Poll

Which artist has the better discography (mixtapes included)

William Leonard Roberts II
7 (50%)
Clifford Harris
2 (14.3%)
Freeway Ricky Ross (The Real One)
5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Rick Ross VS T.I.  (Read 4062 times)

Blood$

Re: Rick Ross VS T.I.
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2014, 10:18:59 AM »
T.I. will always be the better spitter but he doesn't have it in him anymore to make a complete album better than Ross

Ross' weakest album was Trilla which was still a 3/5 album, TIP's weakest was No Mercy which was at most a generous 2.5/5 but Ross' strongest rating for any album is 4/5 where as TIP got that 5/5 with TM

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2014, 10:39:14 AM »
T.I. will always be the better spitter but he doesn't have it in him anymore to make a complete album better than Ross

Ross' weakest album was Trilla which was still a 3/5 album, TIP's weakest was No Mercy which was at most a generous 2.5/5 but Ross' strongest rating for any album is 4/5 where as TIP got that 5/5 with TM
''paperwork: the motion picture'' will be shittin' on ross new album. t.i. will always make more complete albums than ross, ross is done and there are no unreleased biggie joints for him to mimic. I'm surprised a lot of niggas ain't raisin' hell over that wack ass nobody song he got.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2014, 10:44:46 AM »
obviously it doesn't hold a candle to the original but "Nobody" is solid, if Max B was free he would have done that hook instead of French  8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2014, 11:52:12 AM »
they suck ass i cant tell you who is worse
both are more successful than pac ever was though tbt.

LMAO. Worst troll attempt in history of man. Pac was more successful than both of them combined.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2014, 11:56:16 AM »

LMAO. Worst troll attempt in history of man. Pac was more successful than both of them combined.
pac died at his 4th album, didn't own his home, cars, masters, he was broke, suge was takin' his money. how is that trollin' ? please explain.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 11:58:42 AM by Kiss My Black Ass ! »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2014, 12:08:32 PM »
He sold over 100 million records...T.I. cracks open a bottle of Georgi if he sells over 100k an album.

Pac was an international icon...T.I. is more know for snitching than his own music.

Pac has the respect of literally 100% of the Hip Hop community...more people fuck with people T.I. beefed with than T.I.

You said it yourself, he died at way too young of an age & had a $40 million net worth...T.I. (in an inflated economy) has a $50 million net worth & he is a CEO of a label. If he was still alive his net worth would be well into the hundred millions with movies, music & the CEO position he'd hold on his own label.

Troll fail. Hip Hop knowledge fail.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2014, 12:20:28 PM »
He sold over 100 million records...T.I. cracks open a bottle of Georgi if he sells over 100k an album.

Pac was an international icon...T.I. is more know for snitching than his own music.

Pac has the respect of literally 100% of the Hip Hop community...more people fuck with people T.I. beefed with than T.I.

You said it yourself, he died at way too young of an age & had a $40 million net worth...T.I. (in an inflated economy) has a $50 million net worth & he is a CEO of a label. If he was still alive his net worth would be well into the hundred millions with movies, music & the CEO position he'd hold on his own label.

Troll fail. Hip Hop knowledge fail.
I don't care how many records pac sold he didn't get paid for it. he was suge's puppet gettin' an allowance from suge weekly. pac did not have the respect of the hip hop community until he died and I wouldn't even say 100% respect you puttin' too much on that. he wasn't a boss he did what suge said plain and simple bruh. t.i. owns his shit (music, homes, publishing, touring, clothing, merch., etc.) and is his own boss. ross may not own his music but even he's made more considerable moves than pac like buyin' wing stop franchises and puttin' out artists.  
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 12:26:47 PM by Kiss My Black Ass ! »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2014, 12:55:38 PM »
I feel sorry for you, Big OG ClassicSadot Material.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2014, 01:05:17 PM »
I don't care for Pac or TI, but closet material is taking an L with this one, for the 2274738th time at this forum.

Come fight me pussy.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2014, 01:08:23 PM »
I don't care for Pac or TI, but closet material is taking an L with this one, for the 2274738th time at this forum.

Come fight me pussy.
come to where I told you to show up banana bread.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2014, 01:09:11 PM »
I feel sorry for you, Big OG ClassicSadot Material.
translation = classic material schooled your dumb naïve ass.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2014, 02:20:31 PM »
You guys make 45 billion TI topics yet me n CM are the ones who are supposedly obsessed bout him. Shit is hilarious. I cant even think about the last time I made a topic about TI on this board.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2014, 02:29:43 PM »
You guys make 45 billion TI topics yet me n CM are the ones who are supposedly obsessed bout him. Shit is hilarious. I cant even think about the last time I made a topic about TI on this board.
these wiggers are the same muthafuckas who'll call a nigga gay and be on they knees suckin' somebody dick and gettin' fucked in they ass. LOL. shit is ridiculous word to swizz beatz.

aerroc

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2014, 02:33:57 PM »

when was the last time those fakes sold over 5 million on a double album
pac has more credibility then both them fakes put together in a life time 
pac has classic albums reply value people will still be talking bout pac 50 years from now
pac would have been greater if he was alive the

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2014, 02:36:57 PM »

when was the last time those fakes sold over 5 million on a double album
pac has more credibility then both them fakes put together in a life time  
pac has classic albums reply value people will still be talking bout pac 50 years from now
pac would have been greater if he was alive the
I agree as far as ross goes bein' fake but pac wasn't realer than t.i.. I could name several rappers realer than pac and y'all keep talkin' this record sales bullshit but pac died broke and didn't own a damn thing.