Author Topic: 2pac Was Not Paranoid: Rappers Bit his Pre-Death Row Songs  (Read 853 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: 2pac Was Not Paranoid: Rappers Bit his Pre-Death Row Songs
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2014, 04:35:36 PM »
This is the tenth Tupac thread on the first page of this section. Lmao. Absurd.

11th

I've been saying for years there should be a separate section for Pac threads.

People constantly complain about this in the threads on Tupac, DJ Quik, Kurupt, etc., but fuck it: why should we talk about new shit if its wacker than old shit? Pac made enough dope music for it to be discussed and analyzed for decades. Let's stop the hating on people for discussing the music they want to discuss. If people want to keep talking about Tupac songs recorded two decades ago, that's probably because they're way doper than the songs being recorded today.

Old shit? Nigga it's a different century than it was when this stuff came out. How many times can the same thread be made about the same guy? About the same shit too lol.

TDE, Dom Kennedy, Nipsey, plenty of good West Coast Hip Hop.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2014, 04:44:32 PM »

11th

People constantly complain about this in the threads on Tupac, DJ Quik, Kurupt, etc., but fuck it: why should we talk about new shit if its wacker than old shit? Pac made enough dope music for it to be discussed and analyzed for decades. Let's stop the hating on people for discussing the music they want to discuss. If people want to keep talking about Tupac songs recorded two decades ago, that's probably because they're way doper than the songs being recorded today.
I agree none of these new west niggas have dropped anything worth discussin' compared to the older work of the og's.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2014, 05:19:58 PM »

11th

I agree none of these new west niggas have dropped anything worth discussin' compared to the older work of the og's.

So we're really going to compare guys who've only been around for the last 3-4 years to the likes of 2PAC?! Lol

I'm just saying if Nate Dogg gets his own section then Pac deserves his own. Atleast a 2Pac section would be active.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2014, 05:37:42 PM »
It's funny though because when Ice Cube's inevitable average to trash album comes out somehow this forum will ride or die for it.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2014, 05:49:07 PM »
It's funny though because when Ice Cube's inevitable average to trash album comes out somehow this forum will ride or die for it.

maybe a few people but a lot of folks were calling his last shitty cd "I am the south" lol

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2014, 08:39:48 PM »
Andre Nickatina had "The Ave" and "Lips" before Biggie had "Juicy" and "Big Poppa"

YUP....EITHER WAY, BIGGIE WAS JOCKIN THE WEST

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2014, 08:42:05 PM »

maybe a few people but a lot of folks were calling his last shitty cd "I am the south" lol

REAL SPIT, ICE CUBE GETS MORE LOVE THEN HATE NOWADAYS ON THE DUB

123imagee

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2014, 11:54:44 PM »

I RATHA LISTEN TO YG RATHA THEN ICE CUBE ON YG`S TYPE BEATS, WEST COAST RAPPERS NEED TO GO BACK 2 THAT G-FUNK

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2014, 01:51:57 PM »

I RATHA LISTEN TO YG RATHA THEN ICE CUBE ON YG`S TYPE BEATS, WEST COAST RAPPERS NEED TO GO BACK 2 THAT G-FUNK

No they don't, they need to find a sound that suits them.

YG's shit sounds like Hyphy leftovers but it works for him.

Cube just needs to stay the fuck away from trap beats, find something more simplistic and suitable for what message he's trying to deliver in his lyrics.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2014, 01:58:12 PM »
WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE CUBE ALBUM PRODUCED BY EA SKI?

sofdark

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2014, 03:52:04 PM »
Let's not forget that after 96 almost everybody started rocking bald heads, tatts and bad attitudes. Even Diddly.

This is funny to me for some reason.