Author Topic: going to be entering some battles around my way soon...  (Read 503 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
going to be entering some battles around my way soon...
« on: February 23, 2014, 02:31:29 AM »
Seems to be some legit battle tournys goin on around KC these days.  I kind of stumbled upon it when my homie came to town and I've been hearing more... so be on the lookout for some videos of your boy Infinite engaged in battle.. I'm also going to stop using the word "nicca" at the forum in preperation.  Even though I personally think KRS has given liscense for whites to use this word in hiphop, it could really take on a bad direction in a battle type setting...

I mean st8 up its an unfair advantage given to blacks because they can diss us for being white but we can't diss them about anything related to race... but since Eminem is a standard for any white rapper he entered many battle competitions and had great success without using the word

Anyway be on the lookout for some videos on the way.  Maybe I will get destroyed but at this point I think it would be healthy for me to get my ass handed to me in a battle
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Remedy360

Re: going to be entering some battles around my way soon...
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 05:11:24 AM »
Look forward to some footage.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 05:27:52 AM »

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 07:52:30 AM »
It would be healthy for you to get your ass handed to you in a street fight, nicca.

Good luck though, I listened to your track with the jacked Petey beat and if you get out-performed by a handicapped person than you need all the luck in the world.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 07:54:26 AM by Marty Jannetty »
It will always be 1993 to me.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2014, 09:11:21 AM »
It would be healthy for you to get your ass handed to you in a street fight, nicca.

Good luck though, I listened to your track with the jacked Petey beat and if you get out-performed by a handicapped person than you need all the luck in the world.

Hi Tom!  Have you built up the courage to ever do anything you were passionate about, yet? 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2014, 09:42:43 AM »
what race related disses would you use if you could?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2014, 09:44:44 AM »
Name is Marty, please call me that.  

Not sure what you're hinting at but yes, thanks for asking. Thing is this, most people develop a certain confidence in what they choose to do or pursue and are not caught up in the "good old times" and unhealthy relationships with convicted criminals and bullies. Stay fantasizing.

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2014, 09:51:34 AM »

I mean st8 up its an unfair advantage given to blacks because they can diss us for being white but we can't diss them about anything related to race... but since Eminem is a standard for any white rapper he entered many battle competitions and had great success without using the word

LOL

AAWWW! It is unfair to poor Infinite that the evil black rappers have an advantage in battles through the use of racial insults that he doesn't have. Oh, give the man a hug. They only had to endure slavery and day to day racism in regular life. Sounds like a good trade to me.

I'm surprised that for once you make a decision on your own and not go with what KRS said. He said it's ok for whites to use the N word in hip hop, why do you have a change of heart all of a sudden?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2014, 09:53:21 AM »

LOL

AAWWW! It is unfair to poor Infinite that the evil black rappers have an advantage in battles through the use of racial insults that he doesn't have. Oh, give the man a hug. They only had to endure slavery and day to day racism in regular life. Sounds like a good trade to me.

LOL

Seagully

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2014, 12:41:11 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2014, 01:19:56 AM »
tell young yatz to man up this time n definitely get some footage of that shit..you got some dope freestyles, sometimes even better off the dome than written...sounds more natural when u aint readin off a paper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2014, 03:28:16 AM »

Not sure what you're hinting at but yes, thanks for asking. Thing is this, most people develop a certain confidence in what they choose to do or pursue and are not caught up in the "good old times" and unhealthy relationships with convicted criminals and bullies. Stay fantasizing.

What I'm hinting at Tom is when you told me directly that you envied me, because even though I may have failed, I've had the balls to try.  Hope one day you will grow a pair. 
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 04:21:25 AM by Infinite »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2014, 04:44:44 AM »
so when's the battle?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2014, 10:16:03 AM »
Son can't handle business on this forum to battle when called out but you'll hit the streets?

If there's no video posted I'm going to start a petition for your account to be exiled.

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2014, 11:11:52 AM »

What I'm hinting at Tom is when you told me directly that you envied me, because even though I may have failed, I've had the balls to try.  Hope one day you will grow a pair.

When did I say that I envy you? Who is Tom? And why are you so worried about that I grow a pair? I think you mistake me for someone else, you retarded sheep.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 11:13:28 AM by Marty Jannetty »