Author Topic: So, Im back.  (Read 564 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
So, Im back.
« on: March 21, 2003, 10:53:13 PM »
A Very Brief Statement,

1. Seer, I think quiting cigarettes is easier than leavin this board lol

2. Im back, because i no longer agree with the reasoning behind me leaving in the first place. Seer made an interesting point in a thread where Nima was complaining about the state of the board. He said something to the effect of, leaving the board wont help solve problems. Itll only emphasize them. Hey, I lasted 3 weeks.

3. Props to all the wcc homies. To many to mention.

4. Fuck anybody who insinuated that I came back as Docky.

Thats it, I got some business that needs to be taken care of.

*Runs off to the TOT*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

Re:So, Im back.
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2003, 10:57:47 PM »
I always knew the Faghans were true to their word.

::)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2003, 11:06:19 PM »
You just said Faghans. Meaning, you are not simply referring to me, but my country men as well. Please dont insult my country. I could very easily attack your country (very easily) but I wont. I find it more effective to insult an irritant personally. I dont need to insult your religion or nation to feel more secure about myself. But hey, whatever floats your boat.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

KVB

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2003, 11:23:07 PM »
Welcome back man.. I've missed your presence in TOT... ;)
Stay on this time.

Peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2003, 11:24:01 PM »
4. Fuck anybody who insinuated that I came back as Docky.

LoL...The person who pointed that possibility out to me is a "Fellow Muslim"...

P.S., when we say Faghan, we are not insulting Afghans...We are insulting gay Afghans...Fag + Afghan = Faghan...Peace

Quakaveli

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2003, 11:26:33 PM »
You just said Faghans. Meaning, you are not simply referring to me, but my country men as well. Please dont insult my country. I could very easily attack your country (very easily) but I wont. I find it more effective to insult an irritant personally. I dont need to insult your religion or nation to feel more secure about myself. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

LMAO@ Faghan trying to pull a Detective Engel-Rock...failing...

I am sorry I attacked you with an attack intent on hurting your pride. Since you have publically whined about this, I will make sure that next time I will not attempt to make you cry :'( The reason I had used the plural word faghans was that you justify your word by saying "I am a pathan, and true to my word", and in making a comparison I used its plural version. Also I would thank you for giving me a psychoanalysis, miss.

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2003, 11:50:39 PM »
zeeeennnn....

anywayz where's quake from?????
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2003, 12:09:49 AM »
Quake here is a Kashmiri Hindu. Now traditionally, Hindus are very pacifists and non violent. Kashmir also happens to be very beautiful.
However, Quake here is also a proud American. Which is really funny because when the Pakistanis went to war with India (the same Pakistanis that send terrorists into Kashmir to destroy the land) they were backed by the Americans. But of course, Quake wont say anything about that.

- Lewis Carroll

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2003, 12:12:43 AM »
welcome back.

kick ass album

Quakaveli

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2003, 12:22:50 AM »
Quake here is a Kashmiri Hindu. Now traditionally, Hindus are very pacifists and non violent. Kashmir also happens to be very beautiful.
However, Quake here is also a proud American. Which is really funny because when the Pakistanis went to war with India (the same Pakistanis that send terrorists into Kashmir to destroy the land) they were backed by the Americans. But of course, Quake wont say anything about that.

Hindus are generally "very pacifists"?..LMAO...just like all muslims love to blow up buildings and kill infidels right? ::) LOL@ the faghan trying to bring up old shit...

Quakaveli

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2003, 12:24:29 AM »
LOL @ ur word choice faghan...very pacifists and non violent, "eh"? haha you faggot biting the quote in my avtar, haha I know U droolin at dat pic of da Gandhi Sativa, crackhead muthafucka

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2003, 12:28:02 AM »
Quit babbling incoherently, Quake.

Anyways, yes Hindus have been traditionally non violent. You cant deny it. Plus, it makes a great excuse for all those wars you guys lost. But thats another story for another day.

BTW, you little pothead, lil dime bags are of no interest to me. Maybe when I was 17 like ya self, nah, scratch that. Even then, i wasnt fuckin with lil dimebags.

- Lewis Carroll

Kaidy

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2003, 03:51:32 AM »
Welcome back homie

infinite59

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2003, 04:02:38 AM »
Welcome back brother.  May I recommend skipping over Quakes posts and not reading them?  In Islam when we are fasting we also should fast with our eyes.  During Ramadaan I didn't stare at women, things of that nature.  You can control your eyes.  Just avert your eyes to his posts.  

Just a suggestion.  Do your thang, peace.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2003, 05:29:12 AM »