Author Topic: Infinite's Son MC Striker Makes Diss Track To Petey!!  (Read 4212 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Infinite's Son MC Striker Makes Diss Track To Petey!!
« Reply #120 on: March 29, 2014, 09:56:26 PM »

U SURE? NOT EVEN HOMOSEXUALITY AND/OR DEEP SEEDED JEALOUSY?

I already admitted a dozen or so times of being a jealous of a guy who has an all expenses paid lifelong million dollar cottage in the Valley of L.A. and gets to sit around and smoke kush and play ball all day and have virtually no consequences for any of his actions.

Your running low on material.  The homo thing your tryin now is a little cliche', but keep workin it cuzz.  Doesn't bother me, I don't have a ego.  The headless can not be struck.

BUT WHY DO UR DISSES CONSIST OF LIES WHILE I SPIT THE TRUTH ABOUT UR FRAUDULENT ASS? I DONT HAVE ANY EXPENSES PAID I WORK 5 DAYS A WEEK WHICH IS WHY I DIDNT HAVE TIME TO KICK IT WITH UR PUNKASS TO BEGIN WITH

AND IT WASNT ME...KLIENTEL SAID HE THOUGHT U WERE GAY. I LIKE TO GIVE PEOPLE THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT.

JEALOUSY IS AN EVIL EMOTION BRU.....KILL IT

Well that's nice that your speaking behind people like Siavash and Klientel now.  I'll leave that alone because it involves their own personal business and this is between you and me.  Not that I totally doubt that Siavash and Klientel would of said what you said.  I would easily out Siavash if it wasn't for his parents.  As for Klientel, MO and Klientel have always at least been cool to my face, so I'm not going to out them just for something they may of said behind my back.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #121 on: March 30, 2014, 08:08:04 AM »
God I hope the LAMB album sells a million copies and gets hella promotion from the Suace to justify Sccit turning into Peteys mascot

you mean the rapper who calls the shots on the music is a "mascot" for someone who simply made a few beats for him?  please explain.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #122 on: March 31, 2014, 11:47:20 AM »
Infinite whoring his son out like that is equvelant to when mothers force their daugthers and whore them out in pageant shows...

you should be ashamed Infinite, how dare you make your son the laughing stock of dubcc, dont raise him to be a clown like you, the boy is innocent..

i hope one day he grows up and becomes open minded and listens to all types of hip hop, and becomes a great rapper and becomes everything you wish you could be...
The West is Back

blcxm

« Reply #123 on: March 31, 2014, 12:26:34 PM »
Remember: down the highway, not across the street. It's the best you can do for your son.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #124 on: March 31, 2014, 02:50:44 PM »
sometimes i come back here, im just like 'what the fuck'

these are the moments.

like radiotube its hard to fathom people like infinite exist. thats why its hard for me to believe theyre not aliases.

but infinite, your SON for a stupid INTERNET BEEF? on a FORUM?

but damn, so it seems like LAMB is an official native dubcc group with petey on the beats?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #125 on: March 31, 2014, 02:54:18 PM »
dubcc should meet one day, i want to see it happen.

might as well meet in LA, considering its a westcoast forum, lotta people already been here (ACGrundy, Infinite), some live here.

i really wanna see how things turn out. i assume its gonna be either of 2 things, we're gonna act like adults and have a couple of laughs here and there have have drinks, or a lot of talking shit, clowning, with some one getting jumped later on.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #126 on: March 31, 2014, 03:15:55 PM »
^^siccness has a BBQ every year, im amazed that we aint held one out here yet

then again, that's what having all ur headquarters located up in England will do to a site

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #127 on: March 31, 2014, 05:06:12 PM »
Remember: down the highway, not across the street. It's the best you can do for your son.

LOL

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #128 on: March 31, 2014, 11:27:17 PM »
Infinite whoring his son out like that is equvelant to when mothers force their daugthers and whore them out in pageant shows...

SPEAK ON THIS