Author Topic: DUI FOR BLAZIN N DRIVIN  (Read 419 times)

Sccit

DUI FOR BLAZIN N DRIVIN
« on: February 25, 2014, 01:38:46 PM »
ANY1 HERE EVER GOT A DUI FOR SMOKIN TREES WHILE DRIVIN?

Blood$

Re: DUI FOR BLAZIN N DRIVIN
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 01:45:02 PM »
can't tell you how many times I've gotten pulled over high as fuck and the cops knew it but let me go lol I don't think I know one person who actually got hit with a DUI for strictly bud with no alcohol involved, you have to really be an asshole to the cop or just be unlucky with a dickhead cop to get hit with that

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 01:49:10 PM »
can't tell you how many times I've gotten pulled over high as fuck and the cops knew it but let me go lol I don't think I know one person who actually got hit with a DUI for strictly bud with no alcohol involved, you have to really be an asshole to the cop or just be unlucky with a dickhead cop to get hit with that

FOREAL...U HEARD BOUT THE NEW COTTON SWAB TESTS THEY GOT? U THINK THAT SHITS LEGIT OR THEY JUST TRYNA SCARE THE OSTRICHES??

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 02:09:20 PM »
Only in america

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2014, 02:11:32 PM »
Only in america

Exactly, you get caned to death in other countries.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2014, 02:15:06 PM »
Only in america

Exactly, you get caned to death in other countries.
I think not brodie

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2014, 11:46:26 AM »
the homie ashraf once got it out in palmdale....but he's the typa' dude ud expect it from. i'm thinkin u probably gota act suspect as fuck for the cop to even consider it. for example, I've gotten caught wit thizz a couple times and was able to talk my way out of it by claimin they were THC pills.....the homie woulda most likely been sittin in prison right now if he were in my shoes. it's all in the game.....?

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2014, 10:45:28 PM »

FOREAL...U HEARD BOUT THE NEW COTTON SWAB TESTS THEY GOT? U THINK THAT SHITS LEGIT OR THEY JUST TRYNA SCARE THE OSTRICHES??

never heard about anyone personally getting hit with one of those unless it was for a job but I don't doubt they could do it if they really wanted to be assholes lol

Desert Lord

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2014, 03:57:22 AM »
i had lost my license for about a year because of weed....wasn't even high when the cops busted me, just had some in my blood because i smoked the night before. that's how it is in fuckin' germany, it's tolerated to have 10-15 gramms weed on you, but you can lost your fuckin drivers license if you still got thc in your blood while driving