Author Topic: Don't be fooled.....it's very real in the Ukraine  (Read 692 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Don't be fooled.....it's very real in the Ukraine
« on: February 20, 2014, 03:19:51 PM »

Undoubtedly the Ukranians have been fed more fuel by provocateurs, but anyone that has read the history of what the Bolsheviks did to these people, will realise that the genocide which was brought about against them, devastated them and made them burn with anger.

There was real tension prior to these provocateurs, all they have done is steer it, there is no good guys in this fight of course but the people know the influence of the Russians and the jews (think Bolshevik revolution) and how the country is largely controlled by them not to mention inhabited by millions of Russians and they are ready to die and have been dying.

When I see and hear people like Tarpley citing x gang is there or that there are likely to be intelligent operatives doing the sniping, that may well be true, but no opposition groups is going to let the opportunity of revolution, carnage and violence go to waste.

This is different to Syria in that many of the fighters are provably foreign fighters, this same claim has not been made about these fighters.

It's very sad to see why Ukranians want the country to join the EU though and somewhat ironic, a country whose population has fought to exist, to maintain their identity, their culture, their history, now wants to join the EU, so that the masses can abandon Ukraine and start afresh in Europe.

The cops and security services know all of this and so they are stuck between a rock and a hard place, it appears like the break up of the country is going to be the result and in the meantime many more deaths.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Don't be fooled.....it's very real in the Ukraine
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 08:27:21 AM »
Just read the people of Ukraine have taken control of the presidential building. Military has stopped fighting and said they are "with the people."

Will_B

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 08:48:04 AM »
100+ deaths of protestors. I don't think anyone would think things aren't 'very real' in Ukraine

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2014, 09:19:11 AM »

Clearly you failed to read the content as I never alluded or suggested that real had anything to do with body count.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2014, 03:50:01 PM »
I don't get why they wanna join the EU. I get wanting out from under the thumb of the Russians, but the EU is gonna rape them. If the overthrow is successful they should just stay independent of the EU.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2014, 06:58:26 AM »

A holocaust was perpetrated against the Ukranian people, lowly estimates put the number at 6 million killed, upper limits put the number at 10 million people killed. Those that survived, including children who ate their parents, and any other animal they could.

The aftermath of what was inflicted on these people was effectively the annexing of Ukraine, into a 50% Russian controlled country. The 50% speak Russian as their first language, still revere the evil demonic scum that inflicted this horror on these people. The other 50% are largely extremely poor, there is no more a Ukraine really, merely the remnants of what once was.

Their economy was largely destroyed, the bread basket of Europe, whose inhabitants no one gave a shit about. This is about escaping the Ukraine now and the passage way to doing so is fleeing the Ukraine.

I am not going to lie, reading the moving and harrowing book the Harvest Of Sorrow had me holding back the tears. Let's not get it twisted though, the devils in the West were ignoring and or apologising for the suffering of the Ukranians. Even to this day, look at most major European cities and you will find statues of Stalin.

There is an insane and perverse sickness which infected the West a long time ago and most white people are either too ignorant or too spineless and effeminate to care.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2014, 12:47:12 AM »
The people who are in the opposition can not recognize the evils that is done by the soviets/bolsheviks.
And the difference with modern day Russia, which is a country returing to christianity.

Who supported the bolsheviks?

Those are the same people who hijack Ukraine:
http://rt.com/news/ukraine-oligarch-rule-governors-512/

They are too blind to recognize it.

Russia was gonna pay for Syria... and there you have it.
While they were busy with the olympics... they striked at them from behind.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 12:48:59 AM by Aladin »