Author Topic: what is wrong with the coalition forces  (Read 344 times)

infinite59

Re:what is wrong with the coalition forces
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2003, 04:54:37 AM »
The Muslim that did that probably got tired of seeing Muslims getting massmurdered for an illegitimate reason.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2003, 07:02:14 AM »
whatever....

for being sure a great leader how come most of his people live in poverty?... and i know that when there was attacks on are turf.. bush wasn't afraid to address the nation that day publicly not in a fecility near the earths center

you sir are an idiot

and LOL @ dude above me who admits he watches Fox News
and i suppose you get your news from that al-jahzera or whatever its called

TheSheriff

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2003, 09:29:41 AM »
The Muslim that did that probably got tired of seeing Muslims getting massmurdered for an illegitimate reason.

And that justifies it all?

Quakaveli

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2003, 11:28:08 AM »
whatever....

for being sure a great leader how come most of his people live in poverty?... and i know that when there was attacks on are turf.. bush wasn't afraid to address the nation that day publicly not in a fecility near the earths center

you sir are an idiot

and LOL @ dude above me who admits he watches Fox News
and i suppose you get your news from that al-jahzera or whatever its called

hahahhhahaha props  :D

infinite59

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2003, 09:36:20 PM »

And that justifies it all?

He did what he felt was right.  His God is not George Bush his god is Allah.  America is clearly wrong for attacking Iraq.  He see's that.  He knows that.  And he wanted to try and prevent this great tragedy from occuring; or atleast display his objection to oppression.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2003, 09:46:49 PM »
so he performed an illegitimate attack on our troops?  that is no justification at all.

TheSheriff

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2003, 01:15:21 PM »
He did what he felt was right.  His God is not George Bush his god is Allah.  America is clearly wrong for attacking Iraq.  He see's that.  He knows that.  And he wanted to try and prevent this great tragedy from occuring; or atleast display his objection to oppression.

You didn't answer the question. Does that justify it?