Author Topic: I'm not American. I live in America.  (Read 482 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:I'm not American. I live in America.
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2003, 08:47:18 AM »
haha I bet he didnt see that coming!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TheSheriff

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2003, 09:33:58 AM »
Infidel means one who is not of a particular religion.  So therefore a non-Muslim would be of course an infidel when we are speaking in relation to Islam.  So what are you saying?  You are saying nothing.  

YOU INFIDEL

Infidel is clearly a derogatory term. Okay, how't this.

Bin Laden, you, Saddam, you're all infidels.

It crosses the line when SADDAM, BIN LADEN AND EVERY OTHER MUSLIM LEADER (barring Lebanon, Turkey and UAE/Bahrain) says: KILL THE INFIDELS

Infidel is clearly being used as an insult. Don't hide behind pretend semantics.

TheSheriff

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2003, 09:35:33 AM »
Also, thinking about it, the subject line is very silly. If you're not American, why are you living there? Could it be because if you lived in Oman, the intolerant Wahabis there would kill you?

You're my friend man, but this thread just seems off the wall.

Quakaveli

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2003, 11:26:31 AM »
Infidel means one who is not of a particular religion.  So therefore a non-Muslim would be of course an infidel when we are speaking in relation to Islam.  So what are you saying?  You are saying nothing.  

YOU INFIDEL

Infidel is clearly a derogatory term. Okay, how't this.

Bin Laden, you, Saddam, you're all infidels.

It crosses the line when SADDAM, BIN LADEN AND EVERY OTHER MUSLIM LEADER (barring Lebanon, Turkey and UAE/Bahrain) says: KILL THE INFIDELS

Infidel is clearly being used as an insult. Don't hide behind pretend semantics.

I sawi it comming 7even and I saw this comming even more  ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2003, 04:08:09 PM »
You were born in America = You're an American...Quit hiding behind your true skin, it's not good for you...PeACE

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2003, 10:02:59 PM »

hAHA  Word...I cant wait for debate club nerd to come here and "rip ur argument" like a faghan rips male anuses ::)

Yup.......and it's yur anus gettin ripped........

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2003, 04:19:09 AM »
If you're not American, why are you living there?

im guessing...that Infinite didnt MOVE to America from another country. he was probably born here. Jus up and moving out of America, isnt exactly a real option for most people. I do believe tho, that people jus put WAY too much emphasis on being "American" lol. I mean, yah...you live here...maybe born here...uhh...whateva. Im more proud tah be frum San Diego and Kali...then from America lol. Maybe its jus cus Kali doesnt step on all the other states, and continuously feel the need to show that we're dominant....oh wait...yah we do  ;D

TheSheriff

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2003, 12:05:09 PM »
im guessing...that Infinite didnt MOVE to America from another country. he was probably born here. Jus up and moving out of America, isnt exactly a real option for most people. I do believe tho, that people jus put WAY too much emphasis on being "American" lol. I mean, yah...you live here...maybe born here...uhh...whateva. Im more proud tah be frum San Diego and Kali...then from America lol. Maybe its jus cus Kali doesnt step on all the other states, and continuously feel the need to show that we're dominant....oh wait...yah we do  ;D

Didn't answer my point. I said the reason he still lived in America was because if he went to the Arab peninsula, Oman for instance (where his fiancé lives), he would be killed for his white skin. Yeah, of course all Islam is tolerant and all Christianity is evil.

Woodrow

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2003, 12:07:31 PM »
The second your country stops targeting Muslims.
???
Because 9/11 was OUR fault...

Right......

Do me a favor and tell me what happend in Kosovo, I forget...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2003, 02:25:08 PM »
Yeah, of course all Islam is tolerant and all Christianity is evil.

My point had nothing to do with religion. im not Muslim OR Christian, so im on neither side in that argument.

TheSheriff

« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2003, 09:45:12 PM »
My point had nothing to do with religion. im not Muslim OR Christian, so im on neither side in that argument.

That wasn't directed at you.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2003, 03:28:47 AM »

That wasn't directed at you.

mine wasnt directed at you either. lol  ;D

infinite59

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2003, 09:24:40 AM »

exactly. props to tone