Author Topic: Ben Baller discussing meetings with 2Pac and Biggie (interesting shit)  (Read 746 times)

GangstaBoogy

I had a meeting set up with tupac to rap a 16 bar verse over a song for my group “Tha Truth” which was written by Faith Evans who was also my groups vocal coach. I wanted Pac on the song because 1. I knew he’d do it and 2. I already had Faith singing on the hook and the label clearance. The meeting was set up the day he died. Not the day he was shot, but the friday he passed which was almost a week after he was shot. I went to the set of Gang Related with one of the producers Brad Johnson who also co-owned the restaurant I worked at with Denzel Washington…. Brad set everything up so nicely and I had met pac from djing Jada Pinketts Bday a few years prior and also met him with Faith not too long before and I’ll keep some of the rest of this shit to myself… smh

now what makes it even weirder, I wanted to get BIGGIE on the American Pimp soundtrack (which never happened btw and I have SOME INSTRUMENTAL HEAT FROM THAT SHIT by DRE….. and I was at NRG studios in North Hollywood and B.I.G. was just finishing up the album and had Hypnotize smashing on the radio…. I actually took this line from him “I’m hungrier than a hostage” and he was chillin listening to my beat selection and I wanted him on 2 things, 1 on the soundtrack and 2 on a song with my artist King Tee…. Lil Cease was there, my boy Fredro Starr and Sticky Fingaz brought me to the studio to meet him and he was cool as shit….. we chopped it up and had studio time set up to record which was set for the day after he died. fucking weird huh?

Damn so no doubt Faith was out in California sneaking around with Pac.

Biggie + King Tee?  :o
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Mietek23

Re: Ben Baller discussing meetings with 2Pac and Biggie (interesting shit)
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 02:23:21 PM »

King Tee was Biggie's fav rapper - he influenced his style after T.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2014, 02:53:37 PM »
ben baller is a dry snitch

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2014, 02:55:22 PM »
american pimp was to be scored by quik i remember reading

abusive

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2014, 10:44:42 AM »

King Tee was Biggie's fav rapper - he influenced his style after T.

link?
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

^no need for a link, just listen to King T's shit.....it's obvious

Hack Wilson - real

woulda loved to hear that Pac track

damn shame