Author Topic: The Ruler's Back  (Read 2287 times)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: The Ruler's Back
« Reply #90 on: April 04, 2014, 12:37:14 PM »
What up, Repeat?

That's how hes called in Jersey Shores, cause once he sucks one dick....he's damn sure gonna do it again....ROFL
that was wack especially comin' from somebody askin' another man can he suck his dick. LOSER.

Say it again Repeat......Hahahahahaa

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #91 on: April 04, 2014, 12:38:38 PM »
What up, Repeat?
miley and his boo reunited like peaches & herb. ;D
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #92 on: April 04, 2014, 12:40:20 PM »
What up, Repeat?
miley and his boo reunited like peaches & herb. ;D

How long till Fagot pops in here? 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #93 on: April 04, 2014, 12:44:14 PM »
Good old, Repeat.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: April 04, 2014, 12:51:04 PM »
that boy ghost ride the dick came out and asked can he suck tray deee's dick....smdh.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #95 on: April 04, 2014, 12:55:14 PM »
that boy ghost ride the dick came out and asked can he suck tray deee's dick....smdh.

I was translating for the folks who saw your post.  15 smiley faces is some teenage girl shit.  It's you who are interested in sucking the dick.  Try and hook up with Get your walk on ....maybe you can trade ramen packs for a turn?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: April 04, 2014, 12:57:47 PM »

I was translating for the folks who saw your post.  15 smiley faces is some teenage girl shit.  It's you who are interested in sucking the dick.  Try and hook up with Get your walk on ....maybe you can trade ramen packs for a turn?
you wasn't translatin' you spoke your true feelings prag. this ain't the first time you've considered faggot antics. remember when you wanted two dudes to boss you up ?

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #97 on: April 04, 2014, 12:59:43 PM »

you wasn't translatin' you spoke your true feelings prag. this ain't the first time you've considered faggot antics. remember when you wanted two dudes to boss you up ?

Yes I would love to have two dudes boss me up...How about you and big fagot?  Oh wait....I'd still need to find another dude.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: April 04, 2014, 01:02:48 PM »
no thanks faggot !