Author Topic: the last thread ever about Doggystyle or Chronic  (Read 476 times)

Blood$

the last thread ever about Doggystyle or Chronic
« on: March 04, 2014, 10:23:23 AM »
everybody get it all off your chest in here, after this anybody who makes a thread about either album is a candidate for a possible ban

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: the last thread ever about Doggystyle or Chronic
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 10:26:56 AM »
fucc dat cuzz... once tha new generation starts puttin out something better than "Shaawty got a big ol booty, drop it lowww Mama..."  or.. "I'm a dick-tease wearin no clothes showin off big ass and big tits I show off in every song, and fuck all these lookin ass niggaz who are poor and don't have enough money to buy me".....

...Until the new generation can come with some better shit than that then LONG LIVE DOGGYSTYLE AND THE CHRONIC!!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 10:32:16 AM by Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 11:06:12 AM »
fucc dat cuzz... once tha new generation starts puttin out something better than "Shaawty got a big ol booty, drop it lowww Mama..."  or.. "I'm a dick-tease wearin no clothes showin off big ass and big tits I show off in every song, and fuck all these lookin ass niggaz who are poor and don't have enough money to buy me".....

...Until the new generation can come with some better shit than that then LONG LIVE DOGGYSTYLE AND THE CHRONIC!!
this.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

TidyKris

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 12:23:12 PM »
everybody get it all off your chest in here, after this anybody who makes a thread about either album is a candidate for a possible ban

Possibly the most stupid thing ive ever read on here

Will_B

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 12:52:20 PM »

Possibly the most stupid thing ive ever read on here

Rule no. 1 with music is respect the classics

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2014, 01:51:43 PM »
I'm in no way disrespecting the albums it goes without saying that they are some of the best records of all time but when you start seeing a half dozen threads pop up everyday about the same shit it gets old

like how many times do you have to re-review an album or how many "what if" fantasy threads do you really need lol

Will_B

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2014, 01:56:53 PM »
I'm in no way disrespecting the albums it goes without saying that they are some of the best records of all time but when you start seeing a half dozen threads pop up everyday about the same shit it gets old

like how many times do you have to re-review an album or how many "what if" fantasy threads do you really need lol

I know G but when will people stop discussing Star Wars, The Shining or the Godfather?

Thats what u get with all art forms...opinion and debate 8) 8)

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2014, 02:00:16 PM »
the biggest reason this place even lost a lot of posters though was basically because they got tired of discussing the same shit lol

Will_B

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2014, 02:06:39 PM »
the biggest reason this place even lost a lot of posters though was basically because they got tired of discussing the same shit lol

I would say the trolling and mentallly handicapped posters hurt the forum far more.

I'll never run out of albums or artist to discuss coz I'm discovering new stuff all the time. Some music I'll str8 go off...usually because u find something better. Musics 4 life

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2014, 02:09:39 PM »

I would say the trolling and mentallly handicapped posters hurt the forum far more.

that's true too but when you look at it the trolling started from some people running out of shit to talk about  :D

Will_B

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2014, 02:23:35 PM »

that's true too but when you look at it the trolling started from some people running out of shit to talk about  :D

I guess they gave up diggin in the crates or never grew with the music

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2014, 02:24:21 PM »
But it's kind of hypocritical to be tired of people talking about the same shit then you make another thread about it... that's counterproductive

aerroc

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2014, 05:15:46 PM »
i agree 100% its time to move on 2 great albums but that was early 90s how much more could be talked abot these 2 albums come on people this is 2014 dubcnn needs a new forum just for newer artist

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2014, 02:54:37 PM »
IF YALL SICK OF THE NEW SHIT AND WANNNA TALK CLASSICS, DISCUSS THE OL SCHOOL BAY CLASSICS THAT MOST PEOPLE HERE HAVENT HEARD OF...ILL START IT OFF

C-BO - GAS CHAMBER
MAC MALL - UNTOUCHABLE
TWDY - LEAD THE WAY
DUBEE - WHY CHANGE NOW?
YOUNG LAY - DONT GET IT TWISTED THE REMIXES
C-BO PRESENTS MOB FIGAZ
SICX - IF THESE WALL COULD TALK
X-RAIDED UNFORGIVEN VOL. 1
3XKRAZY - STACKIN CHIPS
ANDRE NICKATINA - CONVERSATION WITH A DEVIL
T-NUTTY - FLOWMASTERMOUTH

MOST OF THESE CATS AINT HEARD ANY OF THESE ALBUMS AND ARE OUT THERE BUYING THE LATEST TYGA SHIT, LOOKIN FOR SOME GOOD WEST COAST MUSIC

aerroc

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2014, 03:20:32 PM »
IF YALL SICK OF THE NEW SHIT AND WANNNA TALK CLASSICS, DISCUSS THE OL SCHOOL BAY CLASSICS THAT MOST PEOPLE HERE HAVENT HEARD OF...ILL START IT OFF

C-BO - GAS CHAMBER
MAC MALL - UNTOUCHABLE
TWDY - LEAD THE WAY
DUBEE - WHY CHANGE NOW?
C-BO PRESENTS MOB FIGAZ
3XKRAZY - STACKIN CHIPS

MOST OF THESE CATS AINT HEARD ANY OF THESE ALBUMS AND ARE OUT THERE BUYING THE LATEST TYGA SHIT, LOOKIN FOR SOME GOOD WEST COAST MUSIC

i understand what ur saying but i doubt u was listening to music 20 years before

C-BO - GAS CHAMBER
MAC MALL - UNTOUCHABLE
TWDY - LEAD THE WAY
DUBEE - WHY CHANGE NOW?
C-BO PRESENTS MOB FIGAZ
3XKRAZY - STACKIN CHIPS

came out  ;)