Author Topic: lets get hack to -666  (Read 404 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
lets get hack to -666
« on: March 26, 2014, 04:39:40 PM »
it the only thing sweeter then plus 666 hes a forum vet. lets make it happen.

he a cool laid back type of cat that dont give a shit about your weak ass karma and i know he has an infinity toward acid rap so im gonna go ahead and guess hes all for this idea if not ill delete this thread immediately if not sooner.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: lets get hack to -666
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 04:46:56 PM »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 04:48:20 PM »
12345 666

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 04:51:13 PM »
we playe the fuck out of this i actually met him the day he dropped off a case of this at the record shop it was the first time meeting him but not the last. if im ever blessed enough to cross his path again ill get you a souvenir for sure hack.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2014, 04:52:43 PM »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2014, 04:53:28 PM »

one of the best michigan rap releases of all time.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2014, 04:54:37 PM »
it's a shame he hasn't re-released the old ass albums and remastered them     psychopathic did that Acid Rain cd and you can hear a huge difference in quality on songs like Redrum.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2014, 04:59:49 PM »

one of the best rap releases of all time.

fixed

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2014, 05:11:46 PM »
I can't contribute to demonic homage; in fact the Lord has spoken to me and said "plus 1 dat nicca".

You got it Lord.

+1 hate it or love it.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2014, 07:11:32 PM »
it's a shame he hasn't re-released the old ass albums and remastered them     psychopathic did that Acid Rain cd and you can hear a huge difference in quality on songs like Redrum.

tnt republished his shit in like 99 or 2000 but i dont remember if they were remastered. do your copies of esham records have the tnt or tvt records logo (i cant remember) ?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2014, 07:17:14 PM »

tnt republished his shit in like 99 or 2000 but i dont remember if they were remastered. do your copies of esham records have the tnt or tvt records logo (i cant remember) ?

i'll post up my entire collection here, off the top of my head

homey don't play (RLP cassette)
judgement day 1 (TVT)
judgement day 2 (TVT)
doubelievengod (RLP sealed, TVT used)
life after death (RLP)
kill the fetus (RLP and TVT)
closed casket  (Warlock...esham's first nation wide release)
dead flowers (TVT)

then i also have:

www.com
godlike
n of tha world
bootleg from the lost vault
acid rain
repentence
a1 yola

also i got diggin the DL cd single

i think RLP ended and kinda turned into Overcore (distributed by TVT) in 97 if i recall

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2014, 07:36:19 PM »
to me the tvt ones sounded better then the original cds pressed up before signing w tvt but his first couple tapes were printed on those hi fi chrome cassettes and those motherfuckers sounded GREAT. something about the chrome cassettes...by the time he signed with tvt i wasnt fucking with casettes then i was on to cds and had a vinyl collection being from michigan and working at that store put me in a position to get promo vinyl that had super rare clean versions some of the clean versions would have subtle different nuances in the beat etc. or were remastered a lil bit to sound better for  detroit radio. (96.3 and 97.9 fm i think)

spice ones 187 he wrote is another album that i owned on both casette and cd and the tape sounded way richer in quality.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2014, 07:39:20 PM »
to me the tvt ones sounded better then the original cds pressed up before signing w tvt but his first couple tapes were printed on those hi fi chrome cassettes and those motherfuckers sounded GREAT. something about the chrome cassettes...by the time he signed with tvt i wasnt fucking with casettes then i was on to cds and had a vinyl collection being from michigan and working at that store put me in a position to get promo vinyl that had super rare clean versions some of the clean versions would have subtle different nuances in the beat etc. or were remastered a lil bit to sound better for  detroit radio. (96.3 and 97.9 fm i think)

spice ones 187 he wrote is another album that i owned on both casette and cd and the tape sounded way richer in quality.

esham would make decent money off releasing the red tape on CD, remastered and shit, and include a few unreleased bonus songs from his other early albums remastered.  dude should take advantage of his catalogue the way DJ Paul does with his 1991-1994 era shit.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2014, 07:43:59 PM »
he should re release it like raekwon did the purple tape.

with a sealed casette inside new elaborate packaging, some promo items and a download to the album in its entirety so u aint gotta open the sealed cassette

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2014, 07:46:10 PM »
that would be dope