Author Topic: The Ruler's Back  (Read 2294 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: The Ruler's Back
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2014, 01:58:32 PM »
Common knowledge. Moderator told me the truth.
the common knowledge is your dumbass is goin' crazy. no mod told you no dumb shit like that cracker so stop lyin' to kick it these posters don't fuck wit you fairy.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2014, 02:37:49 PM »
ITS OK.. IN HIS WORLD I AM NOT THE MOST REVERED POSTER IN THE HISTORY OF THIS FORUM AND I GOTA FOLLOW IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF OTHERS BECAUSE HE LOOKS UP TO THEM

PPD IS A MUTHAFUCKA

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2014, 03:18:30 PM »
ghost ride the dick a.k.a. bleedin' jay is a bitch !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2014, 05:41:06 PM »
ITS OK.. IN HIS WORLD I AM NOT THE MOST REVERED POSTER IN THE HISTORY OF THIS FORUM AND I GOTA FOLLOW IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF OTHERS BECAUSE HE LOOKS UP TO THEM

PPD IS A MUTHAFUCKA

lmao. Multiple people called you out for it. It's so obvious.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2014, 05:46:03 PM »
mley can eat a big fat dick !

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2014, 07:30:06 PM »

PPD IS A MUTHAFUCKA

lmao. Multiple people called you out for it. It's so obvious.

MULTIPLE PEOPLE....LIKE U AND THE PERSON WHO WHO FOLLOWS PETEY AROUND 2 TRY N TROLL HIM. HE WAS THE ONE WHO FORCED YOUR HAND AND PUSHED YOUR PPD TOWARDS BELIEVIN THAT.

NIK IS LIKE A BRAND ON THESE MUTHAFUCKIN INTERNETS...TO THINK FOR 1 SECOND THAT I WOULD FOLLOW IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF SOME1 ELSE WHEN IVE DEVELOPED SUCH A TREMENDOUS BRAND FROM DOIN ME ALL THESE YEARS IS QUITE HILARIOUS. AND U DOIN IT WHEN I JUST ACCUSED U OF HAVIN PPD IS EVEN FUNNIER.

PETEY IS LAMBS PRODUCER AND I HELP RUN HIS WEBSITE. THE ONLY THING OBVIOUS IS THAT UR ENVIOUS, CONSIDERIN U FLIPPED WHEN PETEY CLOSED DBA THE DAY U WERE MADE ADMIN LMAO....SHUT THAT INFERIOR-COMPLEX AND PPD DOWN AND TELL EM WHAT IT REALLY IS, MY BOY

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2014, 08:48:46 PM »
Cham, Sccit is right... but don't feel bad.  I have had the same shortcomings and problems over my jealousy for Sccit.  It is a hard thing to come to terms with.  I mean Sccits largeness in contrast to our smallness and shortcomings.  He is the best and greatest poster and his brand and his rep stretches for miles, just not on the net but in real life as well.  In spite of all this Sccit has stayed down to Earth and kept it true, while others have changed.

But Cham, since I am a fellow bottom feeder I can understand your plight and I will try to help you through this so you can come to the realizations that I have came to.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2014, 09:10:52 PM »
Cham, Sccit is right... but don't feel bad.  I have had the same shortcomings and problems over my jealousy for Sccit.  It is a hard thing to come to terms with.  I mean Sccits largeness in contrast to our smallness and shortcomings.  He is the best and greatest poster and his brand and his rep stretches for miles, just not on the net but in real life as well.  In spite of all this Sccit has stayed down to Earth and kept it true, while others have changed.

But Cham, since I am a fellow bottom feeder I can understand your plight and I will try to help you through this so you can come to the realizations that I have came to.

I AM JEALOUS OF NO ONE, SO I CANNOT RELATE TO YOUR PROBLEM, MY FRIEND

GLAD U CAN ADMIT TO YOUR JEALOUSY, THO. ADMITTANCE IS THE FIRST STEP TO ACCEPTANCE.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2014, 09:13:17 PM »

I AM JEALOUS OF NO ONE, SO I CANNOT RELATE TO YOUR PROBLEM, MY FRIEND

GLAD U CAN ADMIT TO YOUR JEALOUSY, THO. ADMITTANCE IS THE FIRST STEP TO ACCEPTANCE.

thank you for responding to my post and I shall take heed to your comments
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2014, 09:14:04 PM »
YOURE WELCOME

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2014, 09:16:13 PM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2014, 10:07:31 PM »
Lmao. So obvious tho...

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2014, 10:29:17 PM »
LIKE IT WAS OBVIOUS THAT I WAS INFINITE OR OBVIOUS THAT GHOST WAS TROLLIN WHEN HE SAID U GOBBLE DICK OR OBVIOUS THAT PETEY WAS EVERY ALIAS ON DBA

OR OBVIOUS THAT U HAVE PPD

IF UR NOT TROLLIN NOW THEN IM SORRY IT COULDNT HAVE BEEN U

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2014, 11:27:14 PM »
LIKE IT WAS OBVIOUS THAT I WAS INFINITE OR OBVIOUS THAT GHOST WAS TROLLIN WHEN HE SAID U GOBBLE DICK OR OBVIOUS THAT PETEY WAS EVERY ALIAS ON DBA

hey man... I like how you talk man... very nice, very clever with the word play bro.... I know Cham will be feeling bad now!   You doing it big, bro!  Large up!

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2014, 11:35:38 PM »

hey man... I like how you talk man... very nice, very clever with the word play bro.... I know Cham will be feeling bad now!   You doing it big, bro!  Large up!

I APPRECIATE UR HONESTY