Author Topic: YG - Who Do You Love (Feat. Drake) [VIDEO]  (Read 486 times)

Blood$

YG - Who Do You Love (Feat. Drake) [VIDEO]
« on: March 07, 2014, 12:03:24 PM »

I don't fuck with YG as I always reinstate but this joint is cool, hearing it in a club setting with females up on you will make songs like these grow on ya lol

aerroc

Re: YG - Who Do You Love (Feat. Drake) [VIDEO]
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 12:10:33 PM »
this needs to stay in the club nothing more im not a fan of yg his music is 1 dimensional and its been done to death already unlike most people here stuck in 1996 i hope he makes it cause hes west coast and that's what matters LMAO @ drake tying to be hard

bouli77

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 12:20:44 PM »

I don't fuck with YG as I always reinstate but this joint is cool, hearing it in a club setting with females up on you will make songs like these grow on ya lol

anything Mustard related is dope to me, and YG fucking with Mustard makes him interesting, definitely checkin My Krazy Life.

aerroc

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 12:54:11 PM »

anything Mustard related is dope to me, and YG fucking with Mustard makes him interesting, definitely checkin My Krazy Life.

Mustard is over rated all his shit sounds the same and need to stay in the club nothing more sounds too southern
name your top 10 or 5  Mustard tracks

bouli77

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2014, 01:07:56 PM »

Mustard is over rated all his shit sounds the same and need to stay in the club nothing more sounds too southern

well his shit sounds the same but i call that having a signature sound, he ain't the most sophisticated producer out there but his shit slaps regardless and he's good at what he does, btw i'd say it's more bay area inspired (E-40 & Too $hort) than south inspired as several rappers (Tyga, Jeezy, 2 Chainz) have admitted coming to Mustard to get E-40 type of beats. not too far from what League of Starz and HBK are doing right now, if anything i'd call this modern west coast.

top 5 Mustard beats

Tyga - Rack City
Ty$ - Paranoid
Jeezy - R.I.P.
Jeezy & E-40 - All The Same
YG - Who Do You Love

The_Offence

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2014, 01:08:28 PM »
this needs to stay in the club nothing more im not a fan of yg his music is 1 dimensional and its been done to death already unlike most people here stuck in 1996 i hope he makes it cause hes west coast and that's what matters LMAO @ drake tying to be hard
90% of YG and mustard shit is this type of music. so don't expect to hear yg on a lot of deep beats or old school west coast beats because thats not his style. mustard and yg got a style that a lot of other rappers are fucking with because its popping. you got nipsey, Ad outta compton, cylde carson, joe moses ect all using this exact style of beats ... niggas just need to realize that the ice cub style of west coast rap is OVER on the major level! even game trying to move towards the new style to stay with the new movement.. back in the days that high ring ding dong type of beat was your typical west coast gangsta beat, now them niggas making gangsta records on party beats because thats whats moving.. the eazy e real muthafuckin g's type beats is DONE! those type of beats is not whats popping anymore and these young niggas knew they had to go back to the drawing board and come with something new or else the west would still be dead right now. go listen to game's first album and that album is not your typical ring ding dong, let me ride type of sound.. even that nigga knew back then that era was over on the big level. a lot of west coast producers don't even make those kind of beats anymore. a lot of them old sounding beats are being made by euro producers, dudes outta Germany, France ect..

them niggas dropping gangsta records on these type of beats now.

The_Offence

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2014, 01:12:27 PM »
another young nigga from the west. this ain't produce by Mustard, but that's that mustard sound.

nipsey on them beats

thats the new sound them niggas rolling with.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 01:20:30 PM by The_Offence »

aerroc

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2014, 03:31:58 PM »

well his shit sounds the same but i call that having a signature sound, he ain't the most sophisticated producer out there but his shit slaps regardless and he's good at what he does, btw i'd say it's more bay area inspired (E-40 & Too $hort) than south inspired as several rappers (Tyga, Jeezy, 2 Chainz) have admitted coming to Mustard to get E-40 type of beats. not too far from what League of Starz and HBK are doing right now, if anything i'd call this modern west coast.

top 5 Mustard beats

Tyga - Rack City
Ty$ - Paranoid
Jeezy - R.I.P.
YG - Who Do You Love

they belong in the club that's bout it no reply value here

aerroc

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2014, 03:38:41 PM »
another young nigga from the west. this ain't produce by Mustard, but that's that mustard sound.

nipsey on them beats

thats the new sound them niggas rolling with.

sorry if that's the best they can do i feel sorry for them the new west should have been paying attention to what tde did this is trash southern club type beats how many rappers done this already who cares if it slaps if there is no lyrical content here this shit going no where im all about new artist im not like most here stuck in 1996
these guys need a new gimmick there's nothing gangsta bout this lol and u wonder why these guys haven't blown up yet they just looking for the easy way with a cheap club song  these guys dime a dozen every song dont need to sound like a club song LMAO tyga really lol

« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 03:44:48 PM by aerroc »

aerroc

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2014, 03:55:16 PM »
90% of YG and mustard shit is this type of music. so don't expect to hear yg on a lot of deep beats or old school west coast beats because thats not his style. mustard and yg got a style that a lot of other rappers are fucking with because its popping. you got nipsey, Ad outta compton, cylde carson, joe moses ect all using this exact style of beats ... niggas just need to realize that the ice cub style of west coast rap is OVER on the major level! even game trying to move towards the new style to stay with the new movement.. back in the days that high ring ding dong type of beat was your typical west coast gangsta beat, now them niggas making gangsta records on party beats because thats whats moving.. the eazy e real muthafuckin g's type beats is DONE! those type of beats is not whats popping anymore and these young niggas knew they had to go back to the drawing board and come with something new or else the west would still be dead right now. go listen to game's first album and that album is not your typical ring ding dong, let me ride type of sound.. even that nigga knew back then that era was over on the big level. a lot of west coast producers don't even make those kind of beats anymore. a lot of them old sounding beats are being made by euro producers, dudes outta Germany, France ect..

them niggas dropping gangsta records on these type of beats now.

who the fuck talking bout eazy e and all that old shit im not 1 of them dudes here stuck in the 90s all im saying this is trash the beats r recycled the only reason the west is relevant right now is cause of tde and tde don't need to put out a club type bullshit every song these dime a dozen rappers all following themselves to doom this shit is played out and it wont sell
they trying to take the easy way out with a cheap club song none of those garbage rappers that rap on this bullshit can take any 1 from tde

bouli77

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2014, 02:03:29 AM »

top 5 Mustard beats

Tyga - Rack City
Ty$ - Paranoid
Jeezy - R.I.P.
YG - Who Do You Love

they belong in the club that's bout it no reply value here

nah those songs go hard in the car too, i mean i wouldn't listen to these songs 24/7 but on occasion they're dope

123imagee

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2014, 12:22:40 AM »
Yo DJ Mustard Is Ill But His Sound 4 Da Clubs, So Me Can´t Fuckwiddit Like That, Nip "Where Yo Money At" *Dope*

What Happend To YOUNG HOOTIE?

Are YG & YG Hootie The Same Person?

Are Young Hootie & YG Hootie The Same Person?

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2014, 07:09:43 PM »
yg is one of the only listenable radio artists these days...drake ruins the song wit the biting

Seagully

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2014, 03:03:19 PM »
this track is FIRE!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2014, 09:58:03 PM »