Poll

Should Infinite sell out and join the Sauce forum?

yes
3 (21.4%)
no
4 (28.6%)
who cares
7 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Should Infinite sell out and join the Sauce forum?  (Read 1180 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Should Infinite sell out and join the Sauce forum?
« on: February 27, 2014, 07:27:29 AM »
I would feel like I'm betraying my hardcore fans and my legacy here at the dubb to join the Sauce.  Not to mention Petey is a bitch and their forum is over-ran by Clownz.  On the other hand I like what they are doing with the raining Xzibit heads, keystyle battles, beats, audio, etc, and Sccit is a chief moderator over there.

This is a tough decision that is keeping me up nights.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Re: Should Infinite sell out and join the Sauce forum?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 08:22:19 AM »
yes...but i wouldnt call it selling out. more like branching out. snoop woulda done it 8)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 09:03:33 AM »
What would krs-one do

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2014, 09:23:55 AM »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2014, 09:28:53 AM »
yes...but i wouldnt call it selling out. more like branching out. snoop woulda done it 8)

Yes, and it was him branching out that brought upon the ire of 2pac, and ultimately produced the biggest fail of his career, "The Game Is To Be Sold" album.   As Dre said in 1996 after leaving Death Row, he wasn't an "industry" hoe.  He didn't believe in doing music with someone like Madonna or Michael Jackson just cause they were hot at the time.  Dre would rather work with someone he's cool with or break a new artist.  Suge and Dre always counseled Snoop when he was on Death Row about not watering himself down and overexposing himself.  He should of taken heed.

Then once Snoop went back to working with his homies from Long Beach, and put the Eastsidaz out on Dogghouse/Doggystyle, his career was resurrected.  Then he started fucking wit Pharrel and fell off again. 

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2014, 09:41:26 AM »

Yes, and it was him branching out that brought upon the ire of 2pac, and ultimately produced the biggest fail of his career, "The Game Is To Be Sold" album.   As Dre said in 1996 after leaving Death Row, he wasn't an "industry" hoe.  He didn't believe in doing music with someone like Madonna or Michael Jackson just cause they were hot at the time.  Dre would rather work with someone he's cool with or break a new artist.  Suge and Dre always counseled Snoop when he was on Death Row about not watering himself down and overexposing himself.  He should of taken heed.

Then once Snoop went back to working with his homies from Long Beach, and put the Eastsidaz out on Dogghouse/Doggystyle, his career was resurrected.  Then he started fucking wit Pharrel and fell off again. 
+1
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2014, 12:30:32 PM »
I don't think you should join. You should create your own site.

I wish bro, but unfortunately I'm not the most computer savvy.

I did have Blade make a website for me once to promote my 2002 novel, "2pac, The Hip-Hop Prophet".

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2014, 12:31:50 PM »
You're not dead yet?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2014, 01:20:53 PM »
You're not dead yet?

no.. you would be surprised.  One can actually live more freely than you expected.  You don't have to hide your love for rap music and be ashamed of it to make it in the world.

bouli77

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2014, 02:54:51 PM »

pharrell saved snoop's career in terms of relevance. pharrell gave snoop his biggest selling single to date, and he updated his sound with radio friendly yet funky cuts (beautiful, let's get blown and signs). and snoop is grateful to pharrell for that, check his GGN interview which came out this month. the eastsidaz period is obviously better in terms of gangsta music but you can't possibly say that pharrell hurt snoop's carrer when he did the exact opposite. by the way Master P helped Snoop more than Suge by teaching him how to put together and run his own label, when Snoop had failed to do so under Suge's guidance. and Snoop still gives props to P for that to this day. Da Game is to be Sold sold more than any other Snoop album except Doggfather and Doggystyle, so I wouldn't say Snoop made a terrible decision.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2014, 03:00:45 PM »

pharrell saved snoop's career in terms of relevance. pharrell gave snoop his biggest selling single to date, and he updated his sound with radio friendly yet funky cuts (beautiful, let's get blown and signs). and snoop is grateful to pharrell for that, check his GGN interview which came out this month. the eastsidaz period is obviously better in terms of gangsta music but you can't possibly say that pharrell hurt snoop's carrer when he did the exact opposite. by the way Master P helped Snoop more than Suge by teaching him how to put together and run his own label, when Snoop had failed to do so under Suge's guidance. and Snoop still gives props to P for that to this day. Da Game is to be Sold sold more than any other Snoop album except Doggfather and Doggystyle, so I wouldn't say Snoop made a terrible decision.
hate it or love it this is true

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2014, 07:06:11 PM »
id sign up to brians site...and so would bayfeather to be closer to me.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2014, 12:08:52 AM »
No you would ruin the fuckin place with your idiotic opinions, your biased and lack of knolwedgment towards hip hop,

just keep your ignorance, stubborn stupidity here at the dub

you dont know shit about hip hop and atleast everyone at the sauce values hip hop and is open minded and knowledgeable about hip hop and other things,

nobody will take you serious there Brian
The West is Back

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2014, 02:43:48 AM »
whatever creates traffic, lol

nah, just stay here. unless you´re really ready to be the bigger man you claim to be and bury the hatchet with Petey and " the clownz"

are you ready to be a grown man ibrahim ?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2014, 08:52:36 AM »

Yes, and it was him branching out that brought upon the ire of 2pac, and ultimately produced the biggest fail of his career, "The Game Is To Be Sold" album.   As Dre said in 1996 after leaving Death Row, he wasn't an "industry" hoe.  He didn't believe in doing music with someone like Madonna or Michael Jackson just cause they were hot at the time.  Dre would rather work with someone he's cool with or break a new artist.  Suge and Dre always counseled Snoop when he was on Death Row about not watering himself down and overexposing himself.  He should of taken heed.

Then once Snoop went back to working with his homies from Long Beach, and put the Eastsidaz out on Dogghouse/Doggystyle, his career was resurrected.  Then he started fucking wit Pharrel and fell off again.  

hate it or love it this is true

This is strange quality about rap fans.  They don't think as fans but respect rappers according to their hustle moves.  Like Jay-Z has made a whole career off of that.  Fans admire him for his business acumen, swag, hustle and all this other shit that is unrelated to producing bangers.  Jay-Z still to this day does not have one banger to his name and yet he's considered the GOAT by so many.

The Game Is To Be Sold -  NO BANGERS
The Shit Snoop did with Pharell -  NO BANGERS

If your are truly West Coast fans ya'll should wanna see Snoop ridin for the Coast.

So from a fan's perspective I was always happier seeing Snoop on Death Row or at Dogghouse with the Eastsidaz, cause that's when he was puttin out BANGERS!  (Now the new Snoop Lion album was classic but that's a new subject we can get to another time)