Author Topic: Would u buy a beat by Cold187um?  (Read 347 times)

ruthless95rip

• Muthafuckin' OG
Would u buy a beat by Cold187um?
« on: March 07, 2014, 12:08:05 AM »
Anyone interested in a track produced by a G FUNK LEGEND? I have over 60 tracks to choose from . let me know what u want.
ruthlesslegacy@gmail.com

Re: Would u buy a beat by Cold187um?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 03:06:37 AM »
Damn G, I like you so I'm going to help you out.

Number 1, this place is dead. Yeah sure, you may get a German bloke buying 4 songs off you then you'll have to change your phone numbers as he hounds you day and night to show his "homies" he's "connected". Advertise on beatmaking forums.

2, you need a Soundcloud with snippets of your work on. Expecting people to mail you, get snips, listen and yadda yadda. As a well known sage once said "Ain't nobody got time for that shit". The snips let who hears them hears them and if they really want it they'll contact you.

And 3, your marketing and promotion are all wrong. You have a legacy that you can bank off but only if you treat it with the respect its due.

The Chinese have a saying that is appropriate here - "If a man asks you for water, give him half a cup. If he's really thirsty he will ask again". We'll leave it at that, eh? So that's all you get for free but I wish you the best of luck.

aerroc

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 06:33:19 AM »
maybe 20 years ago ;)

Diggfinger

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 10:03:44 AM »
"would you like to buy a 187 beat"…hm……..short answer…is  "no"….

Diggfinger

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2014, 10:08:54 AM »
If you fucking want to sell something to someone you have to provide SAMPLES….so what are possible beats that I might purchase? What incentive, good sir, do you provide me for spending my hard earned money on YOUR beats?

Please elaborate. The EU/the world is in a fucccccking financial crisis so…..please provide info as to why I am supposed to spend money on your product (beats) as opposed to a) food b) necessities c) shit that matters.

Why the f---- should I buy your product, is my question?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2014, 11:55:51 AM »
The Chinese have a saying that is appropriate here - "If a man asks you for water, give him half a cup. If he's really thirsty he will ask again". We'll leave it at that, eh?

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

aerroc

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2014, 12:06:02 PM »
his sell pitch was an epic fail  :D

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2014, 03:11:47 PM »

Number 1, this place is dead. Yeah sure, you may get a German bloke buying 4 songs off you then you'll have to change your phone numbers as he hounds you day and night to show his "homies" he's "connected"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2014, 03:12:21 PM »
The Chinese have a saying that is appropriate here - "If a man asks you for water, give him half a cup. If he's really thirsty he will ask again". We'll leave it at that, eh?

hahahahahah

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2014, 04:52:52 PM »

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2014, 05:00:26 PM »

Number 1, this place is dead. Yeah sure, you may get a German bloke buying 4 songs off you then you'll have to change your phone numbers as he hounds you day and night to show his "homies" he's "connected"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

^