Author Topic: why do you Kuffar wipe your ass with toilet paper and not wash off your dick?  (Read 1081 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
You dirty kuffar turn your underwear into diapers.   Rubbing poop with a napkin isn't going to do anything but spread that shit around like dried up peanut butter.  That shit is nasty.  Then to make it worse you all don't wash off your dick with water either after you pee... you leave excess all over your underwear and pants... damn you filthy kuffar!!

Shit... they don't even have toilet paper in Africa.  And even some masjids in America don't even have toilet paper.... In Africa they don't even have the toilet seat often times.  Same with some masjids in America they don't even have the toilet seat.

In Africa, you often see just a whole in the ground, a watering pot, and no toilet paper.   They don't have gas stations and public restrooms everywhere that you stop in McDonalds and go use the restroom.  The bathroom is the side of the rode in some bushes.   You take a bottle full of water, pull your pants down and do your thing.  You wipe your ass spotless clean with water and wash your dick off as well.  Then once you get to some soap you wash off your left hand, but you never use your right hand to wipe your ass because you use that hand to eat.

...This is basic stuff every human being should know.  But if you haven't learned it yet, you should consider converting to Islam.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Seagully

I guess converting to islam for the sake of skidmark free underwear is a valid point.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I guess converting to islam for the sake of skidmark free underwear is a valid point.

Islam cleans you up both outside and in.  A lot of the perversion that takes place at this forum would not occur if everyone converted to Islam and elected me as their Imam.  I was the official Imam of the dubcc back in 2002, elected and approved by the likes of Siavash, Rodzilla, King Tech, Illmatic, and others.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

ICHI THE KILLER

religion is for weak people and islam and chirstianity are 2 dumbest religions ever

this pretty summarize all

J. B A N A N A S

I use pages from the koran instead of toilet paper. Sometimes the prophet mohamed comes up from hell and does it for me.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i ran out of toilet paper once when i lived all alone and i used dampened pages from a phone book to wipe my ass.

u do what u gotta do.

keep some hand sanatizer for that left hand on your next trip

Hack Wilson - real

never ran out of TP before  8)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I ran out once and had to use my socks real spit

Sccit

religion is for weak people and islam and chirstianity are 2 dumbest religions ever

DOUCHE SHIET

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Then who do you thank when you see the break of day or some good ish?

Seagully

Friedrich Nietzsche and Tupac Amaru Shakur.

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
Threads like this one are the reason why hardly anyone here takes you serious and you get shitted on left and right. I guess you are good at heart but expressing ignorant stuff like that won't help you and most importantly not anyone else. Everything to you is a e-dick measurement contest even though you might not realize and surely not admit it. But why dou you have to bring something like that up, out of the blue? Did you look for things that make you "better" than others and for once were tired of "associating" yourself with DR, Pac and whoever you think is admirable? Show me the passage in the Quaran where it explicitly states that you have to wash you ass with just water and your bare hands. And besides that, you ever heard about that crazy thing called baby wipes? Maybe some people use them? And maybe the craziest of the bunch might even have a bidet at home? Or just fucking maybe most people are not stupid enough to wipe the shit all over their butt cheeks?

I feel sorry for every muslim that has to read the shit you are expressing. Doesn't every religion teach humility at some point? If you were so serious about your religion than you would keep your mouth shut, you ignorant wannabe.

No wonder you don't use toilet paper, you save every fucking cent so you can fly to Africa and get ripped of by the people there, then come back to your online diary and tell us how awesome it was. Make believe.
It will always be 1993 to me.

ICHI THE KILLER

a what? break of the day is a normal thing it will happen regardless, so why i should thank anyone for that
 and if i see something good i will just say 'fuck yeah its nice' but i wont thanks to some imaginary thing which does not exist

Seagully

a what? break of the day is a normal thing it will happen regardless, so why i should thank anyone for that
 and if i see something good i will just say 'fuck yeah its nice' but i wont thanks to some imaginary thing which does not exist

I can picture you sitting in the Poznan sunrise eating your canned kielbasa's saying: 'fuck yeah its nice' while bumping some Treali Deuce smoking a blunt.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
I do agree with brother Ibrahim,

That cleaning like he describes is more beneficial.

Not only is water better for the delicate parts of you lowerbody.
Dry Paper is too rough for that part of the body.
It will also have you feel clean once you are finished.

That said, the suggestion of one member that you can use baby-tissues is also good.
You can combine them.
first use baby-tissues and finish with water.

Most mothers do that when the baby is dirty. Only us adult stop that.

But I would also have one advise to brother Ibrahim.

If you want to teach brothers and sisters on this forum about the ethics of Islam.
you should be a role model of those same ethics.

Unfortunately you choose the attack mode of a legitimate subject.

Why call them Kuffar (non-believers) you can not look into their hearts.
Call them Brothers and sisters in humanity.

In the Quran, G_d mentioned to talk to people with good/kind words and respect and to talk with arguments.
Not disrespecting people because they have a different lifestyle.