Poll

Which artist has the better discography (mixtapes included)

William Leonard Roberts II
7 (50%)
Clifford Harris
2 (14.3%)
Freeway Ricky Ross (The Real One)
5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Rick Ross VS T.I.  (Read 3990 times)

J. B A N A N A S

Re: Rick Ross VS T.I.
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2014, 02:49:58 PM »
you sure do have a lot of replies in this thread Joneshia. Sensitive?

https://twitter.com/abn_jo/status/258701430460907520

By the way you never told me what town you were in. I gave you a time and place and you pussed out. Don't go trying to save face now by acting like you were down to squab.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2014, 02:50:51 PM »

By the way you never told me what town you were in. I gave you a time and place and you pussed out. Don't go trying to save face now by acting like you were down to squab.
plainfield n.j. and please show up.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

aerroc

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2014, 02:59:47 PM »
they suck ass i cant tell you who is worse
both are more successful than pac ever was though tbt.

when was the last time those fakes sold over 5 million on a double album
pac has more credibility then both them fakes put together in a life time  
pac has classic albums reply value people will still be talking bout pac 50 years from now
pac would have been greater if he was alive the
I agree as far as ross goes bein' fake but pac wasn't realer than t.i.. I could name several rappers realer than pac and y'all keep talkin' this record sales bullshit but pac died broke and didn't own a damn thing.

yeah pac fucked over in money so do most people at his age
pac been dead for lol i lost count and people still taking bout him and most rappers want to be him
there is no rapper out there that's going to talk shit bout pacs music that would be career suicide
true they may have more money but after they r dead and gone i highly doubt people going to be talking bout them they will be forgotten just like the rest of the other dead rappers out there
they have no reply value in their music
2pac has that hip hop god status that no other rapper EVER going to top him and below him will be biggie
those others might have more money jay z puffy dre snoop 50 cent ect they don't got the respect like pac does
even your favorite rapper wants to be pac  :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2014, 03:03:17 PM »

LMFAO

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2014, 03:05:10 PM »
they suck ass i cant tell you who is worse
both are more successful than pac ever was though tbt.

when was the last time those fakes sold over 5 million on a double album
pac has more credibility then both them fakes put together in a life time  
pac has classic albums reply value people will still be talking bout pac 50 years from now
pac would have been greater if he was alive the
I agree as far as ross goes bein' fake but pac wasn't realer than t.i.. I could name several rappers realer than pac and y'all keep talkin' this record sales bullshit but pac died broke and didn't own a damn thing.

yeah pac fucked over in money so do most people at his age
pac been dead for lol i lost count and people still taking bout him and most rappers want to be him
there is no rapper out there that's going to talk shit bout pacs music that would be career suicide
true they may have more money but after they r dead and gone i highly doubt people going to be talking bout them they will be forgotten just like the rest of the other dead rappers out there
they have no reply value in their music
2pac has that hip hop god status that no other rapper EVER going to top him and below him will be biggie
those others might have more money jay z puffy dre snoop 50 cent ect they don't got the respect like pac does
even your favorite rapper wants to be pac  :D
we'll see.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

aerroc

« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2014, 03:16:05 PM »
lol :D

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2014, 12:43:23 AM »

aerroc

« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2014, 03:00:46 PM »
i cant stand none of these garbage but rick ross talks to much shit and for a guy who talks so much shit he never ever went Platinum

rick ross http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Ross_discography

t.i  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T.I._discography

Blood$

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2014, 05:17:46 PM »
i cant stand none of these garbage but rick ross talks to much shit and for a guy who talks so much shit he never ever went Platinum

t.i  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T.I._discography

T.I. talks a bunch of shit too, so does Jay-Z, and every other rich rap artist lol

Ross at least got a consistency with 5 and soon to be 6 Gold albums… T.I. is still popping at least on Vh1 but his sales took a decline almost as bad as 50's did just not with nearly as much in sales lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2014, 07:53:18 AM »

t.i  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T.I._discography

T.I. talks a bunch of shit too, so does Jay-Z, and every other rich rap artist lol

Ross at least got a consistency with 5 and soon to be 6 Gold albums… T.I. is still popping at least on Vh1 but his sales took a decline almost as bad as 50's did just not with nearly as much in sales lol
if atlantic woulda continued pushin' trouble man it woulda been platinum. the new album will make up for it though. ross is a consistent fraud.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2014, 03:32:41 PM »

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2014, 03:36:16 PM »
Anyway, both of them boys aren't very high in my book; Ross lowest of the two, but they do spit the occasional gem.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2014, 03:48:27 PM »
new supergroup - dope boy academy (t.i., jeezy, rocko)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2014, 03:53:12 PM »

you use the term "supergroup" extremely loose here

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2014, 04:08:25 PM »

you use the term "supergroup" extremely loose here
all three are way more successful than crooked will ever be and he's in what is bein' called a supergroup. so why not jeezy and them ?