Poll

Which artist has the better discography (mixtapes included)

William Leonard Roberts II
7 (50%)
Clifford Harris
2 (14.3%)
Freeway Ricky Ross (The Real One)
5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Rick Ross VS T.I.  (Read 3991 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Rick Ross VS T.I.
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2014, 04:11:56 PM »
new supergroup - dope boy academy (t.i., jeezy, rocko)

you use the term "supergroup" extremely loose here
all three are way more successful than crooked will ever be and he's in what is bein' called a supergroup. so why not jeezy and them ?

1-what does Crooked I have to do with this discussion?

2-Vanilla Ice had more commercial success than T.I. and Jeezy, can he join this group too?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2014, 04:16:01 PM »
new supergroup - dope boy academy (t.i., jeezy, rocko)

you use the term "supergroup" extremely loose here
all three are way more successful than crooked will ever be and he's in what is bein' called a supergroup. so why not jeezy and them ?

1-what does Crooked I have to do with this discussion?

2-Vanilla Ice had more commercial success than T.I. and Jeezy, can he join this group too?
answer my question and stop dodgin' the truth.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2014, 04:18:42 PM »
t.i. - ''paperwork: the motion picture''. another classic from the king is on the way and the real album of the year! executive produced by pharrell Williams.  8) 8) 8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2014, 04:25:34 PM »
TI Paper work = the story of all the paperwork of TI snitching

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2014, 04:41:41 PM »
gonna be album of the year don't hate.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2014, 04:42:37 PM »

wouldn't hold a candle to Gore Elohim's "Electric Lucifer" aka 2013's best release

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2014, 04:45:36 PM »

wouldn't hold a candle to Gore Elohim's "Electric Lucifer" aka 2013's best release
t.i.'s new album will be what all eyez on me was in '96 but on a bigger scale.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2014, 04:52:56 PM »

on a bigger scale?  you mean he won't just go worldwide but he'll reach outside of Earth and have the martians bumping his shit?  because AEOM was a hit world wide, you can't get much bigger than being a hit world wide.  Unless TI somehow reaches one of the dozen or so isolated island civilizations where mankind recognizes but won't interfere with....

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2014, 04:59:18 PM »

on a bigger scale?  you mean he won't just go worldwide but he'll reach outside of Earth and have the martians bumping his shit?  because AEOM was a hit world wide, you can't get much bigger than being a hit world wide.  Unless TI somehow reaches one of the dozen or so isolated island civilizations where mankind recognizes but won't interfere with....
bigger than you can imagine.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2014, 05:00:26 PM »
so when you take those knee pads off and let TI go relax in the hot tub, what comes next?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2014, 05:04:55 PM »
so when you take those knee pads off and let TI go relax in the hot tub, what comes next?
don't ruin this thread wit the homosexual images of you and you uncles u inbred.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2014, 05:18:55 PM »
don't ruin this thread wit the homosexual images of you and you uncles u inbred.

saying TI is going to be a hit on Mars radio stations is something only an inbred jersey TI fanboy would say

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2014, 05:44:08 PM »

saying TI is going to be a hit on Mars radio stations is something only an inbred jersey TI fanboy would say
go get that trouble man it'd be the best thing in your music collection.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2014, 05:48:48 PM »

go get that trouble man it'd be the best thing in your music collection.

i can find a cheaper frisbee than a TI cd.  unless I can  find a TI cd online with free shipping ;)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2014, 11:26:20 AM »
So to conclude...Ross>>>Clifford.