Poll

Which album do you rock with more?

Tha Dogg Pound - Dogg Food
22 (73.3%)
BG Knoccout & Dresta - Real Brothas
8 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: Dogg Food VS Real Brothas  (Read 1734 times)

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Dogg Food VS Real Brothas
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2014, 04:55:31 AM »
I know I will be hated for this, but Dogg food was a mediocre DR release compared to the other releases.

Real brothers is my pick.
The title song where they exchange  with each other... real classic.

Will_B

« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2014, 05:21:23 AM »
I know I will be hated for this, but Dogg food was a mediocre DR release compared to the other releases.

Personally I feel Dogg Food stands shoulder to shoulder with Doggystyle and AEOM

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2014, 05:53:10 AM »
What the f*ck is it with this forum?

You cant get three posts into a thread before the same people start bitching about stupid sh*t.

Seriously, you guys are arguing because somebody has not heard an album....seriously?? Then one of you
had the outright cheek to say "most of us on here are grown up" then continued to blast about "we have all heard
these albums and you have not so were better then you"...so that's what passes for grown up talk these days?

Its no wonder this site looses members and nobody wants to post here anymore....everybody gets sick of
seeing your petty sh*t on every single post. Ive never seen a bunch of jumped up, over opinionated, self righteous
nobody's in one place at the same time....its like being in the school yard seeing what you guys argue about

I could give a few explanations as why certain people (including me) have words for other people but that would be besides the point.

You are right, the regular part of the board shouldn't have to suffer because of that. I will keep my opinion about other people in the G Spot.
It will always be 1993 to me.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2014, 05:56:48 AM »

To be completely honest when dogg food first came out i felt the same(loved a few tracks but not the whole album/some weak beats). But not at all these days. I revisited dogg food recently and i like way more now than i did then.
 Its an album that i re vist each year at least. Not one song that i skip.

Saber

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2014, 07:20:57 AM »
Dogg Food easy. Real Brothas is also a classic, with a lot of classics (50/50 Luv, Who's the G, Jealousy, the DPG diss etc)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2014, 08:07:41 AM »

Personally I feel Dogg Food stands shoulder to shoulder with Doggystyle and AEOM
agreed.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2014, 08:24:01 AM »
Seriously, you guys are arguing because somebody has not heard an album....seriously??

that's not what it's about, he came in here and voted for ONE album without hearing the OTHER which is a no go…

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2014, 09:04:29 AM »
Dogg Food easy. Real Brothas is also a classic, with a lot of classics (50/50 Luv, Who's the G, Jealousy, the DPG diss etc)
this.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2014, 01:17:08 PM »

You cant get three posts into a thread before the same people start bitching about stupid sh*t.

Seriously, you guys are arguing because somebody has not heard an album....seriously?? Then one of you
had the outright cheek to say "most of us on here are grown up" then continued to blast about "we have all heard
these albums and you have not so were better then you"...so that's what passes for grown up talk these days?

Its no wonder this site looses members and nobody wants to post here anymore....everybody gets sick of
seeing your petty sh*t on every single post. Ive never seen a bunch of jumped up, over opinionated, self righteous
nobody's in one place at the same time....its like being in the school yard seeing what you guys argue about

only if you knew infinite like we do

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Remedy360

« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2014, 01:42:47 PM »
dogg food but I love both albums.  8)

No doubt.

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2014, 02:28:49 PM »
Both albums could have been better
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

TidyKris

« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2014, 02:44:24 PM »

only if you knew infinite like we do

Haha fair play....but man it gets tiring seeing the same sh*t arguments on every post.
I just wanna read up and talk about westcoast hip hop, new and old haha ;)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 02:46:05 PM by TidyKris »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2014, 03:26:46 PM »

It's a part of your life and you can't even get his name right. It's Ras Kass. Do you even own the album?

Now your being pedantic... over an "s" on the end of Rass?  That's splitting hairs.  I used to own the album, but lost it at some point in my travels/moves, what I have now is a copy of the album... last I checked the album was actually out of print and selling for like $50.00
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2014, 03:28:41 PM »

PREACH!!  
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2014, 03:35:02 PM »
Both albums could have been better

Dogg Food was flawless... and when you hear albums like Kuruption you have to know that Dogg Food could not have been any better, Kurupt and Daz gave that album their all and it is Death Row/Dogg Pound in their prime.  Right off the jump a track like "Dogg Pound Gangstaz" they are going for niccaz throats... "AIN"T GOT NO LOVE FOR NO HOES IN HARMONY", I mean Kurupt is slaying all challengers to the Death Row throne, and then Daz is going toe to toe with Kurupt on the track, and the beat is FIRE, a 10!

...and that's just the opening track