Author Topic: Yo Scitt, u met Suge?  (Read 916 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Yo Scitt, u met Suge?
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2014, 10:56:15 AM »
true spit, macc-attacc...this was a while back tho, didnt have nearly as much material as now

that would of been epic if you slipped him a LAMB demo featuring Infinite 5'9"

If the demo had your sloppy "rapping" on it then not even the most desperate label would release the record. Just be happy that you could be the head of the KC street team for the group and leave it at that.

Hey buddy, why don't u share with the group what you've been doin with yourself all these years?   I mean you sure know a lot when it comes to tell me what I'm doin wrong with my life.  I'm sure your loved and respected all over the world and that everything you do is just superb and that you've never failed or done poorly at anything you've ever wanted to do.  You've never been embarrassed, you've never had something not work out, you've never not fit in everywhere you've went... Gee wiz, your just one of the good ol boys, ain't ya Tom
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2014, 01:30:37 PM »
true spit, macc-attacc...this was a while back tho, didnt have nearly as much material as now

If the demo had your sloppy "rapping" on it then not even the most desperate label would release the record. Just be happy that you could be the head of the KC street team for the group and leave it at that.

Hey buddy, why don't u share with the group what you've been doin with yourself all these years?   I mean you sure know a lot when it comes to tell me what I'm doin wrong with my life.  I'm sure your loved and respected all over the world and that everything you do is just superb and that you've never failed or done poorly at anything you've ever wanted to do.  You've never been embarrassed, you've never had something not work out, you've never not fit in everywhere you've went... Gee wiz, your just one of the good ol boys, ain't ya Tom

You should learn the difference between your and you're.

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2014, 04:28:20 PM »
Infinite and Rob succed the living shit out of Suge

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2014, 01:37:50 PM »

now your jocking Royce's rap name?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2014, 03:57:34 PM »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2014, 05:10:13 PM »

It goes back to my senior year, spring of 2,000.  I was over at this dudes house from school and he was teaching me how to freestyle... Since the "Just Don't Give A Fuck" single had dropped and the "My Name Is" video came out in late 98' early 99', I had been listening to Eminem like non-stop for the whole year, and anybody who was down with him like Royce.   Before Eminem came out I had lost the ability to express myself writing rhymes or otherwise for that matter.... Before that I was heavy into 2pac's music but 2pac's life was so much different from mine I couldn't really draw much inspiration from it when it came to my own rhymes...

...Then Em came out and there was finally a white Emcee who I could really relate to when it came to me writing my own rhymes or attempting to freestyle, or just express myself in general.

...I was bumpin Royce on the regular, my height is 5'9" and also I was bumpin Eminem's INfinite album at the time.  So all that came into play when I was busting my first freestyles.  I also set up my first E-mail account at the time and the name Infinite was taken so I added the 59 at the end of it.

AND THUS INFINITE 5'9" WAS BORN!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 05:11:55 PM by The Last Dayz of... Infinite »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2014, 07:45:50 PM »
alter ego #27?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2014, 08:45:02 PM »

It goes back to my senior year, spring of 2,000.  I was over at this dudes house from school and he was teaching me how to freestyle... Since the "Just Don't Give A Fuck" single had dropped and the "My Name Is" video came out in late 98' early 99', I had been listening to Eminem like non-stop for the whole year, and anybody who was down with him like Royce.   Before Eminem came out I had lost the ability to express myself writing rhymes or otherwise for that matter.... Before that I was heavy into 2pac's music but 2pac's life was so much different from mine I couldn't really draw much inspiration from it when it came to my own rhymes...

...Then Em came out and there was finally a white Emcee who I could really relate to when it came to me writing my own rhymes or attempting to freestyle, or just express myself in general.

...I was bumpin Royce on the regular, my height is 5'9" and also I was bumpin Eminem's INfinite album at the time.  So all that came into play when I was busting my first freestyles.  I also set up my first E-mail account at the time and the name Infinite was taken so I added the 59 at the end of it.

AND THUS INFINITE 5'9" WAS BORN!

that was hacks quote but still...

rock with it son...its another tribute to me and my state

Shima

• Lil Geezy
  • AKA BIG SHIRLEY
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2014, 09:34:53 PM »
I once met Suge. Didn't expect him to be so small!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2014, 09:45:27 AM »

that was hacks quote but still...

rock with it son...its another tribute to me and my state

Easily the best hip-hop city in the midwest and 3rd best behind East and West... there was a period from 99-2000 when I used to check out anything coming from Detroit

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2014, 05:19:54 PM »
So if your planning on blowing Suge, you can't stay at my house Abduel, I don't need that kind of traffic.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2014, 02:02:42 AM »
Sccit, wasn't Ice Cube your nieghbor or somethin like that?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2014, 12:30:11 PM »
Sccit, wasn't Ice Cube your nieghbor or somethin like that?

lmao

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2014, 05:44:48 PM »
Naah but he went to Taft. U attend the same high as any of your idols?

U know u in trouble when hack is the only one laughin at your jokes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2014, 02:56:14 AM »
Naah but he went to Taft. U attend the same high as any of your idols?

No.... but I once had a guy who was a friend of Tech 9's try to rip me off back in 01' by saying he would produce a track for me for $1,000 and a whole Infinite album for $5,000... I almost did it.

...Then when I said "no" he tried to convince me by saying I could go to shows and chill with Tech and the homies back stage and bullshit like that.  I told him I didn't care about any of that type of shit that I was just interested in the music, not in hanging out and trying to be down and shit like that...then he got pissed and started dissing me personally and it turned ugly, I was only 19 at the time and this dude was around 30 so what can I say, dude is all trying to break me down and talkin hell a lot of shit but I was too young to really know what was up and see it all for what it was...

....but anyway, this really has nothing to do with the subject at hand as I was never really a fan of Tech to begin with.  He's just the only big name from my city

« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 03:04:02 AM by The Last Dayz of... Infinite »