Author Topic: Big Pun dissed 50 Cent...Lyrics in here...  (Read 2738 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Big Pun dissed 50 Cent...Lyrics in here...
« on: March 21, 2003, 05:47:26 PM »
I'm sure most of you already know this, but for those who don't, Big Pun was one of the few MC's who took 50 Cents song "How To Rob" seriously, and responded with a diss...

First off, here is 50 Cents diss to Pun (from the song "How To Rob" Featuring Madd Rapper):

"I'll rob Pun without a gun snatch his piece then run
This nigga weigh 400 pounds, how he gon catch me son?"

In response to 50 Cent, Big Pun replied on the song "My Turn" off his second album "Yeeeah Baby"...Here is Pun's diss:

"And to the 50 Cent rapper, very funny, get your nut off
Cause in real life, you don't know I'll blow your muthafuckin head off (ooh yeah)

*Starts talking*
That's my muthafuckin word, you understand? Thought we was a fuckin joke? Shit...
Terror Squad nigga, you don't know me, you don't know my name, don't say it, you understand? Told you before I ain't no muthafuckin rapper understand? Shit, I don't make no songs about rappers I don't like...If I'ma make a song, it's gunna be how I beat yo' muthafuckin ass understand? That'll be the name of the muthafucka 'That's Why I Had to Beat Your Muthafuckin Ass'"

« Last Edit: March 21, 2003, 05:49:06 PM by Now_I_Know »

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Big Pun dissed 50 Cent...Lyrics in here...
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2003, 06:35:22 PM »
Tha diss was pretty wack but it's just tight that it was Pun. I alwayz looked at Pun and Fat Joe like some real fools, they'd be on TV and tha Radio but just by the way the presented themselves you can tell they're really street muthafuckers...

And when that 50 Cent song came out, he didnt have that whole Gangsta Image going for him, most people took him as a joker cuz tha song was funny. So I could see Pun being upset about some lil guy even mentioning his name on a record...

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Jome

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2003, 09:25:57 PM »

Tha diss was pretty wack but it's just tight that it was Pun. I alwayz looked at Pun and Fat Joe like some real fools, they'd be on TV and tha Radio but just by the way the presented themselves you can tell they're really street muthafuckers...

Quakaveli

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2003, 11:16:13 PM »

And when that 50 Cent song came out, he didnt have that whole Gangsta Image going for him, most people took him as a joker cuz tha song was funny. So I could see Pun being upset about some lil guy even mentioning his name on a record...

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2003, 02:49:24 AM »
i never noticed that diss before lol, its pretty wack though.

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com