of six others, including sodomy. On February 6, 1995, he was sentenced to one-and-a-half to four-and-a-half years in prison on the sexual assault charges."

Another theory is David Kenner's sheer power within the legal system that he displayed for years. It has also been suggested that he has Genovese crime family ties as well. If so his mafia ties could possibly influence the court system enough to make a release happen. Just think training day when homie bought a warrant. Speaking of training day, can anyone confirm whether or not david mack is the inspiration behind Denzel's character? There are many similarities there. Spanish, robbing drug dealers, the blood connection etc.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

jmix

well, natasha did more than 2 songs.. she did at least 5 by my count and was sleeping with Pac. Alot of artist did not get paid until they showed up at afenis door.. nutt so, although a different senario, is a prime example. If he hadnt handed over masters he would have probably not been paid, imo.