Author Topic: Here Are The Photo's of The American POW'S  (Read 420 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Here Are The Photo's of The American POW'S
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2003, 09:31:42 PM »

Man, you're so screwed up.  So, we should just leave the people of Iraq to die with saadam's penis in their mouths?  Where are the anti-saadam posts?  I guess you don't care about what your own muslim brothers go through under this guy, you heartless bastard.  You turn a blind eye to the good america is doing, just to get your point across; blind hatred of the united states.  Anybody that would compromise basic human emotion and compassion because of a political agenda is a second rate human being.  

1. Who gave you Americans the right to depose leaders?

2. There are no anti Saddam posts because no here likes him, sympathizes with him or supports him. However, there are numerous posters here who support this mass murder, you for example.

3.You hate Saddam cuz Bush told you to hate Saddam pawn! Was your family forced to leave a country within 24 hours because of Iraq? Was your family driving into Iraq as their tanks passed by ? Did u spend nights in the Iraqi desert? No, you didnt. You are some bandwagon, flag waving faker. Quit fronting. I have the right to hate the man, you dont. And I still think this war is a bullshit war. This is not because i am opposed to Iraqi liberation or because Im a Baath sympethizer. The evil of Saddams regime was NEVER questioned. The legal and moral basis for this war is.

4. So now, in addition to being your "enemy", Im a "heart less bastard", and a "second rate human". Great argument,  Fallwell. You dont even know what youre arguing. I dont understand the language of incoherency.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2003, 09:36:13 PM »
hey, if the biggest and most powerful country in the world, regularly flaunts international law, then so can the Iraqis.

These soldiers had no business being in a foreign soveriegn land. Those soldiers shouldve have been treated humanely, being executed like that is a cowardly move that the Iraqis will regret, but yall have to understand their mentality.

Btw, the Americans turned a blind eye to Northern Alliance soldiers shooting Taliban soldiers who had their hands tied up. What goes aroun comes around
WTF!!!  where you abused as a child or something  >:(.... trauma pretty much summed everything up well in his reply

Youre new here. So I will give you a chance to distinguish yourself from the rest of the posters here. You can either:

1. Completely ignore my post, and offer NO counter argument, or opinion, and simply ride my dick

2. Offer some insight and argument.

Take your pick.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

bow_down

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2003, 11:57:03 PM »
This is fucked up what they did to those soldiers but im sure it goes both ways. We just dont see american troops killing iraqis, all we see is americans giving them food, helping the elderly, playing with children. As if CNN and BBc are going to show the world the fucked up things american soldiers are doing to iraqis just like there was hardly any news in the media about  the israeli massacre in jenin, palestine or american massacre of 3000 afghans because the US is all about helping the world :-\

infinite59

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2003, 04:31:47 AM »
If you don't want to see dead bodies, then don't look. These Muslim animals tortured and executed US soldiers AFTER THEY WERE CAPTURED! America feeds, clothes, and gives medical care to the Iraqi prisoners....and the Iraqis shoot our soliders in the head. Need any more evidence of why the Middle East is the epitome of evil.

http://www.muslm.net/vbnu/showthread.php?threadid=74439

Torturing a couple of American soldiers, and obliterating a whole country with bombs are imcomparable.  But you seem to turn the trick quite easy CWalker.  Why is that?  I will tell you why.  Because you are a weak, scared, little boy, and America's wealth and power makes you feel strong.

TheSheriff

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2003, 03:47:59 PM »
hey, if the biggest and most powerful country in the world, regularly flaunts international law, then so can the Iraqis.

These soldiers had no business being in a foreign soveriegn land. Those soldiers shouldve have been treated humanely, being executed like that is a cowardly move that the Iraqis will regret, but yall have to understand their mentality.

Btw, the Americans turned a blind eye to Northern Alliance soldiers shooting Taliban soldiers who had their hands tied up. What goes aroun comes around

That post was utterly inane. Yes, inane, not insane. Nothing can every justify or explain cold-blooded murder.

TheSheriff

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2003, 03:49:45 PM »
Torturing a couple of American soldiers, and obliterating a whole country with bombs are imcomparable.  But you seem to turn the trick quite easy CWalker.  Why is that?  I will tell you why.  Because you are a weak, scared, little boy, and America's wealth and power makes you feel strong.

What are you talking about now? That somehow this is all right? Hmm? You ignored the point of the post. And don't say "I was looking at the sub-text"...Your response should have been "this is awful, it's sad that these men and women went into Iraq and died because of an unlawful war"

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2003, 05:29:28 PM »
If you don't want to see dead bodies, then don't look. These Muslim animals tortured and executed US soldiers AFTER THEY WERE CAPTURED! America feeds, clothes, and gives medical care to the Iraqi prisoners....and the Iraqis shoot our soliders in the head. Need any more evidence of why the Middle East is the epitome of evil.

lemme refresh your history-knowledge

Vietnam-war

The American Troops:

1. Burned Down Villages
2. Killed All The Men And Children In The Village...
3. Killed All The Women, AFTER Raping Them
4. Used Women And Children As Human Shields When They Battled..

AFTER THE WAR, THEY :

Sprayed large areas with biological weapons, to test the effects on innocent humans

---------------------------------

USA is NOT entitled to lecture other countries...

your ignorance make me sick
« Last Edit: March 26, 2003, 05:30:15 PM by Maestro~Minded »

infinite59

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2003, 09:15:02 PM »

Vietnam-war

The American Troops:

1. Burned Down Villages

AFTER THE WAR, THEY :

Sprayed large areas with biological weapons, to test the effects on innocent humans

I-Bo is schoolin everyone at this forum.  Much props brother.

TheSheriff

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2003, 05:25:25 AM »

Vietnam-war

The American Troops:

1. Burned Down Villages

AFTER THE WAR, THEY :

That wasn't state-supported, though.

Lyndon Johnson-"Our men have broken under pressure, and have disgraced their flag."

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2003, 08:36:34 AM »

Vietnam-war

The American Troops:

1. Burned Down Villages

AFTER THE WAR, THEY :

That wasn't state-supported, though.

Lyndon Johnson-"Our men have broken under pressure, and have disgraced their flag."

it doesnt matter, they were educated by american military, america failed in separating worthy potential soilders from maniacs...

wasnt the spraying biological weapon AFTER the war state-spupported??.. off course it was....

and the 2 atombombs in japan were definatly state-supported
« Last Edit: March 27, 2003, 08:39:14 AM by Maestro~Minded »

Quakaveli

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2003, 09:20:53 AM »
Like Owen said, it was a misfortunate incident, something that happened to war crazy soldiers, and criticized by American leaders. Compare that to Islamic terrorists....brutally killing citizens on a regular basis and nations such as Pakistan "offer moral support" and most probably traning, weapons, and money to these bastards... now whose the 'sick' one?  ::)

& LMAO@ Close~Minded bringing up the Hiroshima&Nagasaki bombings...for the thousand and ninth time.

TheSheriff

« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2003, 01:07:36 PM »
it doesnt matter, they were educated by american military, america failed in separating worthy potential soilders from maniacs...

wasnt the spraying biological weapon AFTER the war state-spupported??.. off course it was....

and the 2 atombombs in japan were definatly state-supported

So, America was negligent? So this justifies everything everyone does to them? ROFLMAO

And no, AFTER the war no biological weapons were used. Please check your facts.

I love it when you bring up the nuclear bombs. Where in this discussion do they make a difference?