Author Topic: 2Pac & DPG Beef Before Death Row  (Read 933 times)

123imagee

2Pac & DPG Beef Before Death Row
« on: March 22, 2014, 03:43:31 AM »
Now Kurupt Says They Were Cool Wit Pac Before He Even Signed 2 Tha Row, Natasha Walker Says Pac Didn´t Like Death Row Cuz They Were Jackin´His Style.

What´s The Deal?

123imagee

Re: 2Pac & DPG Beef Before Death Row
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 06:05:13 AM »
Why Is/Would N.Walker Lying/Lie?

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 08:58:35 AM »
The jacker is always "friends" with the jackee because imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. The one that got jacked sees this a different way, of course.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 12:32:22 PM »
Come on bro.. Natasha was a cool and all as a girl who sung on a few joints but let's not make her the official authority on the history of Death Row
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2014, 12:55:44 PM »
^

This and also the fact that maybe people were being fed different info. I wouldn't be surprised that a CEO (or whoever) tells person a this and person b something else so they spark some "healthy competition/rivalry".
It will always be 1993 to me.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2014, 01:31:57 PM »
^

This and also the fact that maybe people were being fed different info. I wouldn't be surprised that a CEO (or whoever) tells person a this and person b something else so they spark some "healthy competition/rivalry".

no dude.. I don't think it was that strategic.   It's just when your in casual conversation with people, you don't say... "Ahhh fuck DPG.  But let me be totally clear, they are my homies in general but I'm just saying fuck them because I'm just slightly upset that they may have bit my style and I feel like bragging that a group as dope as DPG would bite my style."

No.. in casual conversation you would just say something like... "man fuck them, they bit my style", and leave it at that.  It's not like he was giving an interview.  He was just in casual conversation with homies.  Maybe later that same day he's rolling around bumping some music and he's in another convo and says, "Damn that new DPG joint is fuccing tight, that would be dope if I was over on Death Row someday."
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2014, 01:37:21 PM »
natasha walker said she found Daz and kurupt listening to unreleased Pac music and she went to Pac asking why they got a copy and she didn't when she was on the actual song and that Pac blew up because he didn't want anyone listening to his shit

123imagee

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2014, 02:21:18 PM »
Maybe Natasha Is Just Pissed Off @DPG?For Whatever Reason?Credits, Money, etc.

Will_B

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2014, 04:04:50 PM »
natasha walker said she found Daz and kurupt listening to unreleased Pac music and she went to Pac asking why they got a copy and she didn't when she was on the actual song and that Pac blew up because he didn't want anyone listening to his shit

I can believe that. DPG don't like to dream about gettin paid

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2014, 05:03:04 PM »

and Gotta Get Mine did come out before Gin and Juice...with that "mind on my money" line

Jimmy H.

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2014, 06:50:47 PM »
People still on this forum still seem misinformed about what "beef" actually is.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2014, 06:51:55 PM »
People still on this forum still seem misinformed about what "beef" actually is.

Beef is not what Jay said to Nas,
Beef is when the working folks can't find jobs
So they trying to find niggas to rob
Trying to find bigger guns so they can finish the job
Beef is when the crack babies can't find moms
Cause they in a pine box, or locked behind bars
Beef ain't the summer jam for Hot 9 7
Beef is the cocaine and AIDS epidemic
Beef don't come with a radio edit
Beef is when the judge is callin' you defendant
Beef: It come with a long jail sentence
Handed down to you in a few short minutes.......

123imagee

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2014, 12:18:10 AM »

and Gotta Get Mine did come out before Gin and Juice...with that "mind on my money" line

so pac invented that line?maybe he got it from somebody too?

Fresh Bone

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2014, 03:23:13 PM »

I was thinking the same thing. I know it's in the Isley Brothers song on the Friday soundtrack which came out later than both the tracks,  but I have a feeling it's an even older lyric.

And besides, that is irrelevant to the point that 'Pac was hating on Death Row artists for 1 line in a song.
I call bullshit on Natasha Walker.

123imagee

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2014, 12:30:51 AM »

I was thinking the same thing. I know it's in the Isley Brothers song on the Friday soundtrack which came out later than both the tracks,  but I have a feeling it's an even older lyric.

And besides, that is irrelevant to the point that 'Pac was hating on Death Row artists for 1 line in a song.
I call bullshit on Natasha Walker.

she´s confused, "fuck that gin n juice" DOESN`T  mean "fuck snoop"