Poll

Who you got?

Scoe
8 (34.8%)
Crook
15 (65.2%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Roscoe VS Crooked I  (Read 1966 times)

Will_B

Re: Roscoe VS Crooked I
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2014, 02:35:15 PM »
says a guy who thinks Lady of Rage's debut album is equal to Doggystyle ^   ;D

Rage >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Snoop Doggy Dogg

And I FEEL the music on Doggystyle, just Snoop is the weak link on his OWN album (no Heinz)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2014, 07:30:07 PM »
Crooked got a sick ass beat from Mr. Porter so nice try Flaccid Material.
you proud of that ? rapsody from jamla records got one on her mixtape. big deal.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2014, 07:45:32 PM »
that jamla CD was full of decent beats with wack ass rappers on it.  nobody besides you gives one iota of a piece of fecal matter.  at least Crooked gets listens around here.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2014, 07:55:32 PM »
that jamla CD was full of decent beats with wack ass rappers on it.  nobody besides you gives one iota of a piece of fecal matter.  at least Crooked gets listens around here.
decent beats ? wack rappers ? you buggin'. that compilation is better than crooked i's existence.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2014, 08:04:05 PM »
Nambla the squad will be the least requested album ever on dubcc while Crooked I's untouchable CD will be the big foot of west coast rap cd's

Will_B

« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2014, 01:23:22 AM »
Nambla the squad will be the least requested album ever on dubcc while Crooked I's untouchable CD will be the big foot of west coast rap cd's

Crooked ain't even been heard about outside the Internet since 2005. Without forum groupies hed never have got signed. At best he's that guy who stands behind Em in videos :D

Okka

« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2014, 03:07:57 AM »
Y'all need to stop bringin' your beef into every thread before you have to go on a little vacation.

bouli77

« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2014, 09:26:32 AM »
Y'all need to stop bringin' your beef into every thread before you have to go on a little vacation.

yeah and some need to stop letting their beef with someone influence their personal opinion on that person's favorite rapper.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2014, 10:23:20 AM »

yeah and some need to stop letting their beef with someone influence their personal opinion on that person's favorite rapper.
+1

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2014, 11:18:43 AM »
lmao at liking a comment that was aimed at you

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2014, 12:08:02 PM »
lmao at liking a comment that was aimed at you
it was aimed at you.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2014, 12:25:41 PM »
 8) 8) 8) 8)

dope song  8) doesn't change my opinion though, if anything it comforts me in it, clearly carried by production IMO
yeah but the production and dope rhymes go hand and hand. crooked has wack beats.
Crooked is a tight ass fool who doesn't want to waste any paper on dope beats.

What a horrible argument. I like Crooked but if dude actually operated under that principle he'd be a fucking loser. "I don't wanna waste my money on quality beats" LOL

I don't think my comment was an argument. I just stated an opinion. Crooked I doesn't spend money on dope beats. He's been in the game for how long? Where's some Dj Quik? Warren G? Dj Premier? Dr. Dre? Hi-TeK? E-A-Ski just dropped a heater for Ren. If I keep going the list wont stop to be honest.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 12:38:01 PM by LAC/EASTSIDE »
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2014, 12:27:24 PM »
Crooked got a sick ass beat from Mr. Porter so nice try Flaccid Material.
you proud of that ? rapsody from jamla records got one on her mixtape. big deal.

Yea I was looking for something PLURAL. Like BEATS! I guess one is enough for him after like 30 years in the game.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2014, 04:18:20 PM »
roscoe's debut was dope as fuck...he has the better catalogue

crooked I is the better rapper, but he has too many throwaway cuts to truly appreciate

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2014, 04:19:00 PM »
roscoe's debut was dope as fuck...he has the better catalogue

crooked I is the better rapper, but he has too many throwaway cuts to truly appreciate
:grumpy: