Author Topic: For the Peeps with Cars  (Read 121 times)

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
For the Peeps with Cars
« on: March 26, 2003, 02:17:09 PM »
I just found the best fuckin car wax ever!!!!!!!!!

these guys outside a WalMart were selling this wax "EZWAX" anyways this one guy was like pull over and let me show you, i said fuck it why not, so he demonstrates and WHOA!!!!!!! no more swirl marks, no more dirt, glossy shit i was like WTF???!!!!!

now let me say that I have used all kinds of products the last few months to get rid of these ugly ass swirl marks my car has ( my cars color is midnight blue and in direct sunlight u can see all the swirl marks, not a pretty sight) and this product not only got rid of them but it left my car and smooth az helll!!!! like the day i took it out of the dealership, believe me y'all this aint no fake shit like on tv, this stuff works, i bought 2 cans for $20 and i just tried it right now and WHOAH!!!!!!

this shit works, its called "EZWAX" they have a website online but the thing is you gotta buy like 12 cans for $100 but if u see these guys buy 2 cans and try it, it truly works wonders y'all

iam not promoting and just happy that I finally got rid of all my swirl marks and shit lol lol and iam sure if some of you get them u will thank me

give me my props lol lol j/p y'all

Don Seer

Re:For the Peeps with Cars
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2003, 02:56:03 PM »
i just cleaned mine.. shit wass dirty as fuckkkk

i use 'mer' neat when i want it to look nice

bodywork aint a thing... but the windows are hard to keep clean

Kain670

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2003, 06:15:39 PM »
 ;D I got a white car

no streaks or marks on my car

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2003, 06:53:19 PM »
My car is white too, so It's all good.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2003, 06:58:45 PM »
i usually use meguiers gold series wax...It does a good job. I gotta try out the Ezwax shit.

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2003, 08:57:04 PM »
Oh shit i forgot to mention, u can also use ezwax to clean your windows and rims  :o

this wax eliminates washing your car and shit, and if it has all kinds of dirt u can still wax it without cleaning off the dirt

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2003, 10:09:24 PM »
Oh shit i forgot to mention, u can also use ezwax to clean your windows and rims  :o

this wax eliminates washing your car and shit, and if it has all kinds of dirt u can still wax it without cleaning off the dirt
woah that the best feature no washing yo car and wax the bitch hell yeah.....i think ima head out to my wallmart lol...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2003, 07:46:01 PM »
i use this showroom stuff  it's like 20 bucks a bottle but for me it's worth it, plus you don't have to do a full body work out to put it on

but i'll look into this stuff

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Immortal

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2003, 07:47:42 PM »
i got a dope ass black car.
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA