Author Topic: fall thru and kick it  (Read 739 times)

Seagully

Re: fall thru and kick it
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2014, 12:37:43 AM »
fuck a MOD!
that banning shit should be BANNED.

and DO BUY ALBUMS stay wanting Peteys attention.
was probably HIS alias that got banned. SMH

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2014, 01:53:13 AM »
WHY THEY SNITCHIN ON THE TITTIES THO?

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2014, 03:30:31 AM »
I guess the reason why people get banned is cause they are using multiple accounts. I don't do that, I am not an alias. And I do talk shit to certain people because I think they need it, but I don't "ride" for any people or do things to impress others. I joke around, fuck with people and keep it in the G Spot. If something interesting in ToT pops up then I will post there too, like a civilized human being. Not everyone is a troll for ther sake of trolling or e-banging for others.

It will always be 1993 to me.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2014, 09:42:07 AM »
he got himself shit canned by acting like a kuffar, will and infinte are hurting over this matter trying to figure out how to put the hate on KP coalition back together.

eat shit or die trying

LOL c'mon Petey you're the self proclaimed King of Trollsquad, yet the one dude who goes in hard gets banned (for you)...by the mods you constantly trash for being heavy handed here

Rejoice in dat doe

no YOU just proclaimed im the king of troll squad those words were never said until you just said them out of your limey cockney ass mouth...thats called an inferiority complex you have bill.

i dont trash the mods i think m dogg and okka n' them are good ppls, i trash the admins because they dont play their part. i trash you because your like a flea on a dogs dick your barely better then bayfeathers, all you do is troll album threads with milktoast reviews occasionally or wander around the gspot pointing your finger at every new face claiming they are heinz, you got a real insecure nature holmes ,whats that all about...thats how the forum made you or you always been queer like that?

that was your daily dose of ether bill...have a nice day.

Will_B

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2014, 10:15:29 AM »
Blah blah blah

Claiming antiestablishment but get your most vocal opposition silenced. Petey Mugabe you're safe at da sauce don't worry. Only a hypocrite hides behind his dictatorship I see you bigg homie :laugh:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2014, 01:35:39 PM »
you motherfuckers make shit sound like this is the game of thrones or some shit...if that was infact the case you niggas is characters in my book im the author of this bitch....dont fuck around and get your character killed off.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2014, 01:38:17 PM »
Blah blah blah

Claiming antiestablishment but get your most vocal opposition silenced. Petey Mugabe you're safe at da sauce don't worry. Only a hypocrite hides behind his dictatorship I see you bigg homie :laugh:
what the fuck are you babbling about william? this shit really isnt that serious

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2014, 01:39:29 PM »
the most vocal opposition haha all i saw was post after post of "PETEY IS WHITE!!!"

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2014, 02:03:28 PM »
COME THRU VS. SLIDE THRU VS. DIP THRU VS. FALL THRU VS. SMASH THRU

Will_B

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2014, 02:12:44 PM »
the most vocal opposition haha all i saw was post after post of "PETEY IS WHITE!!!"

Yeah and the axe fell *just* for those comments

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2014, 02:23:17 PM »
What up OG Bill? Keepin it gangxsta wit dem tea n scrumpets?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2014, 02:29:48 PM »
listen bill, you simple fuck...this kuffar had multiple accounts. (both posting on the front page mind you)

youve been here too long to be this fucking stupid you moron.

plus, i like him here he keeps me poppin yall wiggers make me feel boss like a motherfucker when you treat me like im such a threat....i fuccin luv it.

Will_B

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2014, 02:37:56 PM »
listen bill, you simple fuck...this kuffar had multiple accounts. (both posting on the front page mind you)

plus, i like him here he keeps me poppin yall wiggers make me feel boss like a motherfucker when you treat me like im such a threat....i fuccin luv it.

And how was he any different from any other troll thats ever been on here

Oh yeah he spoke out against you :D

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2014, 02:46:52 PM »

Bill I know u ain't got shits else to do, why u duckin me kuffar?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2014, 02:53:15 PM »

do you have 2 accounts will? i dont.

what kind of a homo has that kind of time to ride jock? nigga whats your purpose? i mean at least you come here and share the occasional song and suck off dpg inbetween rounds of riding my jock but feathers sole purpose is to find approval here by talking shit to me. thats that accounts whole agenda. theres no humor to this, no shenanigans so its not in the slightest entertaining to anyone but your kuffar lookin ass which is why your the only person here who just cant seem to figure out why one of his accounts got knocked off.

as much as i feel in my heart that you aint shit will i really didnt have you pegged for being THIS stupid. you used to be like the fucking halll monitor trying to monitor and keep all of dubcc safe from trolling and antics but you crossed a line with the madsen thing now your just known for being a walking punchline with bad taste.

step it up bloke.