Author Topic: Family Gets Sick From LSD-Tainted Meat From Florida Wal-Mart  (Read 139 times)

Seagully

Family Gets Sick From LSD-Tainted Meat From Florida Wal-Mart
« on: March 11, 2014, 07:22:43 AM »
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say a Florida woman who was 9 months pregnant and her family became ill after eating meat tainted with LSD.

Tampa police say doctors induced labor and the woman had a healthy baby boy. The entire family was eventually released from the hospital in good condition.

Tampa police say the family of four ate the tainted meat Monday. The Hillsborough County Medical Examiner's Office reported Friday that the meat had been contaminated with the hallucinogenic drug.

Police say the bottom round steak was purchased from a Wal-Mart in Tampa. The store has turned over all its meat to police for testing.

Local police, along with county health officials and state and federal agriculture officials, are investigating how the drug got into the meat.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Family Gets Sick From LSD-Tainted Meat From Florida Wal-Mart
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 08:21:29 AM »
fuck wal-mart !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 12:15:50 PM »
LSDTYMEZ 8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 05:13:14 PM »
silly walmart employees probably did it ;D

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 03:25:10 PM »
heat woulda killed the lsd during cooking im calling bullshit. someone got into dads stash

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2014, 10:43:36 PM »
hmm, the CIA used to induce LSD into unsuspecting citizens for experiments, regarding human behavior for interrogations.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.