Author Topic: The Ruler's Back  (Read 2291 times)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: The Ruler's Back
« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2014, 12:22:32 PM »
Yeah, I unconsciously rape the mothers of New Jersey residents.
nah you look like you like to rape dogs.

Is that how you call your mom now?  How rude.  I heard the same....she loves doggy style so much , the whole hood just calls her dog.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2014, 12:23:48 PM »
you look like a white guy
this is you soon
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: April 04, 2014, 12:25:25 PM »
ghost ride the dick a.k.a bleedin' jay did you get to suck tray deee's dick yet ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #78 on: April 04, 2014, 12:26:08 PM »
Hack's hair will grow back? lmao.

But no...no...you're white. 100% convinced. This is coming from a white guy; so not only does that automatically make me right, but it means I know what I'm talking about.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: April 04, 2014, 12:27:22 PM »

Is that how you call your mom now?  How rude.  I heard the same....she loves doggy style so much , the whole hood just calls her dog.
dog is the nickname we gave your grandmother prag.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: April 04, 2014, 12:28:09 PM »
Hack's hair will grow back? lmao.

But no...no...you're white. 100% convinced. This is coming from a white guy; so not only does that automatically make me right, but it means I know what I'm talking about.
take those meds miley.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2014, 12:29:10 PM »
ghost ride the dick a.k.a bleedin' jay did you get to suck tray deee's dick yet ?

Nope but I see you cheezing cause his wack ass is out of jail like a groupie bitch.  You all excited now?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: April 04, 2014, 12:29:57 PM »

Nope but I see you cheezing cause his wack ass is out of jail like a groupie bitch.  You all excited now?
kick rocks faggot !

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #83 on: April 04, 2014, 12:30:26 PM »

Please take the original out of your name.....Imma start calling you RG Cocksuck material....as in Repeat material

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #84 on: April 04, 2014, 12:32:09 PM »
What up, Repeat?

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #85 on: April 04, 2014, 12:32:35 PM »

kick rocks faggot !

Hahahaha  try and fit another smoking smiley in that post....your pussy all wet that Big Trey Dee is out to drop some recycled lines?  Get the fuck out of here kid.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: April 04, 2014, 12:33:05 PM »

Please take the original out of your name.....Imma start calling you RG Cocksuck material....as in Repeat material
nah wigger just call me stepdad I'm fuckin' your mother.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #87 on: April 04, 2014, 12:33:59 PM »
What up, Repeat?

That's how hes called in Jersey Shores, cause once he sucks one dick....he's damn sure gonna do it again....ROFL

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: April 04, 2014, 12:35:37 PM »
What up, Repeat?

That's how hes called in Jersey Shores, cause once he sucks one dick....he's damn sure gonna do it again....ROFL
that was wack especially comin' from somebody askin' another man can he suck his dick. LOSER.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: April 04, 2014, 12:37:03 PM »

kick rocks faggot !

Hahahaha  try and fit another smoking smiley in that post....your pussy all wet that Big Trey Dee is out to drop some recycled lines?  Get the fuck out of here kid.
the only thing wet is your mother's pussy go stick your fingers in it and smell 'em for me u inbred.