Author Topic: Do black americans support this war?  (Read 296 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Do black americans support this war?
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2003, 11:39:11 PM »
What kind of dumbass question is this? People are people...Why dont you ask if blonds or brunets support the war? Who cares...We are all people, and we are all of the same race...The human race...PeACe

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2003, 12:00:34 AM »
What kind of dumbass question is this? People are people...Why dont you ask if blonds or brunets support the war? Who cares...We are all people, and we are all of the same race...The human race...PeACe

most of the times i don't like what NIK says ..but this time he has a good point....this IS a stupid ass question.....
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

bow_down

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2003, 01:11:00 AM »
how is it stupid a question? Yea of course all people are supposed to be equal and all but thats not how it is. I didnt ask why whites support the war or do jews support the war because 1) Since americas president is white and the majority of american people are white and the people voted the president in im guessing that that most of them will get behind their president but im sure many white people are against it as well. 2) im sure most Jews support the war against iraq just because it is an islamic country and we all know the tension/hatred between the two religion.

As for the blacks, i heard somewhere that islam is a rapid growing religion amongst the black community in US and probably the most influential african american man(Muhammad Ali) was against going to war to solve another countrys problem when they have problems in their own home. So i just wanted to know what they feel about it.

westcoastcavalier

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2003, 09:06:22 AM »
if i was american id be more worried about my health and education system when 80billion is being used to fight an unnecessary war. Wouldnt you prefer a better health system. At the end of the day your more likely to die on a trolley in a hostpital corridor than a terrorist attack.

No, actually the way the government see's it.  Once we start exploiting Iraq and usurping their oil wealth, the economy will go up, and in a round about way, we will have more money for the school system.

You are very incorrect. if you know anything about economics, then you know that a country's war chest does not have anything to do with improving their infrastructure. The oil game is controlled by a few and those few put their own business interests ahead of the country they live in. It's asinine to think that if Bush control's a country's oil monopoly that those profits will in turn help stabilize the United States' economy. I wonder what kind of war and exploitation can justify curbing the U.S.'s current national debt? It's in the trillions. And the economy won't go up significantly to where minorities will benefit from it. Study world economics a lil more and see what I mean.

And Bow Down this is a great topic only those blinded by ignorance would think otherwise. And if everyone was equal, then there wouldn't be racism, classism, or war.

TheSheriff

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2003, 12:43:16 PM »
When coloured people-ie, non whites-come here and say it's not the situation of a race that determines their politics, I tend to listen to them more than someone who thinks that Kelly Rowland is a serious political figure.