Author Topic: 5 sincere questions to Infinite.  (Read 862 times)

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
5 sincere questions to Infinite.
« on: March 08, 2014, 09:01:50 PM »
Listen niccas, don't fuck this shit up before Infinite has posted, KAY?

1) 2Pac had a huge influence on the west coast rap scene in the mid 90s but is there any lasting message that holds true to this day, one that wasn't known before?
2) Death Row was a label run by intimidation and fear, Suge had no clue how to exec produce albums, so why was the label that successful?
3) Why did Sam Sneed get fucked up?
4) Would it be possible that any 60s or 70s niccas have more bounce to their ounce than the DR niccas?
5) Stone City Band, Bye!
It will always be 1993 to me.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: 5 sincere questions to Infinite.
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 04:59:08 PM »

1) 2Pac had a huge influence on the west coast rap scene in the mid 90s but is there any lasting message that holds true to this day, one that wasn't known before?

All of Pac's message still holds true to this day.  He was leaving "jewels, use them as tools...fade these fools, got to be a ridah, you can run the read lights but read the street signs, YOU KNOW!!"   - "Like a saint to help to carry us thru!" - Bottom line is Pac said he didn't consider himself the greatest rapper, but that he was the "realest rapper".   So there is so much to be learned and gained from the reality that 2pac brought in his life and in his music.  2pac could look at himself in the mirror and see directly into his soul.

2) Death Row was a label run by intimidation and fear, Suge had no clue how to exec produce albums, so why was the label that successful?

I'll admit that Suge wasn't the most important piece at Death Row.  He was part of the team.  Dre was actually the most important piece at Death Row records.  Dre was even more important than Pac, because Pac was too volatile and wreckless.  That being said, Suge is a hero of mine and one of the all-time greats.  He was a st8 up dude and didn't take no bullshit.  So in the dirty record business he got shit done that other label execs probably needed a ton of paperwork and bureaucracy to get done, Suge just got it done, end of discussion.  Suge loved his artists, he believed in his artists, he supported the lifestyle that they were representing in their music.  Suge loved Pac, and once again, and they kept shit real.  After Suge everything became all fake and for show.

3) Why did Sam Sneed get fucked up?

Don't forget.  I love Suge, but I also love Dre just as much or more.  No man is perfect and one of Suge's mistakes was in not giving way to Dre.  Word is, that the thing that ultimately lead to Dre leaving Death Row was when Suge started signing artists without Dre's approval.  That was a HUGE mistake.  I'm still upset about that to this day.  There's no excuse for that, because Dre was the music man and Suge was the business man.  Dre was looking out for the integrity and quality control at the label, and why would you ever argue with Dre when it comes to the music?  The Sam Sneed beat down is all related to Dre leaving Death Row and Suge being pissed.  So I am not in agreement with the Sam Sneed beatdown.

4) Would it be possible that any 60s or 70s niccas have more bounce to their ounce than the DR niccas?

Nobody had more bounce to the ounce than Death Row.. in any era.  And since the sun set on the American Empire when Clinton left office and W. Bush took over, America is an Empire in decline, so Death Row was the climax of music and culture and it has been in decline ever since, and will continue in that direction.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 05:10:11 PM by Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Seagully

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 01:24:46 AM »
As a muslim how does the concept of the trinity apply to Brian?
he has divided himself into three personalities:
Infinite, Ibrahim & Mexican Referee
looks like spiritual schizophrenia to me...cannot be healthy.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 12:57:08 PM »
As a muslim how does the concept of the trinity apply to Brian?
he has divided himself into three personalities:
Infinite, Ibrahim & Mexican Referee
looks like spiritual schizophrenia to me...cannot be healthy.

Its very healthy.  Think about a girlfriend you may have had, and you loved her at first but after a few weeks you get tired of her.  Well, think about this.  You are always with yourself.  You never go any place without yourself there hanging around making an annoying joke or saying somethin offf tempo.  So we all get tired of ourselves and its nice to get a break every now and then.   
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Seagully

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 01:42:16 PM »
Sounds like a life of make believe.
Something an unhappy child would be prone to as an escape from his/her misery.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2014, 03:20:45 PM »

as a child I used to do the whole win the world series, make the game winning shot in the NBA finals, throw the winning touchdown type of escapism.  I did that up into my teenage years in 96

Seagully

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2014, 12:44:40 AM »

as a child I used to do the whole win the world series, make the game winning shot in the NBA finals, throw the winning touchdown type of escapism.  I did that up into my teenage years in 96

what made you stop?

