Author Topic: Korea has missles that can hit CALI!  (Read 813 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Korea has missles that can hit CALI!
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2003, 05:24:38 AM »
amerikkka will get what it deserves. sooner or later. trust me.

YES!!! KILL AMERICA!!!! AFTER THEM!!!! THE JIHAD, LED BY THE GREAT MEN SADDAM HUSSEIN AND OSAMA BIN LADEN, WILL BE VICTORIOUS!!! THE INFIDELS WILL LIE IN POOLS OF BLOOD WHILST ALLAH RULES!!!!!

ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!

the jihad IS victorious in ANY way.. saddam might die and shit, but he IS the winner....
he killed the respect the US earnt, he killed Us/Europe cooperation, he killed the keeping of UN resolutions and so on...
saddam is the real winner of this war.. he'll die as an martyr, Bush will die as a motherfucker and everybodies celebratin'
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TheSheriff

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2003, 07:56:07 AM »
the jihad IS victorious in ANY way.. saddam might die and shit, but he IS the winner....
he killed the respect the US earnt, he killed Us/Europe cooperation, he killed the keeping of UN resolutions and so on...
saddam is the real winner of this war.. he'll die as an martyr, Bush will die as a motherfucker and everybodies celebratin'

US Europe cooperation? I count UK and Spain as enough.

45 countries support this war, with 90 more in general agreement. Amongst all thinking men, Bush is respected, even if they do not afree with him.

Who will celebrate when Bush dies? Poor people who have been brainwashed by power-hungry terrorists into hating the Great Satan.

You really are a fool.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2003, 09:30:28 AM »
patriot pleeeezze--if I go out on the streets or turn my tv on.. I all the time see ppl showing up "fuck usa" or "fuck bush" posters...

the spanish ppl hate bush and war, too. they burn flags and shiat.. but their "president" is a dickryder of bush as well as blair cause he cant affort any contradiction against bush because  of their economy ...

usa / bush is definitly more hated than EVER before...

"he killed the respect the US earnt, he killed Us/Europe cooperation, he killed the keeping of UN resolutions and so on...
saddam is the real winner of this war"

^thats true, no matter what^
« Last Edit: March 23, 2003, 09:31:58 AM by 7even »
No, it's not a sin

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2003, 10:16:20 AM »
how are Syria and Iran major problems, seriously, do you know why? or is it only because bush said they are evil

I never heard Bush himself say anything about Syria, but you can add Lebanon too.  These countries with large amounts of poor citizens (53% below poverty line in Iran) are breeding grounds for terrorists.  The U.S. is just going to have to clean up these countries like Afganistan and Iraq.  I don't think that thier militarys are threats to the U.S.  I'm not sure if they have any nucular, chemical or biological weapons but I'm sure they support terrorism and breed terrorists who are the threat to the U.S. and Isreal.

It's clean up time for the States.  They have had enough of this bullshit going on in the world and they are going to do something about it.  I'm sure these other middle east countries fund terrorism like Saddam and it's about time to take them out to.  

legend

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2003, 10:19:34 AM »
i say 'so what' if they have that much balls to hit us they must have a death wish cuz we'd fuck up the whole damn continent of Eur-asia if a nuke triedto hit us

you have a lot to learn

TheSheriff

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2003, 10:26:02 AM »
patriot pleeeezze--if I go out on the streets or turn my tv on.. I all the time see ppl showing up "fuck usa" or "fuck bush" posters...

the spanish ppl hate bush and war, too. they burn flags and shiat.. but their "president" is a dickryder of bush as well as blair cause he cant affort any contradiction against bush because  of their economy ...

"he killed the respect the US earnt, he killed Us/Europe cooperation, he killed the keeping of UN resolutions and so on...

No, Saddam is winner of no war where he's killed, LMAO.

And I'm not even a US patriot. I'm a philosopher who hates all nations, and is utterly pacifistic. You really are ignorant.

Oh, and C2Knuckles, whilst you're at "cleaning up" Lebanon, you can remove the Syrian invaders, put the democratic government back in power, and create a real country, not a satellite.

Willing to help out with the problem the USA caused by giving Syria the green light to invade Lebanon?

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2003, 11:05:43 AM »
If the US really wanted to no one would be a threat...cuz they would just drop A-bombs on anyone that threatened them...

peace

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2003, 11:17:33 AM »

No, Saddam is winner of no war where he's killed, LMAO.

you try hard not to understand my point, arent u?
No, it's not a sin

TheSheriff

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2003, 11:20:17 AM »
you try hard not to understand my point, arent u?

Your point being that Saddam will be a martyr for Islam? LMAO, yes, perhaps. But Saddam will not win; Saddam is not a real Muslim. He is a warmongering, cowardly asshat in it purely for his own gain.

Immortal

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2003, 03:02:57 PM »
thank god the world isnt all with the US
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Disceptive AssAssin

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Trip BaLLS
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2003, 07:14:27 AM »
dont matter if the world aint wit the us... the us pretty much control the world...thats why people dont like it.. they h8t'z

Trippin Sizzzzzzzzack.......

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2003, 07:21:39 AM »
dont matter if the world aint wit the us... the us pretty much control the world...thats why people dont like it.. they h8t'z

china + islam  gone rape cha ass, thats why you attack such little fishes, to get more self confidence. but even to invade iraq in a fuckin coward way you seem to be too fuckin dumb. keep killin own soldiers
No, it's not a sin

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2003, 10:37:33 AM »
I love ignorant motherfuckers...How can you sit there and wish death upon my countrymen..Our gov't has nothing to do with the millions of good people in the US..Shit i want all the bullshit to stop also. And to Apoc...your brother was right u are a closeminded idiot.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2003, 05:38:56 PM »

Exactly....thats why people from other states hate the yankees in baseball....cuz they the best.....same with the lakers in basketball everyone hates them cuz they the best and thats why the rest of the world hates the US cuz we the best we the top dogs...

peace

Quakaveli

« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2003, 11:21:55 PM »

china + islam  gone rape cha ass, thats why you attack such little fishes, to get more self confidence. but even to invade iraq in a fuckin coward way you seem to be too fuckin dumb. keep killin own soldiers

For some odd reason his nonsense posts remind me of Minority...any1 agree? ;D