Author Topic: got motherfucking robbed today  (Read 608 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: got motherfucking robbed today
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2014, 06:44:03 PM »
flaccid material has probably been mugged quite a few times on the mean streets of Jersey
I'm good in the hood and you wiggers are rejects.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2014, 06:45:01 PM »
flaccid material has probably been mugged quite a few times on the mean streets of Jersey
never.

maybe this is true since you're on dubcc all day, ready to defend T.I. at the drop of a keystroke.
eat a dick dumbheimer.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2014, 07:14:57 PM »
I'm gonna get some kind of proof, if it was in fact her I got female friends that will handle the physical end of the matter and I'll get the money back by whatever means necessary it's not gonna slide lol and you know the Dub will get the exclusive 

I never intentionally showed anybody where I even kept my $ at with exception of maybe 2 of my homies I consider brothers, others may have just caught me kneeling at my bedside knowing I wasn't praying and kept it in mind until they finally grew a pair to make the move

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2014, 07:17:18 PM »
niggas ain't even got no business seein' where you keep your paper or bein' able to get in your crib without your permission.

never showed it off to heads, and nobody was invited or expected to be over as I was at school during the day when this happened

and when people roll through they do call me first ya know, you think I just have a walk in anytime open door policy?  :laugh:

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2014, 11:48:22 PM »
you don't need no females to hurt a female. you hurt her yourself. it dont mean you less of a man for doin that shit. fuck what society says. use your fists and be surgical.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2014, 07:35:31 AM »
niggas ain't even got no business seein' where you keep your paper or bein' able to get in your crib without your permission.

never showed it off to heads, and nobody was invited or expected to be over as I was at school during the day when this happened

and when people roll through they do call me first ya know, you think I just have a walk in anytime open door policy?  :laugh:
LMAO I hope not. that's just crazy how that happened though that's why you gotta keep ya circle very small homie. be careful who you let in your crib !

Blood$

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2014, 08:54:20 AM »

LMAO I hope not. that's just crazy how that happened though that's why you gotta keep ya circle very small homie. be careful who you let in your crib !

best believe even some of the people I thought were down ain't coming through no more, and even my brothers ain't bringing in no guests or new people anymore even if its some slore for me

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2014, 01:22:41 PM »
What is your address Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuz?

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2014, 02:23:50 PM »

for real i dont even let many people know where i live

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2014, 03:08:14 PM »
Sorry bro. Good luck in finding that piece of shit. Hope you get justice.

calilove213

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2014, 10:45:52 PM »
Im sorrey to hear that!!! Do you love in Los Angeles?? I got homiez fram all diffarent hoodz in LA most likely crip hoodz, bast believe when I roll thruCali I waz rollen with my mathafuckin strape on the side off me... holla at ya boy, maybe if ur in the LA area I cant help u solved this shit!!! One

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2014, 01:19:31 PM »
Im sorrey to hear that!!! Do you love in Los Angeles?? I got homiez fram all diffarent hoodz in LA most likely crip hoodz, bast believe when I roll thruCali I waz rollen with my mathafuckin strape on the side off me... holla at ya boy, maybe if ur in the LA area I cant help u solved this shit!!! One

check it out!!!

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=308635.0