Author Topic: So, Im back.  (Read 572 times)

bez

Re:So, Im back.
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2003, 05:55:53 AM »
It was the same with me buddy.  I was like I love posting at WCC and I have had to leave because people have made me feel unwelcome.  I was like fuck them.  Welcome back TECH

TheSheriff

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2003, 06:11:46 AM »
You're just another statistic...BWAHAHAHAHA

Welcome back homie. But you and Infinite should have a talk. He'll know what I mean.

And yeah, ignore Quake's posts, he's a cool guy, but he's really making himself look an ass.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2003, 06:44:51 AM »
You just said Faghans. Meaning, you are not simply referring to me, but my country men as well. Please dont insult my country. I could very easily attack your country (very easily) but I wont. I find it more effective to insult an irritant personally. I dont need to insult your religion or nation to feel more secure about myself. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

LMAO@ Faghan trying to pull a Detective Engel-Rock...failing...

I am sorry I attacked you with an attack intent on hurting your pride. Since you have publically whined about this, I will make sure that next time I will not attempt to make you cry :'( The reason I had used the plural word faghans was that you justify your word by saying "I am a pathan, and true to my word", and in making a comparison I used its plural version. Also I would thank you for giving me a psychoanalysis, miss.
LMAO, the faghan thing is hilarious, maybe i should be calling him a faghan too, that bastard was talking shit to me in another post

TheSheriff

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2003, 06:51:06 AM »
LMAO, the faghan thing is hilarious, maybe i should be calling him a faghan too, that bastard was talking shit to me in another post

You want some Hator-ade too? Where did he talk shit to you?

ROCCY

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2003, 11:09:38 AM »

Hindus are generally "very pacifists"?..LMAO...just like all muslims love to blow up buildings and kill infidels right? ::) LOL@ the faghan trying to bring up old shit...

um..thats fucking wierd..I never blew up a building, neither did my family, or did i kill any people...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2003, 11:09:47 AM »

LMAO...Quake, it looks like we just recruited a new member...LoL, just messin...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2003, 12:53:12 PM »
All I got to say is welcome back homie. Shit, we rode on Ruthless, now I think I'ma help you ride on Sccit the Shit and his little clones. Peace.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2003, 01:44:07 PM »

LMAO...Quake, it looks like we just recruited a new member...LoL, just messin...
man all i did was post something in train of though and this fucking asshole king tech takes everything i said and twists it into his own idiology...and plus in the train of thought section all this anit-american bull shit he posts is kinda pissing me off a little...i take it this guy is from afghanistan..since the one guy was calling him a faghan...i get the feeling this guy king tech has some enemies in here
« Last Edit: March 22, 2003, 01:45:14 PM by kingMAC »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2003, 02:08:36 PM »
Welcome back homie, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2003, 02:25:17 PM »
Quake here is a Kashmiri Hindu. Now traditionally, Hindus are very pacifists and non violent. Kashmir also happens to be very beautiful.
However, Quake here is also a proud American. Which is really funny because when the Pakistanis went to war with India (the same Pakistanis that send terrorists into Kashmir to destroy the land) they were backed by the Americans. But of course, Quake wont say anything about that.

so he a PAKI.......heheheheh
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2003, 06:19:41 PM »

man all i did was post something in train of though and this fucking asshole king tech takes everything i said and twists it into his own idiology...and plus in the train of thought section all this anit-american bull shit he posts is kinda pissing me off a little...i take it this guy is from afghanistan..since the one guy was calling him a faghan...i get the feeling this guy king tech has some enemies in here

Word...

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2003, 07:07:19 PM »
Welcome Back, G.   it's good to see some OG's come back.  now if we can get Big Bad Ass and SGV to come up in here too.  that would be tight.

Quakaveli

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2003, 08:54:45 PM »
Quake here is a Kashmiri Hindu. Now traditionally, Hindus are very pacifists and non violent. Kashmir also happens to be very beautiful.
However, Quake here is also a proud American. Which is really funny because when the Pakistanis went to war with India (the same Pakistanis that send terrorists into Kashmir to destroy the land) they were backed by the Americans. But of course, Quake wont say anything about that.

so he a PAKI.......heheheheh

HAHA funny man..

LMAO@Infaggot tellin Tech good advice...

Aye faghan, you just love dickriding the past don't u? I bet it burns U inside that if ur country would dare war with mine, yall would be defeated badly, shit I bet even Pakistan could beat you guys if it wasnt for ur terrorial advantage. and LOL@U actin like sum big pothead dogg...lol first off I happen to have an eigth of chronic in my pocket as I say this...and second its quality not quantity, but I guess whatever rocks ur boat...mr. I dont like anything less than a 9" in my anus.

Quakaveli

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2003, 08:56:00 PM »

Hindus are generally "very pacifists"?..LMAO...just like all muslims love to blow up buildings and kill infidels right? ::) LOL@ the faghan trying to bring up old shit...

um..thats fucking wierd..I never blew up a building, neither did my family, or did i kill any people...

I was being sarcastic Roccy  ;)

ROCCY

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2003, 10:54:59 PM »

I was being sarcastic Roccy  ;)

lol I know just wanted to see if u would start beef lol..