Author Topic: Can we just ban Krazy  (Read 393 times)

Will_B

Can we just ban Krazy
« on: March 01, 2014, 11:45:48 AM »
Thanks.

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
Re: Can we just ban Krazy
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 11:54:55 AM »
What do you mean?

Don't you agree with the blatant attention whoring and button pushing? I think a permanent ban might be too much because dude is providing some sort of "entertainment" to the board.
It will always be 1993 to me.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 12:02:03 PM »
If they ban you, I'm down.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 12:59:10 PM »
calling for someone's ban is bitch shit, even if they do deserve it.......krazy do what he do for this exact reaction. he owns u right now, lad.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2014, 06:34:47 PM »
 It is pretty amazing that it hasn't happened huh?
 Shit i prolly am into hip hop as much or more than any of you i just am into to other things to and i try to keep the board interesting. I try to get a few laughs. I don't know if that is considered trolling or attention whoring?
 That "what you think bout dis" one of my mates got me with that one so i shared it.
 i don't know if i genuinely ruin the board for some of you? i think i make it more interesting  but perhaps that is just me?
 Personally i think the posters that ruin every second thread with childish page after page of insults and dissing, de railing threads and e-thugging deserve to be banned more so.

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2014, 07:54:11 PM »
Krazy look, I might be new as poster but I follow this board for quite some time (10 years or so).

I will be honest with you: To me, all that hentai shit you are posting is annoying. Not because of the content (because I love the japanese women - been there for a month and plan to go again - soapland included) but because most of the time NO ONE replies to it and still you keep up with it. If I did numerous wrestling related threads, so many that almost 10 of the new threads in one section would be made by me (which at one point - 2 weeks or so ago was done by you) and I noticed that no one gives a fuck then I would stop. Because what is the point of posting stuff at a message board? It is to have a discussion with other people, in my opinion. And when I just do stuff that a lot of people don't get and/or despise then it's quite obvious (to me) that you are just trying to rile up people. And THAT is a quality in people that I don't like at all. That is MY beef with you. I just posted in some threads of yours about Battlefield and anime etc and it's cool, I'm more than sure that I can get some valuable tips from there but stop the attention whoring. And if you look at it differently or think otherwise then live with the reactions of people. Apparently no one here is into that stuff, yet you continue and then act surprised when someone is "offended" by it.

I'd never call for a ban or anything but whenever I get the chance to make pedo jokes about you then I will because to me it looks like you want to get some sort of pass by posting certain questionable pictures.
It will always be 1993 to me.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2014, 09:27:19 PM »
 At the end of the day i am just a (recovering) alcoholic.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2014, 02:23:01 AM »
no
The West is Back

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2014, 02:39:14 AM »
calling for someone's ban is bitch shit, even if they do deserve it.......krazy do what he do for this exact reaction. he owns u right now, lad.
Yeah hey. To quote Canibus "that's a bitch move, something that a homo n***er would do"

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2014, 02:54:22 AM »
You deserve to be banned for making this thread, Will. And I'm your biggest fan.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Will_B

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2014, 03:09:47 AM »
You deserve to be banned for making this thread, Will. And I'm your biggest fan.

When I log in and theres a whole bunch of new threads by Krazy....'tell me u wouldn't fucc this' etc...

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2014, 07:08:24 AM »
Yeah hey. To quote Canibus "that's a bitch move, something that a homo n***er would do"
like miley.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Seagully

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2014, 06:17:23 AM »

This thread is on some square shit.