1 (5%)
Searchin
0 (0%)
Back Stabber
2 (10%)
Jealousy Woes 2
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Eminem "Infinite" appreciation thread  (Read 1300 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Eminem "Infinite" appreciation thread
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2014, 09:00:16 PM »
i can see why the content of "Maxine" and "Jealousy Woes" are irrelevant to you since you are a gay man with no interest in females but to say the music with "borderline suicide" and have absolutely nothing to back it up afterwards besides a shallow "gloomy and boring" description shows how much of a joke your musical input is.  what songs were gloomy and boring?  do you not appreciate his flow or lyrics? 

offer a real input instead of telling us how your boyfriend TI has a big penis or whatever it was you said

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2014, 11:07:12 AM »
this shit sounds like borderline suicidal music though.

You could make that case for Em's later stuff but Infinite was straight hip hop. What makes it "borderline suicide music"?

i don't see what classic material has against em, he was obviously a lyrical beast durin the infinite era and was pure hip-hop, this was before the shock-value stuff
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 11:13:47 AM by NIKCC »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2014, 11:40:47 AM »
i can see why the content of "Maxine" and "Jealousy Woes" are irrelevant to you since you are a gay man with no interest in females but to say the music with "borderline suicide" and have absolutely nothing to back it up afterwards besides a shallow "gloomy and boring" description shows how much of a joke your musical input is.  what songs were gloomy and boring?  do you not appreciate his flow or lyrics? 

offer a real input instead of telling us how your boyfriend TI has a big penis or whatever it was you said
shit is trash and them beats is gloomy as fuck so fuck you faggot. the production is imitation wannabe az circa.95. my quality and bar of music is many levels above your comprehension chump you listenin' to this wack ass album tryin' to overrate it. smh.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2014, 11:47:05 AM »

You could make that case for Em's later stuff but Infinite was straight hip hop. What makes it "borderline suicide music"?

i don't see what classic material has against em, he was obviously a lyrical beast durin the infinite era and was pure hip-hop, this was before the shock-value stuff
not my cup of tea. I liked his first 3 major releases and that's where it stops for me but, as far as that infinite shit goes shit is chops.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2014, 12:06:06 PM »

shit is trash and them beats is gloomy as fuck so fuck you faggot. the production is imitation wannabe az circa.95. my quality and bar of music is many levels above your comprehension chump you listenin' to this wack ass album tryin' to overrate it. smh.

you think T.I. did more for rap music than Scarface, rakim and 2pac.  you might know a lot about gay bars but not anything else.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2014, 12:08:04 PM »

you think T.I. did more for rap music than Scarface, rakim and 2pac.  you might know a lot about gay bars but not anything else.
talkin' to you is like talkin' to a wall. leave me alone.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2014, 12:32:12 PM »
 :banana_trippin:

Seagully

« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2014, 12:34:49 PM »
why argue with a WALL tho?

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2014, 03:46:26 PM »

and that's what makes it amazing for where Em was at when he was 24 or whatever

Em was at his prime from 96 to about 02 or so     not that he's still not capable of a dope verse but his work proves that he's been past his peak about a dozen years.

How did you come up with this conclusion? You think he's like an athlete where it's easy to tell when a guy is past his best, based on age and performance while competing? You might have liked his earlier shit much more than you do now but to say he was the best then and not now, really isn't accurate. I don't even know how you can prove that because the dude continues to spit FIRE. I believe he is better now than he was back then. He might have had CLASSIC albums back then but in terms of just MC SKILLS, he's still ridiculous. He's probably better now with much more experience, knowledge and practice.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 04:55:19 PM by LAC/EASTSIDE »
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2014, 03:50:41 PM »

Em was at his prime from 96 to about 02 or so     not that he's still not capable of a dope verse but his work proves that he's been past his peak about a dozen years.

How did you come up with this conclusion? You think he's like an athlete where it's easy to tell when a guy is past his best, based on age and performance while competing? You might have liked his earlier shit much more than you do now but to say he was then the best then and not now, really isn't accurate. I don't even know how you can prove that because the dude continues to spit FIRE. I believe he is better now than he was back then. He might have had CLASSIC albums back then but in terms of just MC SKILLS, he's still ridiculous. He's probably better now with much more experience, knowledge and practice.

hunger factors into charism, and charisma is where greatness comes from

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2014, 03:55:49 PM »

How did you come up with this conclusion? You think he's like an athlete where it's easy to tell when a guy is past his best, based on age and performance while competing? You might have liked his earlier shit much more than you do now but to say he was then the best then and not now, really isn't accurate. I don't even know how you can prove that because the dude continues to spit FIRE. I believe he is better now than he was back then. He might have had CLASSIC albums back then but in terms of just MC SKILLS, he's still ridiculous. He's probably better now with much more experience, knowledge and practice.

no offense but if you think Em is writing better music now than he was in the late 90's then you must have a real bad taste in metaphors

Remedy360

« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2014, 04:20:16 PM »

Exactly. Go through your list of favorite rappers, guarantee the majority of them were better towards the beginning of their career than they are now.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2014, 04:50:11 PM »

no offense but if you think Em is writing better music now than he was in the late 90's then you must have a real bad taste in metaphors
Maybe Em is too complex for you now.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2014, 04:54:17 PM »

Exactly. Go through your list of favorite rappers, guarantee the majority of them were better towards the beginning of their career than they are now.
Em is the exception though. He never lost "hunger". Not sure how much you guys follow him but the dude is as dedicated as the first day. Like I said, people need to make the distinction between CLASSIC albums and where he stands as an MC in terms of SKILL. An opinion is not a FACT. You guy are giving me a bunch of opinions. That's fine but don't pretend these are facts unless you got a way to prove this. Em is still on top of his game. You don't need to here it from me. Just watch what other rappers have to say about him. From Slaughterhouse to whoever. TOP MC's. Not many can fuck with him. All he fucking does is RAP. He's in a fucking cave and writes rhymes 24/7. How the fuck is he past his prime lol? This fool doesn't play basketball. He RAPS>

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2014, 04:56:11 PM »

I'm talking about skills homie. Not charisma.