Author Topic: Hey Jake, question foe dat azzz.....  (Read 230 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Hey Jake, question foe dat azzz.....
« on: March 22, 2003, 01:01:54 AM »
how do u feel, being a Latino Catholic I presume, on the Popes position on this war? If a highly influential Islamic leader held strong opinions on a matter, i would definitely take them into consideration.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:Hey Jake, question foe dat azzz.....
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2003, 01:06:40 AM »
lol simple....i'm not catholic. you can say i'm anti-catholic in way in that i see that they do more to ruin the name of christianity  than good. And how they pull concepts and rules out of thin air.....but i have respect for the pope, i think he's a god loving man  who means good. We just have different views of the war thats all . I think it's becuase i have a faith in the US......and he doesnt which he doesn't have to becuase he's not an american citizen.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2003, 09:37:42 AM »
Straight question here Jake, What do you think about the Vietnam war?

Disceptive AssAssin

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Trip BaLLS
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2003, 11:46:59 AM »
the pope has to come to a term of understanding for the United States situation as many citizens see sadaam as a huge threat...

Trippin Sizzzzzzzzack.......

TheSheriff

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2003, 06:58:50 PM »
the pope has to come to a term of understanding for the United States situation as many citizens see sadaam as a huge threat...

What are you talking about? Sorry, I'm just confused.

The Pope HAS to agree with Bush? Is that what you're saying? Or that he HAS to understand it?

Uh, no. To him and every other Roman Catholic, he is God's Vicar on Earth, he is the ultimate authority. If he says it's wrong, it's wrong to the Roman Catholic Church, and thereby, according to Catholic doctrine, carte blanche wrong.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2003, 10:55:44 PM »

the best music of the 20th century came from the era of that war

Pimpdogg

• 'G'
  • weapon of mass seduction
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2003, 03:21:05 AM »
how can anyone follow what the pope says nowadays the man is about 9 tenths dead.

Never surrender

TheSheriff

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2003, 08:01:35 AM »
how can anyone follow what the pope says nowadays the man is about 9 tenths dead.

How can anyone follow what Pimpdogg says nowadays the man is about 9 tenths retarded.

DO NOT INSULT THE GREATEST LIVING MAN...You want to save millions of lives? Step into his shoes, fool.

Kaidy

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2003, 08:26:43 AM »
the best music of the 20th century came from the era of that war

Very true, well some of the best at least. I was hoping that might be one good thing to come out of this war, but I don't think the corrupt music business will allow it, they've got too much of a stranglehold on creativity. very sad

sorry to go off topic

Pimpdogg

• 'G'
  • weapon of mass seduction
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2003, 01:01:31 PM »

How can anyone follow what Pimpdogg says nowadays the man is about 9 tenths retarded.

DO NOT INSULT THE GREATEST LIVING MAN...You want to save millions of lives? Step into his shoes, fool.

owen don't call someone retarded just for expressing an opinion that you don't agree with. The statement was a joke.
I'm church of england so I'm sure you know that in my opinion the pope is not God's representative on Earth.

Never surrender

TheSheriff

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2003, 11:19:46 AM »
owen don't call someone retarded just for expressing an opinion that you don't agree with. The statement was a joke.
I'm church of england so I'm sure you know that in my opinion the pope is not God's representative on Earth.

I'm Catholic, so I'm sure you know I do. You insulted my hero, joking or not. Wonder why I'm annoyed?

infinite59

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2003, 05:06:07 AM »
Is it just me or is Jake trying to imitate Trauma?  He used to just always agree with him and now he even sounds like him.  And after Trauma put those pictures of rockstars in his signature now Jake follows his lead.  And so many other paralells.

TheSheriff

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2003, 03:41:32 PM »
Is it just me or is Jake trying to imitate Trauma?  He used to just always agree with him and now he even sounds like him.  And after Trauma put those pictures of rockstars in his signature now Jake follows his lead.  And so many other paralells.

Yes, because the US is now creating a clone army like in Star Wars to kill everyone and swim in oil.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2003, 10:40:54 AM »

1. i agree with him because i agree with his views......just like you and tech so what? it reciprocates also trauma has agreed with what i say too

2. I'm sorry you're THAT musically shallow that if listening to more than one type of music makes you 'unique' or like trauma....i've been talking about different styles of music since the Dre board fool , hell i was even in an epic argument with someone about the beatles.....correct me if i'm wrong but trauma wasn't even around then

3. i started putting rock stars in my avatar on my own....i didn't follow trauma......does trauma put an album of the week up? do i change my name to coincide with avatars? HELL are you THAT musically ignorant that you can't tell that the artists i put in my avatar differ DRAAAAAAAASTICALLY different from traumas (ie, me: metallica;guns n roses; jimi hendrix; black sabath; led zeppelin!to traumas: beatles, van morrison, mamas and the poppas, ect?!!!!! seriously !!! now my shit is the Daz Dillinger to his Mos Def!!!lol now i love every one he has put in his avatar......but i started doing this to make a statement i wasn't following no one and i still am not.......i'm sorry you confuse music that you don't know about and then lump it into one big pile, lol ::thinks back to when infinite said quincy jones was right under swizz beatz and beats by the pound  in production at number 112:: LMAO

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2003, 10:45:00 AM »

Yes, because the US is now creating a clone army like in Star Wars to kill everyone and swim in oil.

exactly ,lol