Author Topic: a latin radio station in cali has been playing nellys hot in here for 14 plus hr  (Read 232 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
in other news: midwestryder just bought a latin fm cali radio station

this really happened though.

Hack Wilson - real

hahahaha

MUHFUKKA

midwestryder is boxing at nelly's mansion

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Reminds me of the time when the song came out in 2002, so overplayed that you'd think it was played for 14 hours straight.

Sccit

that show wit kevin hart n nelly n robin thicke was playin that shit too

J. B A N A N A S

This is a common trick by new radio stations to garner interest before they roll out their new format. I'm guessing "hot" is in the name of the new station.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
its called stunting

Remedy360

Nelly's another one of those guys that I'll say as uninterested as I was in him in his heyday, he still put out better stuff than what's popular today. That song however, was annoying annoying as fuck by today's standards too.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Nelly's another one of those guys that I'll say as uninterested as I was in him in his heyday, he still put out better stuff than what's popular today. That song however, was annoying annoying as fuck by today's standards too.

Yep I agree. Country Grammar shits on the entire rap game today. In 2000 that shit was terry cloth, now it's on some hardbody carhartt/timbs on a snowy NY night type of shit compared to the fag music of today.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

Yep I agree. Country Grammar shits on the entire rap game today. In 2000 that shit was terry cloth, now it's on some hardbody carhartt/timbs on a snowy NY night type of shit compared to the fag music of today.

lmao

the original cut of country grammer was kind of grimey hes talking about moving drugs and streetsweepers and shit, they re recorded it like four times. clean version extra clean version mormon version and dirty version