Author Topic: why do you Kuffar wipe your ass with toilet paper and not wash off your dick?  (Read 1083 times)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Sometimes after I really blow up the toilet I'll have to shower.

Allah Akbar.

Desert Lord

You dirty kuffar turn your underwear into diapers.   Rubbing poop with a napkin isn't going to do anything but spread that shit around like dried up peanut butter.  That shit is nasty.  Then to make it worse you all don't wash off your dick with water either after you pee... you leave excess all over your underwear and pants... damn you filthy kuffar!!

Shit... they don't even have toilet paper in Africa.  And even some masjids in America don't even have toilet paper.... In Africa they don't even have the toilet seat often times.  Same with some masjids in America they don't even have the toilet seat.

In Africa, you often see just a whole in the ground, a watering pot, and no toilet paper.   They don't have gas stations and public restrooms everywhere that you stop in McDonalds and go use the restroom.  The bathroom is the side of the rode in some bushes.   You take a bottle full of water, pull your pants down and do your thing.  You wipe your ass spotless clean with water and wash your dick off as well.  Then once you get to some soap you wash off your left hand, but you never use your right hand to wipe your ass because you use that hand to eat.

...This is basic stuff every human being should know.  But if you haven't learned it yet, you should consider converting to Islam.

1st: do you think all africans are muslims? the majority are christians man..2nd what do you mean with "take a bottle full of water and do your thing", you put that bottle in your butt or what? i can't imagine how that would be "cleaner" in any way...the baby wipe thing seems to be the cleanest way to me

Desert Lord

religion is for weak people and islam and chirstianity are 2 dumbest religions ever

this pretty summarize all

Then who do you thank when you see the break of day or some good ish?

a what? break of the day is a normal thing it will happen regardless, so why i should thank anyone for that
 and if i see something good i will just say 'fuck yeah its nice' but i wont thanks to some imaginary thing which does not exist

I can picture you sitting in the Poznan sunrise eating your canned kielbasa's saying: 'fuck yeah its nice' while bumping some Treali Deuce smoking a blunt.

lmao

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
this is the professional american method.

only sophisticated americans have figured this out...pay attention amatuer shitters im about to drop game.

lay down a strip of toilet paper on top of the water to minimize splashback.

proceed to shit

afterwards use the best toilet paper your buget can allow to wipe the majority of shit from your ass....corn chunks, peanut fragments etc.

then proceed to using a flushable moistened wipe to detail clean your asshole.

*protip: follow up with a single wipe form a dry sheet if the feeling of wet cheeks bothers you.

one of the few things i envy euros for is they have bidets. id love to spray my ass and junk clean everytime i use the bathroom...my homeboy tone cant shit with out taking ashower immediately afterwards. nigga wouldnt even ask you hed be all in your towels and shit.

hes in jail now i wonder how thats working out for him.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

When I lived in Miami my crib had a bidet. Shit was high pressure as fuck, if u opened it all the way up it would hit the ceiling for real. Glad I test drove it first before using it. It's a phenomenal thing tho and should be required in every home.

MUHFUKKA

an anal douche with the same water bottle everyone uses in the bushes in africa sounds much cleaner. getting shit on your hand on purpose is definitely more civilized as well.  for real i always try to time my shits with showers if possible. and if youre worried abut a couple drops of piss in your boxers youre more of a woman than i thought

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

MUHFUKKA

also when youre at your shithole apartment in kansas city do you wipe your ass with your hand or what? you trying to say you never use toilet paper at all? and this is all pretty ironic coming from the lying wigger who self admittedly wipes old people's assholes for 10 punk ass dollars an hour

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Matty

if your ass gets particularly messy more fibre might be a good idea. the best shits always come clean out - hardly any, if any residue.

keep that shit on a shit to shit basis.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
also when youre at your shithole apartment in kansas city do you wipe your ass with your hand or what? you trying to say you never use toilet paper at all? and this is all pretty ironic coming from the lying wigger who self admittedly wipes old people's assholes for 10 punk ass dollars an hour

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
if your ass gets particularly messy more fibre might be a good idea. the best shits always come clean out - hardly any, if any residue.

i do a strong dose of metamucil about five nights a week before bed and wake up and take extremely satisfying shits.

Matty

i do a strong dose of metamucil about five nights a week before bed and wake up and take extremely satisfying shits.

sounds good, nothing beats a good shit and it's hard to get enough fibre. i think as you get older the sensation of a well formed, sticky, solid shit popping out can almost be orgasmic. i also find the good herb keeps the digestion working nicely. my shits normally suffer and get a little sloppy if i'm taking a break off the weed. hard life.

Remedy360

Why are you asking questions about ass-wiping and dicks?

KrazySumwhat

Wow Muslims even think they better than everyone else because of the way people wipe they arse? Most Elitist religion fucking EVER! ( i know you cant judge a whole religion on one fanatic but this is a good example of the way that most Muslim(seem) to think).

I use pages from the koran instead of toilet paper. Sometimes the prophet mohamed comes up from hell and does it for me.
:laugh:
Maybe you should go to Japan? No they aint Islamic but apparently all of their toilets wash out your arse and even dry it afterwards?
 Who the fuck washes their dick after a piss? lol i guess your Muslim so you dont drink beer, ha ha imagine when you are hitting the beers hard and you break the seal and need to wash your dick every drunken piss.
 Kinds reminds me of that Sugafree lyric where he putting a bitch in her place(lol). something like "bitch tellin me to wash my hands after i touch my dick, i said listen here bitch i wash my hands before i touch my dick"...

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

sounds good, nothing beats a good shit and it's hard to get enough fibre. i think as you get older the sensation of a well formed, sticky, solid shit popping out can almost be orgasmic. i also find the good herb keeps the digestion working nicely. my shits normally suffer and get a little sloppy if i'm taking a break off the weed. hard life.

yeah a good smoke often leads to a strong deuce...im not sure about orgasmic but i certainly feel rejuvenated and invigorated after a huge sinus clearing pre shower dump. lol who was the guy on da sauce that said he liked the sensation of pushing a turd out of your ass and said thats the whole reason we have nerve endings down there is for that feeling (of pushing objects thru your rectum)??? lol one of you fools said that shit hahahaha was it rapsody?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 07:03:23 PM by Petey Wheatstraw »

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
I think the word to describe it is a feeling of relief.

The same goes for the following situations:

When you are in the airplane and had a long journey and you are about to exit the flight.
The same feeling of relief, the same feeling when you can stretch your legs and walk freely.

The same goes when your blatter is all full... and not a restroom in a mile. After you relief yourself... well you get the picture.

We should not be assoctiating these acts with any sexual feelings like orgasm.
That is when satan comes sitting next to you and whispers you that there is more to it then just the feeling of relief.
keep yourself healthy in good shape and remember Satan is indeed your enemy. The devil is in the details....