Poll

Who you got?

Scoe
8 (34.8%)
Crook
15 (65.2%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Roscoe VS Crooked I  (Read 1969 times)

Seagully

Re: Roscoe VS Crooked I
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2014, 02:12:43 AM »
I CHALLENGE HACK TO COME UP WITH A FILE OF CROOKED I'S 16 BEST SONGS OF ALL TIME...MAKE IT COHESSIVE+FLOW RIGHT AND PRETTY MUCH DESIGN UR PERFECT CROOKED I ALBUM.

IT'LL GO DUBCC PLATINUM IF DONE RIGHT

and have HEINZ do the cover :)

Will_B

« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2014, 03:28:32 AM »
I CHALLENGE HACK TO COME UP WITH A FILE OF CROOKED I'S 16 BEST SONGS OF ALL TIME...MAKE IT COHESSIVE+FLOW RIGHT AND PRETTY MUCH DESIGN UR PERFECT CROOKED I ALBUM.

IT'LL GO DUBCC PLATINUM IF DONE RIGHT

and have HEINZ do the cover :)

:banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin:

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2014, 04:42:05 AM »
Crooked for sure, but that's nothing against Scoe. He's a deadly emcees - period. In fact, both of these guys are in my top personal emcee lists, but Crook gets the win here.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Blood$

« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2014, 09:59:00 PM »

Hey. U just challenged my challenge

IM BETTER AT IT

1-Intro
2-Shoulda Made a Phone Call
3-Life As a Shorty (My Life part 2)
4-G's Us (ft Roc Marciano)
5-The Kite
6-Can I Talk To You?
7-Straight Bosses
8-Circle Gang (featuring Horseshoe Gang)
9-Bbbb
10-Boom Boom Clap
11-One Mo Time
12-Rap 101
13-Can I Talk To You? part 2
14-This Is How We Do This
15-Girl (featuring Luniz)
16-Ssutt Ssuutt
17-Gangsta's Cry

http://www.sharebeast.com/o1wv0ipmibzr

Couldn't use all his "best songs" because some aren't in CDQ and would have made the project sound off.  All these songs are in dope quality and mostly are post-death row.  Had to fit Girl with Luniz on there though...the verse that made me realize how incredible Crook was.

DOPE.. BUT HES GOT MUCH BETTER SONGS THAN THIS IMO

MistaNova

« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2014, 10:12:26 PM »
IMHO, they're both equal. There's only one Roscoe song on my iPod (Smooth Sailing) and only one Crooked I song on my iPod (So Damn Hood).

I might give them both more listens in the future but right now I'm hooked on this dude out of the Bay called Ya Boy. He released a few tapes with San Quinn and I heard he recently signed with Black Wall Street, really hyped for his upcoming mixtape The Rise.

bouli77

« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2014, 10:09:41 AM »
IMHO, they're both equal. There's only one Roscoe song on my iPod (Smooth Sailing) and only one Crooked I song on my iPod (So Damn Hood).

I might give them both more listens in the future but right now I'm hooked on this dude out of the Bay called Ya Boy. He released a few tapes with San Quinn and I heard he recently signed with Black Wall Street, really hyped for his upcoming mixtape The Rise.

Ya Boy is nice but he ruined his own career with bad choices, he should have stayed putting out independent albums instead of burying his career on a major with Akon. dude is way past his potential prime, about to turn 30 when he should have blown up in 06. dude is San Quinn's cousin btw.

Remedy360

« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2014, 12:13:25 PM »

Ya Boy is nice but he ruined his own career with bad choices, he should have stayed putting out independent albums instead of burying his career on a major with Akon. dude is way past his potential prime, about to turn 30 when he should have blown up in 06. dude is San Quinn's cousin btw.

Lol there's no way that post was serious. Did you not notice the part where he said "I heard he recently signed with Black Wall Street"?

Blood$

« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2014, 01:36:28 PM »

if this post doesn't sound like 2006 I don't know what does  :laugh:

+1, The Rise was classic

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2014, 02:09:09 PM »
is crooked i still doin' those hip hop weekly freestyles ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

bouli77

« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2014, 07:43:22 PM »

Lol there's no way that post was serious. Did you not notice the part where he said "I heard he recently signed with Black Wall Street"?

haha yeah i paused for a minute and wondered if it was serious or not, i should have remembered tha Iveus has picked up on trolling as of lately

MistaNova

« Reply #70 on: April 07, 2014, 09:51:43 PM »
haha yeah i paused for a minute and wondered if it was serious or not, i should have remembered tha Iveus has picked up on trolling as of lately

Well for whatever the fuck it's worth, my post was the same one I gave to this same topic on another hip hop forum back in 2006 (or was it 2007?). Funny how a serious post can change into a troll post nearly one decade later.

Seagully

« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2014, 09:57:41 PM »

Well for whatever the fuck it's worth, my post was the same one I gave to this same topic on another hip hop forum back in 2006 (or was it 2007?). Funny how a serious post can change into a troll post nearly one decade later.

i like ur trolling, its ALMOST as good as WILLs.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #72 on: April 08, 2014, 07:23:41 PM »
I say dumbheimer launch some shit through kickstarter for crooked I to get better beats.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Will_B

« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2014, 01:45:38 AM »
I say dumbheimer launch some shit through kickstarter for crooked I to get better beats.

Hack could be his eManager.

No need for bare chested selfies with Crook doe, he's not Tan tan

Okka

« Reply #74 on: April 09, 2014, 04:59:35 AM »
Did Crooked I actually release his debut? What's the name of the album?