Author Topic: Fav Halloween flicks, (Scary Movies)  (Read 231 times)

Mr_Loc

Re: Fav Halloween flicks, (Scary Movies)
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2001, 12:51:38 PM »
The Shining is probably my favorite horror flick.
Halloween IV has the best ending tho, shit is sick.

Don't Be Scurrrred!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2001, 07:48:58 PM »
Yup, The Shining #1.  I Used To watch It Late At Night, And Couldnt Finish TheMovie.  When Those Lil' Girls Are Standing IN The Hallway Talking To tHe Kid, Then It Shows Them Dead Chopped Up On The Floor, It Scares The Shit Outta Me.

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2001, 07:55:24 PM »
Oh, and Psycho 2 Used To Scare Me Half To death.

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2001, 11:55:59 PM »
i used to hate aracnophobia
when i was little
spidaz used to scare da bejesus outta me
lol
~1~

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2001, 10:00:55 PM »

When Those Lil' Girls Are Standing IN The Hallway Talking To tHe Kid, Then It Shows Them Dead Chopped Up On The Floor, It Scares The Shit Outta Me.

I tripped the fuck out when I saw that! I wasn't even watching the movie... i was just flippin channels, I hit HBO, saw the lil boy walking down the hallway like "Wtf is this??"... then I see those lil girls and flipped back to Jay Leno.... that shit was crazy!!!

Pet Semetary was tha shit.... That ladies sister used to scare the shit outta me... Paxcow too... that muthafuckers eyes looked trippy. (wasn't that old guy Herman Munster??)

Nightmare On Elm Street 2 was the best of the series.. I think. Freddy is funnier than he is scary sometimes though.

Exorcist was kinda boring I thought... it's crazy but still boring. "eat me, eat me".... that shit had me rollin'!

I seen all tha Friday The 13ths... they were coo' back then. Part 2, with tha Old School Jason Vorghees... he doesn't even have his mask yet... he rolls around with toilet paper wrapped around his face LoL...

The Holloween series is coo'.... but I can't see how you like them ALL... part 3 was straight bullshit! Michael Meyers aint even on that.

Child's Play 1 2 and 3 are ALRIGHT.... Chucky's almost as funny as Freddy Kruger.

Hellrazor, that muthafucker used to scare me... part 3, "Hell On Earth".... that's worth watching.

"Tales From The Hood".... gotta have a Horror Flick for all tha ghetto muthafuckerz.... alright soundtrack too.

The first SCREAM... that was the best one... kinda played out though.

DR GIGGLES.... LoL... underground shit

THE OMEN.... crazy ass Damien... when that guys gets a bar stuck in his neck and it comes out his side and he's just left standing there, being supported by the bar... that's crazy...

Rosemary's Baby.... more crazy shit

Damn... i watch a gang of movies....

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2001, 07:43:30 AM »
Freddy is funnier than he is scary sometimes though.

Exorcist was kinda boring I thought... it's crazy but still boring. "eat me, eat me".... that shit had me rollin'!

hahahaha, damn right Criminal.... Fred is funnier than scary LOL..i remember that green-red sweater LOL

www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network