Author Topic: got motherfucking robbed today  (Read 615 times)

Blood$

got motherfucking robbed today
« on: March 25, 2014, 12:00:56 AM »
so... somewhere between 12:00pm-2:30pm or 3:45pm-5:00pm some scum that I must unfortunately have the now displeasure of knowing decided to walk up into my spot, go directly to 2 locations where I had money stashed that only a few heads knew of, and leave with it

just last night I had counted my money since I just got back from being out of town and I was putting away whatever I didn't spend on my trip, so I know it was all there and I never touched it at all after that… plus the other 2 stash spots I had weren't even tampered with like they totally missed them

I wanna hurt me a motherfucker or bring the shit the money was in to get fingerprints taken but I dunno I don't fucks with the police and vice versa lol

as of now I believe its a female, ex of my boy's who currently got back into sniffing dope

Seagully

Re: got motherfucking robbed today
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 12:10:12 AM »
call a PSYCHIC hotline and find out WHO DID IT!

or simply take the CHINATOWN route and slit the girls nostril to SEE if itwas HER.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 06:34:32 AM »
what was ya boy's ex doin' at ya crib ? shouldn't no one be in ya crib when you not there.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 08:35:04 AM »
they came when I wasn't home, whoever they were…

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 11:32:44 AM »
damn...how much they come up

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 11:54:32 AM »
$400 in all hundreds, $64 in singles

the lesser half of the stashed cash in my spot, but still…….

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2014, 12:15:01 PM »
yea its more so the principle..its even more of a bitch to know its some1 who knos u

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2014, 03:25:34 PM »
Why would the x know your stash spot tho? You might need to look at your boy. Plus how did they get in? Was door fucked up or untampered with?
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Blood$

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2014, 06:17:59 PM »
Why would the x know your stash spot tho? You might need to look at your boy. Plus how did they get in? Was door fucked up or untampered with?

nah my boy isn't the one I can vouch for that, I've known this dude literally since diapers… he used to come by with his ex a lot, we were all pretty close and on occasion they may walk in just as I get off work and I'm putting my $ away, I'm thinking whatever I definitely trust my homie and I guess her (at the time…)

now he broke it off with her a few months ago but they still fucked around, then next thing you know she starts acting shady and turns out she had started back up snorting dope again (she used to be a fiend real bad) so that's a real motive to just run up in my shit knowing where money could possibly be, she has no job and ain't in school she has nothing but time and she's always riding around town solo or with some random dude

I personally haven't talked to her in at least a month or so easily, but she seen where my spot was I'm almost positive plus knew my schedule apparantly

my theory is she or whoever she sent came in via the cellar doors which had no locks until today, dumb I know but where I live at this shit don't happen

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2014, 06:20:46 PM »

nah my boy isn't the one I can vouch for that, I've known this dude literally since diapers… he used to come by with his ex a lot, we were all pretty close and on occasion they may walk in just as I get off work and I'm putting my $ away, I'm thinking whatever I definitely trust my homie and I guess her (at the time…)

now he broke it off with her a few months ago but they still fucked around, then next thing you know she starts acting shady and turns out she had started back up snorting dope again (she used to be a fiend real bad) so that's a real motive to just run up in my shit knowing where money could possibly be, she has no job and ain't in school she has nothing but time and she's always riding around town solo or with some random dude

I personally haven't talked to her in at least a month or so easily, but she seen where my spot was I'm almost positive plus knew my schedule apparantly

my theory is she or whoever she sent came in via the cellar doors which had no locks until today, dumb I know but where I live at this shit don't happen
so what you gonna do about that ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Remedy360

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2014, 06:22:21 PM »
yea its more so the principle..its even more of a bitch to know its some1 who knos u

Shit like that goes down way too much too, always gotta be careful about who you trust.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2014, 06:24:04 PM »
yup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2014, 06:38:47 PM »
everybody that smile in your face ain't your friend. niggas ain't even got no business seein' where you keep your paper or bein' able to get in your crib without your permission.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2014, 06:40:47 PM »
flaccid material has probably been mugged quite a few times on the mean streets of Jersey

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2014, 06:43:53 PM »
flaccid material has probably been mugged quite a few times on the mean streets of Jersey
never.

maybe this is true since you're on dubcc all day, ready to defend T.I. at the drop of a keystroke.