Poll

Which artist has the better discography (mixtapes included)

William Leonard Roberts II
7 (50%)
Clifford Harris
2 (14.3%)
Freeway Ricky Ross (The Real One)
5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Rick Ross VS T.I.  (Read 3992 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Rick Ross VS T.I.
« Reply #105 on: March 25, 2014, 04:50:10 PM »
90% of people KNOW it's wack.
if 90% of people knew what was hot most of the shit in the mainstream wouldn't be there.

If you knew how the mainstream worked you wouldn't say something so stupid.

Labels pay the radio what to play. That's why you heard "Get Lucky" & that Robin Thicke song 4 times an hour on four different stations. You think a good DJ would purposely play the same song four times? lol.
I don't give a fuck what the labels pay the dj's to play it's the idiots goin' out buyin' these records. fuck what you, them, or anyone else think is dope.

Again...nope. The radio gets payed what to play, it's catchy & people are practically brainwashed into buying it.

But this is all besides the point. The bottom line is, T.I. generally has 2-3 good singles & that's why people even consider buying his albums.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #106 on: March 25, 2014, 04:53:57 PM »
90% of people KNOW it's wack.
if 90% of people knew what was hot most of the shit in the mainstream wouldn't be there.

If you knew how the mainstream worked you wouldn't say something so stupid.

Labels pay the radio what to play. That's why you heard "Get Lucky" & that Robin Thicke song 4 times an hour on four different stations. You think a good DJ would purposely play the same song four times? lol.
I don't give a fuck what the labels pay the dj's to play it's the idiots goin' out buyin' these records. fuck what you, them, or anyone else think is dope.

Again...nope. The radio gets payed what to play, it's catchy & people are practically brainwashed into buying it.

But this is all besides the point. The bottom line is, T.I. generally has 2-3 good singles & that's why people even consider buying his albums.
t.i. ain't gotta have a song on the radio and he still does well in stores it's called havin' a fanbase, not fairweather muthafuckas like you who listen to a artist one day and stop fuckin' wit 'em the next cause a new nigga came out.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #107 on: March 25, 2014, 04:55:40 PM »
T.I. couldn't sound dope over a vintage Premo beat

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: March 25, 2014, 04:56:45 PM »
actually a t.i. x primo joint would ill.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #109 on: March 25, 2014, 04:58:30 PM »
actually a t.i. x primo joint would ill.

no, it would be a waste of Premo's talent

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #110 on: March 25, 2014, 04:59:35 PM »
just imagine TI trying to drop his wack ass "your birthday cake, i want my peice" rhymes over this beat:

smh

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: March 25, 2014, 05:01:07 PM »
just imagine TI trying to drop his wack ass "your birthday cake, i want my peice" rhymes over this beat:

smh
I know it hurts you that crooked I will never own a primo beat in his life.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #112 on: March 25, 2014, 05:04:21 PM »

smh
I know it hurts you that crooked I will never own a primo beat in his life.

it does?  please elaborate.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #113 on: March 26, 2014, 07:45:24 AM »
I don't care for Pac or TI, but closet material is taking an L with this one, for the 2274738th time at this forum.

Come fight me pussy.

Lmao

« Reply #114 on: March 26, 2014, 08:04:32 AM »
Ross is a lot more listenable than TI.

Litterally I have only purposely played one TI song in my life, and that was ASAP and because Mannie Fresh gave him some heat. Other than that, TI is just too corny, sounds like he's trying too hard to be cool.

Now a joint like Aston Martin Music....shiiiiet I've bumped that song numerous times and it never gets old. Again, almost solely due to Justice League.

And even though I know they are both frauds and snitches and working for the feds, I give the edge to Ross because at least he doesn't sound like a cornball while spitting his duck tales. Ever since I saw TI doing his stupid little dance in the "you don't know me" video I have never been able to take him seriously.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: March 26, 2014, 08:10:37 AM »

Litterally I have only purposely played one TI song in my life, and that was ASAP and because Mannie Fresh gave him some heat. Other than that, TI is just too corny, sounds like he's trying too hard to be cool.

Now a joint like Aston Martin Music....shiiiiet I've bumped that song numerous times and it never gets old. Again, almost solely due to Justice League.

And even though I know they are both frauds and snitches and working for the feds, I give the edge to Ross because at least he doesn't sound like a cornball while spitting his duck tales. Ever since I saw TI doing his stupid little dance in the "you don't know me" video I have never been able to take him seriously.
so you rather listen to a c.o. spit fake gangsta tales instead of a real dope boy who spit gangsta tales ?

« Reply #116 on: March 26, 2014, 11:24:37 AM »

so you rather listen to a c.o. spit fake gangsta tales instead of a real dope boy who spit gangsta tales ?

I don't like either of their lyrical content. They both work for the feds. But Ross is less corny to me.

Blood$

« Reply #117 on: March 26, 2014, 11:40:13 AM »

too on point, too trill

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #118 on: March 26, 2014, 02:05:29 PM »

T.I. a snitch. Known fact by people who aren't Cliff dick lickers.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: March 26, 2014, 02:07:13 PM »
if t.i. is a snitch who is sittin' in jail cause of him ? if you don't have an answer you're theories is full of shit.