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2014, 02:06:23 AM »

what made you stop?

you would wanna know more, faggot...
The West is Back

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2014, 04:29:45 PM »

what made you stop?

It was the summer of 96 and I fell in love that summer with the girl across the street.  We spent the whole summer together and at the end of it when she left and moved back to her moms for the school year, I realized I'd gone the whole summer without doing that type of escapism.  I could never really do it again after that.  Pac was murdered a couple weeks after that and for the next 4 years I was love sick, depressed, and utterly useless.  Whatever I sought slipped through my grasps like sand on the fingertips.  I was hexed, cursed, and all my endeavors during that time, both big and small, would turn to waste.

"I", Brian was all but dead.  I was still a walking body but there was no life left in me.  Allah found me in such a state in 2000 at the brink of the pit of the fire and he rescued me.  That's when I became "Ibrahim".   So "I" was not myself anymore, as "I" submitted myself to the will of Allah as a Muslim, became Ibrahim, and did whatever Allah commanded for the next 6 years.  In that time I performed Hajj, got married, had a child, and moved to the Arab Gulf (Emirates, Oman).
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 04:32:00 PM by Infinite »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2014, 06:00:31 PM »
1 why do you refuse to listen tn anyone from "the bay area" (which to you apparently means San Fran, Oakland and Sacramento) despite the fact that 2pac came from the Bay Area?

2 Why do you hate being white?

3 Why don't you like Necro?  He's a white rapper with dope lyrics and one of the best producers ever.  You claim to love white rappers.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2014, 07:23:26 PM »
dont be a kuffar my nigga.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2014, 10:36:19 PM »
1 why do you refuse to listen tn anyone from "the bay area" (which to you apparently means San Fran, Oakland and Sacramento) despite the fact that 2pac came from the Bay Area?

2pac isn't actually from the Bay Area.  2pac was a nomad.  He had to pick up and move from place to place throughout his life, and he said that amidst all his travels the only common denominator was Hip-Hop.   Listen to a track like "Ol School" off of his Me Against the World album and you will understand how he was influenced by the hip-hop culture of New York during the formative years of his youth.

2 Why do you hate being white?

I was the Ace of the st8's, Dardanelles, nomadic, scribe for the tribe, on the front lines documenting the lives of all the soldiers that died, on steppes of Europe with dust blowin up on the cuff of my stirrup, the loss in Vienna in 1863 still eats at me, thoughts pop up in my cranium about my youth along the Mediterranean, C, till a jin possessed me, and sent Mekkan refuge to live in misery (Missouri), livin in a body of a man named Brian, so now I'm trying to construct a ship or find a map, to get back to where I used to be at, because around here I just don't fit in, living upon the margins and fringes, causing dissensions amongst my friendships, want this life upended, want the sun to set, so that I can get a strong gust of wind to take me back to the life I used to be in, and if that's not my destiny, then the next best thing to be... is Abdul-Infinite aka the Mekkan Refugee, the Emcee!  

3 Why don't you like Necro?  He's a white rapper with dope lyrics and one of the best producers ever.  You claim to love white rappers.

Little replay value, lack of substance.  It kind of hits you like those No Limit albums used to do back in 98'.  On the first spin your like, "Holly shit this is incredible this is gonna change hip-hop", then on the second spin your like this shit is trash and never listen to it again
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 10:38:06 PM by Infinite »

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2014, 05:58:33 AM »

I was the Ace of the st8's, Dardanelles, nomadic, scribe for the tribe, on the front lines documenting the lives of all the soldiers that died, on steppes of Europe with dust blowin up on the cuff of my stirrup, the loss in Vienna in 1863 still eats at me, thoughts pop up in my cranium about my youth along the Mediterranean, C, till a jin possessed me, and sent Mekkan refuge to live in misery (Missouri), livin in a body of a man named Brian, so now I'm trying to construct a ship or find a map, to get back to where I used to be at, because around here I just don't fit in, living upon the margins and fringes, causing dissensions amongst my friendships, want this life upended, want the sun to set, so that I can get a strong gust of wind to take me back to the life I used to be in, and if that's not my destiny, then the next best thing to be... is Abdul-Infinite aka the Mekkan Refugee, the Emcee!  

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2014, 02:51:06 PM »
lolz   well i appreciate the reply.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2014, 02:55:52 PM »
lolz   well i appreciate the reply.

and I appreciate your inquiries.  If your interested in embracing Islam just let me know and I will serve as your Imam and spiritual counselor through the process.