Author Topic: 5 sincere questions to Infinite.  (Read 880 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: 5 sincere questions to Infinite.
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2014, 08:16:25 PM »
we need this kind of enlightenment at da sauce, bring your wisdom son, ill make you a section of your very own to do whatever you want with...you can call it the fuck pigey section if you want idgaf but by all means...do come.

no homo.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2014, 02:14:04 AM »
you seem to be well versed in the arts of being gay and white at the same time, are you a gay rights pioneer for online white people?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2014, 03:13:40 PM »
we need this kind of enlightenment at da sauce, bring your wisdom son, ill make you a section of your very own to do whatever you want with...you can call it the fuck pigey section if you want idgaf but by all means...do come.

no homo.

I'm considering it
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2014, 04:08:21 PM »
Da-Infinite

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2014, 08:21:23 PM »

no homo.

I'm considering it

my disdain for you has never been as serious as you may have thought...the worst shit i ever did besides a few posts is drew a cartoon of you called hoverhands, i never understood why you seen me as such a threat here....i dont even feel compared to what some ppl on here have done and said to you like anything ive ever done is that bad to warrant how caught up with me you were for a while, like for you to be devoting your time to be writing and  recording songs and making mad threads dedicated to me the whole time im like damn fam it aint that serious....to put it in perspective if we were at sea on a life boat and got caught in a storm and i was with you and will B and yall both fell in and i could only save one...youd be good lol

i dont and wont hack nobody at any site im admining thats just unprofessional and bad buisness, ive never done shit like that...ever. with that said ill see you there.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2014, 08:35:34 PM »

no homo.

I'm considering it

my disdain for you has never been as serious as you may have thought...the worst shit i ever did besides a few posts is drew a cartoon of you called hoverhands, i never understood why you seen me as such a threat here....i dont even feel compared to what some ppl on here have done and said to you like anything ive ever done is that bad to warrant how caught up with me you were for a while, like for you to be devoting your time to be writing and  recording songs and making mad threads dedicated to me the whole time im like damn fam it aint that serious....to put it in perspective if we were at sea on a life boat and got caught in a storm and i was with you and will B and yall both fell in and i could only save one...youd be good lol

i dont and wont hack nobody at any site im admining thats just unprofessional and bad buisness, ive never done shit like that...ever. with that said ill see you there.

alright, well I respect the fact that you let mufuckaz talk shit to you on your own forum and that you ain't on a power trip....  also from afar I like the work you been puttin in over at the forum... your support for LAMB and also your own production and appreciation for what JMix is doin goes a long way with me because I'm on this forum for hip-hop purposes...

aiight, let me go register
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2014, 08:54:07 PM »
infinie is probably blushing with joy right now

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2014, 09:32:35 PM »
What a fucking sucker lmfao.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2014, 09:44:25 PM »
it's a special moment in forum history

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2014, 12:06:51 AM »

no homo.

I'm considering it

alright, well I respect the fact that you let mufuckaz talk shit to you on your own forum and that you ain't on a power trip....  also from afar I like the work you been puttin in over at the forum... your support for LAMB and also your own production and appreciation for what JMix is doin goes a long way with me because I'm on this forum for hip-hop purposes...

aiight, let me go register

good vibes man.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2014, 04:34:52 PM »
only a real lame would put this much time into running all these accounts and sucking all this dick.