Author Topic: why do you Kuffar wipe your ass with toilet paper and not wash off your dick?  (Read 1080 times)

Matty

I think the word to describe it is a feeling of relief.

The same goes for the following situations:

When you are in the airplane and had a long journey and you are about to exit the flight.
The same feeling of relief, the same feeling when you can stretch your legs and walk freely.

The same goes when your blatter is all full... and not a restroom in a mile. After you relief yourself... well you get the picture.

We should not be assoctiating these acts with any sexual feelings like orgasm.
That is when satan comes sitting next to you and whispers you that there is more to it then just the feeling of relief.
keep yourself healthy in good shape and remember Satan is indeed your enemy. The devil is in the details....

ok if you're going to take it literally let me rephrase 'almost orgasmic' to intensely vitalizing & invigorating. not getting off on pooping or poop, that's not normal at all.

as far as the devil stuff, i can't say i agree with an outlook where you need to 'remember satan is your enemy'. you don't need a religious context to live with love and in tune with nature, it's far more simple than that. our own egos are the enemy here.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I do agree with brother Ibrahim,

That cleaning like he describes is more beneficial.

Not only is water better for the delicate parts of you lowerbody.
Dry Paper is too rough for that part of the body.
It will also have you feel clean once you are finished.

That said, the suggestion of one member that you can use baby-tissues is also good.
You can combine them.
first use baby-tissues and finish with water.

Most mothers do that when the baby is dirty. Only us adult stop that.

But I would also have one advise to brother Ibrahim.

If you want to teach brothers and sisters on this forum about the ethics of Islam.
you should be a role model of those same ethics.

Unfortunately you choose the attack mode of a legitimate subject.

Why call them Kuffar (non-believers) you can not look into their hearts.
Call them Brothers and sisters in humanity.

In the Quran, G_d mentioned to talk to people with good/kind words and respect and to talk with arguments.
Not disrespecting people because they have a different lifestyle.

Well said

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
effectively sonned.

KrazySumwhat

Theres Muslims that respect other peoples life styles? Well i'll be. You learn something new everyday? I wonder if i'll ever meet one?

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Infinite, what is a kuffar?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
a kuffar is someone who dont recognize dazs musical brilliance

MUHFUKKA

i think infant made this thread after an extra shit filled shift at one of kc's finest retirement homes that 70 dollars was hard earned :loopaper: :nahnah:

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
Update your avatar when you're talking shit, dude.

It will always be 1993 to me.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
dudes caught up lmao

hes a special kind of stupid.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Were you abused as a child, scared to smile, they called you ugly? Well life is harsh; hug me, don't reject me.

....or make your gay posts to disrespect me, blatant or indirectly

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
your on the dick of a white puff.

hardcore brodenschire....not a good look.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
you fucking kuffar

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
you kuffar made ass niggas need to find some purpose in your life.

Seagully

poor KRAZY has tried trollin this thread twice an no one took his shitty bait.
must ZUCK! to be left out in da cold like dat.
i feel yo PAIN homie, i FEEL yo pain...

KrazySumwhat

It was legitimate statements actually. iam entitled to my opinion and  was expressing it. Plus i was asking a genuine question. If they respect other peoples cultures then why are they attempting to transform the entire world to be Islamic?
 iam talking the "real" Muslims, not the ones that get drunk and high and fuck sluts unmarried and dont actually pray how ever many times a day and etc but having said that, even those ones act high and mighty alot of the time. I mean so it would seem?
 I guess the ones in power probably did or do do the things that i mentioned, yet still think that they are holy and better than everyone else.
 And dont get me wrong i dont support the Christian religion too much either, fucking nut case lunatics in both camps.  Not saying that they ALL are.
 At the end of the day if your not one of them you wont be respected by ones and thats just the truth. I get the impression though that some aren't like that at first but then they become extreme and fanatic, yet others are probably raised to have a chip on their shoulder and have a superiority complex but then grow out of that and calm down.
 Both religions try to brain wash and enforce their religion upon others.
 But i mean people do not need to be religious to have all of these traits of course. With some its simply a matter of skin color(superiority complex).
 If being Muslim makes people feel good and enlightened, pure, have meaning and purpose then thats great. i have no problem with that. Just stop judging others in their own country and trying turn the entire world into a state of Islam.
 pretty much this;

I wonder how Putin wipes his arse?