Author Topic: Here Are The Photo's of The American POW'S  (Read 433 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Here Are The Photo's of The American POW'S
« on: March 23, 2003, 01:01:08 PM »
If you don't want to see dead bodies, then don't look. These Muslim animals tortured and executed US soldiers AFTER THEY WERE CAPTURED! America feeds, clothes, and gives medical care to the Iraqi prisoners....and the Iraqis shoot our soliders in the head. Need any more evidence of why the Middle East is the epitome of evil.

http://www.muslm.net/vbnu/showthread.php?threadid=74439

ITW [the irish boy]

Re:Here Are The Photo's of The American POW'S
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2003, 01:05:57 PM »
I can understand the anger of iraqis after the bombing, but nothing justifys what they did to the pows. These guys were just doing their jobs. My thoughts are with the families and those still in custody. RIP
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2003, 01:11:21 PM »
omg, cant imagine seein my dad etc in such a way...  :-\
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Murrow

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2003, 03:58:06 PM »
This is what disgusts me the most.  These are the types of things that really makes me cringe.  Like what they did to Daniel Pearl back after 9/11.  I know they decapitated him etc, but did they ever release footage of that?

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2003, 02:21:46 AM »
If you don't want to see dead bodies, then don't look. These Muslim animals tortured and executed US soldiers AFTER THEY WERE CAPTURED! America feeds, clothes, and gives medical care to the Iraqi prisoners....and the Iraqis shoot our soliders in the head. Need any more evidence of why the Middle East is the epitome of evil.

What exactly does being Muslim have to do with it?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2003, 06:51:49 AM »
yes i have seen the Daniel pearl video tape..they do decapitate him and hold up his head.

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2003, 09:23:46 AM »
yes i have seen the Daniel pearl video tape..they do decapitate him and hold up his head.

Yeah i think i saw that too.. it was real sick...

TiNmaN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • De ja Vu in this piece
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2003, 10:44:54 AM »
I can understand the anger of iraqis after the bombing, but nothing justifys what they did to the pows. These guys were just doing their jobs. My thoughts are with the families and those still in custody. RIP

Keepin it REAL

Name may b differnt, but tha HaMMer still haz to b dropped.

Newly accquired battle recored: 2-4

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2003, 01:18:49 PM »
hey, if the biggest and most powerful country in the world, regularly flaunts international law, then so can the Iraqis.

These soldiers had no business being in a foreign soveriegn land. Those soldiers shouldve have been treated humanely, being executed like that is a cowardly move that the Iraqis will regret, but yall have to understand their mentality.

Btw, the Americans turned a blind eye to Northern Alliance soldiers shooting Taliban soldiers who had their hands tied up. What goes aroun comes around
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2003, 02:29:00 PM »
wise wordz
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

hector

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2003, 04:52:02 PM »
 :'(

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2003, 05:26:32 PM »
hey, if the biggest and most powerful country in the world, regularly flaunts international law, then so can the Iraqis.

These soldiers had no business being in a foreign soveriegn land. Those soldiers shouldve have been treated humanely, being executed like that is a cowardly move that the Iraqis will regret, but yall have to understand their mentality.

Btw, the Americans turned a blind eye to Northern Alliance soldiers shooting Taliban soldiers who had their hands tied up. What goes aroun comes around

Man, you're so screwed up.  So, we should just leave the people of Iraq to die with saadam's penis in their mouths?  Where are the anti-saadam posts?  I guess you don't care about what your own muslim brothers go through under this guy, you heartless bastard.  You turn a blind eye to the good america is doing, just to get your point across; blind hatred of the united states.  Anybody that would compromise basic human emotion and compassion because of a political agenda is a second rate human being.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2003, 05:29:11 PM »

What exactly does being Muslim have to do with it?

Because the Iraqi soldiers are doing this, in the name of Allah.  It's a 1 sided holy war; Islam against american troops.  They say that they are killing americans for the glory of allah, so hence, Islam has EVERYTHING to do with it, since Islamists have once again made this about religion.  

The worst thing is, Muslims are against any war against muslims, simply because they're muslim.  It doesn't matter to them that Saadam Hussein has killed more muslims than the u.s. has ever thought of killing; Saadam's a muslim! Hence, muslims that attack this war shoot their brothers in the foot, since they would rather see a muslim woman raped by a muslim than liberated by someone who's not.  

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2003, 05:40:36 PM »
Because the Iraqi soldiers are doing this, in the name of Allah.  It's a 1 sided holy war; Islam against american troops.  They say that they are killing americans for the glory of allah, so hence, Islam has EVERYTHING to do with it, since Islamists have once again made this about religion.  

The worst thing is, Muslims are against any war against muslims, simply because they're muslim.  It doesn't matter to them that Saadam Hussein has killed more muslims than the u.s. has ever thought of killing; Saadam's a muslim! Hence, muslims that attack this war shoot their brothers in the foot, since they would rather see a muslim woman raped by a muslim than liberated by someone who's not.  

so, in your eyes...a group of people who SAY they do something in the name of a certain "God", represent the whole religion? Am i right? Just like ive said before, that would mean that the KKK represent Christianity. If youre willing to agree with that, then I wont argue with u about the Iraqi/Muslim thing. This isnt a religious war, its a war between countries. People will use whatEVER motivation they feel, will work in their favor. Saddam choses to use his peoples faith in their religion, to hopefully get them to favor him. If America were a country where 99% of the the people worshipped the SAME God...then Bush would do the same. But he cant.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2003, 06:59:03 PM »

WTF!!!  where you abused as a child or something  >:(.... trauma pretty much summed everything up well in his reply
« Last Edit: March 25, 2003, 07:00:02 PM by kingMAC »