Author Topic: DubCNN: YG Fires Shots At Problem & Tyga On Funkmaster Flex Freestyle  (Read 433 times)

Okka

As of this past week “My Krazy Life” is officially available in stores and on iTunes!

As part of the ongoing promo tour, YG dropped by Flex and delivered a hard hitting freestyle on the HOT97 station. He didn’t mention names but its pretty clear the Bompton rapper was targeting Problem & Tyga.

I encourage everybody to check out the album. If you love west coast gangsta rap, you will love “My Krazy Life”.

“My Krazy Life” is a hard-hitting collection of songs describing YG’s life while growing up in Compton.

Recent “My Krazy Life” promo posts on DubCNN have included the My Nigga Remix with Lil Wayne, Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj & Rich Homie Quan, Who Do You Love featuring Drake, Left, Right featuring DJ Mustard & My N*gga featuring Jeezy & Rich Home Quan, Who Do You Love? (Video) and recently his appearance on GGN with Snoop Dogg

Check all the promo singles above and then head to iTunes and cop it today!

http://www.dubcnn.com/2014/03/22/yg-fires-shots-at-problem-tyga-on-funkmaster-flex-freestyle/

Blood$

Re: DubCNN: YG Fires Shots At Problem & Tyga On Funkmaster Flex Freestyle
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 11:41:09 AM »
good, Tyga is an embarassment to the coast and to hip-hop

Will_B

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 12:14:13 PM »
Fake beef

Terrace Martin produced on the album and a couple tracks sounded like Problem could've written em

Okka

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 12:26:17 PM »
Fake beef

Terrace Martin produced on the album and a couple tracks sounded like Problem could've written em

That don't really mean anything.

The reason why YG started to rap in the first place was because he was dissed by some dude from his High School and they started dissin' each other back and forth and i doubt that it's Tyga. YG was talkin' about this on The Breakfast Club, but he wouldn't say his name though, so does anybody know if YG and Problem were in the same school?

bouli77

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2014, 12:53:07 PM »
YG is 24 and Problem 29 so they didn't attend high school at the same time unless Problem was reeeeeeallllly retarded lol.

anyway yeah it doesn't mean anything lol, that's like saying BG Knoccout & Dre'sta couldn't be beefing with DPG and Warren G cause Warren G produced for Kam who invited KO & Dresta on his album (one in a million example).

Will_B

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2014, 02:50:41 PM »
YG is 24 and Problem 29 so they didn't attend high school at the same time unless Problem was reeeeeeallllly retarded lol.

anyway yeah it doesn't mean anything lol, that's like saying BG Knoccout & Dre'sta couldn't be beefing with DPG and Warren G cause Warren G produced for Kam who invited KO & Dresta on his album (one in a million example).

Problem works with Terrace on 99% stuff I've heard of his. Wrote for Snoop on Ego Trippin etc.

I just think them as an unofficial team of sorts (maybe wrongly)

The_Offence

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2014, 06:37:52 AM »
he's going at them because he said their stealing his style.. there was another rapper that said there's a few rappers in the city thats stealing YG's shit.. i can't remember if it was game or schooboy q that said there's a few rappers in LA thats stealing YG's Style, but i remember another rapper saying that shit.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 06:42:16 AM by The_Offence »

Will_B

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2014, 07:36:46 AM »
He got no real defined style plus he wack. Why would anyone wanna copy LOL

Blood$

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2014, 09:44:36 AM »
Mustard is the one who has the style not YG

b.laden

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2014, 10:14:32 AM »
yeah YG without DJ Mustard is very average ...Problem with Bad Lucc has some dope tracks too

bouli77

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2014, 11:15:41 AM »
yg can be entertaining on occasion but his delivery is just awful. thank god he has great production to back him up. that being said I haven't had the chance to listen to his debut yet. but i don't understand the hype behind him. it's sad to see Jeezy push a cat like YG when he once had Gibbs in his roster. He reminds me of Silkk the Shocker a little bit, being featured on bangers but providing an awful, generally the last, verse : Act Right / Function.

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2014, 02:49:30 PM »
I really hope this aint real cause now the West is back on in a major way the last thing they need is new beef...on a side note i can tell you Problem is a beast when it comes to battle raps cause that when i first crossed paths with him in 2003/2004 i heard some diss tracks he did...a beast i tell ya!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:54:39 PM by DJ-AGE™ »